Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Aamit Ajit LakhaniYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am 23 years old male. Since fews days I have been feeling sudden pain on the side of scrotum. I can feel a kind of bulge over there which is painful. I am having slight fever since two days also. Does these thing relate to each other? What can be the cause of the bulge and its treatment? Do I need to seek any medical counseling?
• History of allergy – skin allergy, asthmatic etc.
• Mostly inhaled allergens cause asthma.
ALLERGENS CAN BE:
– Environment - smoke, dust & pollution and petrol fumes.
– Pollen and molds from grass, flowers and trees.
– Strong perfumes
– Paints & varnishes
– Tobacco smoke
– Animal dander
– House dust mite
– Chemical fumes
FOOD, WHICH CAN CAUSE ALLERGY ARE:
– Sour food
– Citrus fruits
– Cold food & drinks
– Artificially colored & flavored foods
– Beer, wine
– Canned vegetables
• Infection of lungs, bacterial or viral.
• Emotional stress
• Over strenuous exercise
• Inhalation of old air
• Climatic changes
• Allergy to certain drugs.
• Chain smoking.
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS:
• Initially feeling of distress and restlessness with painless tightness in the chest.
• There may be cough, sometimes with phlegm.
• A wheezing / whistling sound when breathing.
• Mild to moderate shortness of breath.
• Shortness and rapid breathing followed with a feeling of Anxiety, sweating and inability to lie down on the back.
• Usually the sufferer finds comfort in sitting bent forwards and near the windows.
• Try to recognize and avoid the factors that trigger the asthmatic attacks.
• Keep a diary and try to trace a pattern or relation between your allergic reaction and the allergen.
• Families with history of allergy should avoid artificial food, eggs, cocoa, juices and wheat preparation to infants till the age of six months. Only breast feed infants for the first six months to strengthen the immune system.
• For infants born in vegetarian family, vegetarian food is preferred.
• Avoid food and drinks known to cause allergy - cow milk, vinegar, lemon juice, grapes, instant tea, corn syrup, fruit toppings, cold food and drinks, canned food, food additives, beer and wine.
• Eat balanced nutritious diet.
• Eat fresh unprocessed food.
• Consume Bitter gourd (Karela) cooked or juice, it strengthens the immunity.
• Every morning, drink boiled mixture of – ½ cup water, little ginger, 2-3 leaves of sweet basil (tulsi) and mint leaves, or you can eat the raw leaves, this will boost up you immunity.
• Boil a mixture of Bishops weed (Ajwain), tea leaves and water and inhale the steam, helps to decongest.
• Consume garlic and onions, will be beneficial, but avoid them if you are on homeopathic medicine.
• Consume lots of Vitamin B complex.
– Liver, kidney, pancreas, yeast (Brewer's yeast), lean meat especially pork, fish, dairy products, poultry, egg, shrimps, crabs and lobsters,.
– Milk and milk products, green leafy vegetables, legumes, nuts, whole grain cereals.
– Carrots, bananas, avocado, raspberries, artichoke, cauliflower, soy flour, barley, cereals, pasta, whole grains, wheat barn like rice and wheat germ, dried beans, peas and soybeans.
• Increase intake of magnesium in your diet.
– Sea food, nuts, green leafy vegetables.
– Peas, lotus stem, pulses, whole grains, fruits.
• Avoid smoke, pollution, and dust as far as possible.
• Try to reduce stress, anxiety and tension, practice yoga will help to relax and relive stress.
• Yoga will also help by breathing exercise. Breathing exercise will help better utilization of available lung space.
Avoid inhaler ,bronchodilator in case of young age .childhood.why are you damage your lungs,its not benefits for long duration.
Save YOUR LUNGS With Homeopathy
I'm staying in hostel some times I'm feeling stomach pain in stomach, some times right side of stomach some time left side of stomach kindly clarify.
I'm 20 year women i'm suffering fm stomach pain its not controlling even taking tablet also, im suffering every month.
I am suffering from Cold, sneezing, Nose Running since last Month, which is not getting well. I was also having Throat infection since last 3-4 month time, which is not getting corrected after taking Antibiotics. Main problem is on Upper palate. Found rough surface, Dryness, sometime swelling in Vocal gland, difficulty in speech, sticky cough, Nose running immediately after getting out of bed in Morning. I had tried several Homeopath Medicine. Aconite, Hepar Sulph. belladonna, Lycopodium, Staphesagria, Lachesis. But its not getting well. Habit: Smoking: Daily 01 cigarette allergy: Dust, Smoke Kindly advise suitable medicine either Allopathic or Homeopathic.
My penis and hydrosil are eaching very badly, from last one week. And innar part also. What will I do?
I am 20 years old. I am having block on my left ear. I am not able to hear properly. Is there any drops which would help me to clean out the wax in my ears?
I got delivered 6 months back, im suffering from severe stomach pain and back pain, I have visited to hospital and taken ecg scanning doctor said there is no problem and he has given antibiotic tablets, after few days again it started paining, please can anyone answer for my problem please.
I often suffer from migraine. Specially when I go to sleep. And sometimes when I be sleeping, both my nostrils get blocked. What these symptoms are about? And what treatment should I go for?
Does anyone suffering from major depression and under medication for it avoid eating food high in refined carbohydrates like sugar, white flour, white rice and alcohol?
Emotional Eating and Stress.
Hello friends! Myself, Dr. Shahazad. I’m a Psychologist by profession. I have deal with so many clients in my life like I have more than thousand satisfied customers even through, phone, email, or they are doing it with chat. We have clinics where clients are coming in the clinic also and we are taking care of the clients. I have sixteen years of experience as a psychologist, as a counselling psychologist. I have deal with so many problems like depression, anxiety, stress, even food addiction, addiction of alcohol, cigarettes, or any kind of addiction which is coming to your mind that we are covering. We are also dealing with the stress related to eating habits like mostly the people are having emotional eating these days and they are not aware of why they are gaining weight. They are gaining weight because of their emotional eating.
I will just give you an example like people do take care of, when they are stressed out, they tend to eat more. Why they tend to eat more because when they are stressed out they burn more energy that’s why they need more energy. When they need more energy then, for that they need to eat more food and the rich sources of energy is carbohydrate, or things which is like sugar, or carbohydrate or things which is made up of maida. So, mostly people tend to eat more those kind of foods. When people tend to eat those kinds of foods, they feel guilt also.
After eating so much of junk food, they feel guilt and that guilt leads to stress and that stress again make the person eat, so this is the basic cycle which is going through. So, we are dealing with emotional eating, food addiction, alcohol addictions, stress, anxiety, depression, even any kind of stress or as we know in our lives, there are so many ups and downs because of many reasons, related to health, related to personal problems, personal life, even, family lives.
If you are finding anything which is not smooth or not going along with your life in a proper manner then, you need a counselling and for that you can opt, you can call us on Lybrate or even you can do live chat on Lybrate or you can go for a video chat through the Lybrate.