Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Abhay NaikYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from stone in liver and sometime pain in my abdominal out of labour for 2-3 days after that I use medicine and fine for 3-4 month. What I should operation or use medicine for stone.
My 6 month baby is vomiting frequently and also have motion problem very loose. Is this normal at this age or should we take treatment. We feed only milk.
My father crossed 55 years daily he would like to have have whisky He's having diabetics also From last 4 months he's getting fever randomly and headache also I would like to consult a doctor about his health situation Whom should I consult.
I am 24 Year Old Men My Penis is 7 inch how to grow it because after 6 months my marriage so I can request to you that increase my penis size and I enjoy my married live.
My age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. My question is that what is the minimum length of testis to called be normal?
Dr. Doctor, My Wife is 49 years old and almost since 10 Months she is not getting regular Monthly Periods. Once in 2 to 3 months she gets her period at this age I was told she will slowly stop her menses cycle. I would like to know how to be safe in doing some diagnosis which will not affect her health. Regards.
How to over come pcod. I am taking medicine ovacare myo for the last 1mnth but still am facing scanty period and couldn't conceive. please help.
Me and boyfriend had sex on the 5th day of cycle without protection but he cum outside, is it possible to get pregnant? I recently used ipill last time so I got early periods can I take again its 6th day today.
Pain at back side and many times urinate and pain during urinate. I did ultrasound but there is no problem I am facing problem from 2 years. Tamsulosin 4 mg I have taken but not working .Please help me.
Arrhythmia is a disorder which is characterized by improper and irregular heartbeats; be it too slow or too fast. This problem occurs when the electrical impulses that are used to regulate your heartbeat don’t work in the correct manner. Your heart may beat irregularly, too slow or too fast.
Although this disorder does not yield many symptoms, a few noticeable symptoms of arrhythmia are slow heartbeat, or a racing heartbeat, chest pain, breathing difficulties and dizziness. Arrhythmia can lead to inefficient pumping by the heart, leading to bouts of fainting. A severe symptom of this disorder is ventricular fibrillation, wherein the ventricles tend to quiver instead of transporting blood. This symptom can cut off blood supply to the vital organs, which may lead to death.
- Coronary artery disease: In this disease, arteries of the heart can get blocked, leading to irregular heart beat and impaired heart functioning.
- A heart attack: An ongoing heart attack usually leads to irregular heartbeats.
- High blood pressure: High blood pressure problems make you more vulnerable to this condition.
- Impaired functioning of the thyroid glands: An overactive or underactive thyroid gland can lead to heart arrhythmia.
- Excessive smoking and alcohol consumption: These habits can cause problems with the blood vessels in the body, thus increasing risks of this particular condition as well as other cardio-vascular diseases.
- Stress: Too much stress can lead to high blood pressure; that is again linked to heart arrhythmia.
Mild symptoms of arrhythmia do not require treatment. However, complications resulting from it warrant treatment. The various treatment options for this condition are:
- Pacemaker: A pacemaker is a device that is used to regulate your heart rhythms. It is placed in the body by a surgical procedure and an insulated wire is put, connecting the heart to the pacemaker. In case of an irregular heartbeat, the pacemaker sends out impulses to correct the improper heartbeat.
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator: This device is used to prevent a dangerous symptom of heart arrhythmia, a symptom wherein the ventricle quivers. It is similar to a pacemaker as it is also placed near the collarbone. In case it detects an abnormal rhythm, it sends out shocks to reset the heart rhythm.
- Maze procedure: This is a surgical procedure wherein incisions are made on the upper heart tissue to create a scar tissue. Scar tissues act as insulators to prevent stray impulses.
- Alternative therapies: Alternative procedures such as yoga and meditation can help remedy the disorder.