Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. A H KhanYour feedback matters!
I have a problem some times blood coming from my nose while I sneeze. But not in every time it happens sometimes like once in a month. What is the reason for that.
Sir. Mere baal or skin bahut jyada dry ho rahe h baal bahut jyad jhad bhi rahe h mujhe thyroid bhi h medicines leti hu thyroid ki me but baal bahut bekar ho gye h side se baldness bhi ho gya h aur skin pr patches bhi ho rahe h forehead nf chicks pr pigmention h plzz btaye me hair aur skin k liye kya kya karu?
Hi. Mah age is 27 years old and have one 1 baby girl. Sometimes I feel very bad backache problem. What should I do.
There are some diseases which a person can get affected by due to no fault of theirs, at all. And then, there are lifestyle diseases for which a person is solely responsible. So what can be done in order to fight lifestyle diseases like hypertension and diabetes, which can cause more than a fair amount of trouble?
The most important thing to keep in mind when an individual is battling a lifestyle disease is the diet of the person. Even for someone who has not had the misfortune of being affected by such a disease, the general level of health has a lot to do with what is eaten and drunk. One of the first things one should do is to eliminate the unhealthy fats (also known as saturated fats and trans-fats) that may be a part of one’s diet and replace them with more healthy fats. For instance, chips and other oily food need to be replaced with unsaturated fats. Omega 3 fatty acids are also good for the body, if consumed in a reasonable quantity. One of the best sources for Omega 3 is fish.
One of the ways to determine if a person is at risk is by checking if the waist size of an individual is larger than what it should be. In the case of men, if the waist size is more than 40 inches, it means he may be at significant risk. On the other hand, when it comes to women, the waist size should not exceed 35 inches.
A lot of people do try and eat food which is more nutritious. While this is a very good and recommended practice, the pitfall comes by way of not keeping track of what is eaten. So, it is always a good idea to keep a food diary. Not only does this increase the chances of a person sticking to a beneficial diet, but also it provides a record, which can be checked to measure the intake of salt, sugar and fat. This is important since salt often becomes a major cause leading to lifestyle diseases. So, there should be no added salt to meals once they are prepared. Instead of using salt, herbs can add a wonderful flavour to your meals. Similarly, excess consumption of sugar or fat is also not beneficial in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Sir, . I am 25 years old. I have a pain in my knee on my both legs. It is because of wen I am a small I met with an cycle accident after that 1 doctor tell to operation becoz there is a blood clot inside mi legs. But in that age mi parents r not agree to operate mi legs so that time doctor will tell no problem you can take the medicines it will be make your leg better. Kk at that time I take the medicine it will be better but after long years ago mi legs r getting slipping wen I walk, run. After that time also prefer the doctor nd it will be better. Nd like this wenever I give pressure on mi legs it will be slip nd I can't walk. It will be get wounded like this mi another leg was also creating a problem same. So doctor wat will be the precaution I have to take really it creating a big problem in mi life. Daily I have a pain in this situation I can't play, can't stand on mi leg for long time, can't walk. Please tell me sir wat to do.
I am 22 years old now, 2 years back I checked my height. It was 167. 5 cm, but for SI recruitment it needs to be 167. 6 cm. I need to gain height 0.1 within one month. How it is possible?
I am 17 years old. How to weight loss in 1 month. No excise because I have no time for excise so please tell me how weight loss.
Pain during or after sexual intercourse is known as dyspareunia. Although this problem can affect men, it is more common in women. Women with dyspareunia may have pain in the vagina, clitoris or labia. There are numerous causes of dyspareunia, many of which are treatable.
Common causes include the following:
- Vaginal dryness
- Atrophic vaginitis, a common condition causing thinning of the vaginal lining in postmenopausal women
- Side effects of drugs such as antihistamines and tamoxifen (Nolvadex and other brands)
- An allergic reaction to clothing, spermicides or douches
- Endometriosis, an often painful condition in which tissue from the uterine lining migrates and grows abnormally inside the pelvis
- Inflammation of the area surrounding the vaginal opening, called vulvar vestibulitis
- Skin diseases, such as lichen planus and lichen sclerosus, affecting the vaginal area
- Urinary tract infections, vaginal yeast infections, or sexually transmitted diseases
- Psychological trauma, often stemming from a past history of sexual abuse or trauma.
Symptoms of Dyspareunia:
Women with dyspareunia may feel superficial pain at the entrance of the vagina or deeper pain during penetration or thrusting of the penis. Some women also may experience severe tightening of the vaginal muscles during penetration, a condition called vaginismus.
Your health practitioner will check for the following things
- If there was ever a time you had painless intercourse or if you have always had dyspareunia
- If you have enough natural lubrication and if your symptoms improve when you use commercially available lubricants
- About your sexual history (to help assess your risk for sexually transmitted infections)
- If you have ever been sexually abused or had a traumatic injury involving your genitals.
- Lubrication with an over-the-counter lubricant such as K-Y jelly.
- Antifungal medication(if you have any kind of fungal infection)
- Sitz baths for removing the inflammation
- For skin diseases affecting the vaginal area, lichen sclerosus and lichen planus often improve with steroid creams.
- Therapies include topical estrogen cream, low-dose pain medications, and physical therapy with biofeedback to lower the muscle tension in the pelvic floor
- Surgeries can also be prescribed for abnormal growths
For dyspareunia that has no apparent physical cause or has lasted for months or years, you may need psychological counseling to address stress or anxiety regarding sexual intercourse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.