Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A. B. YadavYour feedback matters!
1. Currently I have a nodule goiter and I want to remove surgery but my blood pressure increase and the t3 produce toxicity what do you advise me? 2. Still I have no child ; the sperm mobility was 30 % and morphology 40 % before two years may I got a child? Currently I have feel erectile problem ; what advice me?
I am 37 years old, crossed 10 years married life and having two lovely child. Mentally and physically I enjoy our sexual life very nice. But how does she enjoying? How can I feel it not emotionally, scientifically? Some days durations of inter course is very less which I want to increase as much as I want. What medications is needed for us especially for me so that we can enjoy our regular sexual life nicely?
I often get white spots on tonsils. Due to this I get throat infection. How to prevent white spots from coming?
Hello doctor, I am facing the early sperm fall issue. While having sex with my wife. My sperm Is getting release very soon and I am not having good sex. Can you help me on this.
I have 1 year stomach problem. I found the food not to eat. Acidity problem is very high. My health is very weak .all time acidity and vomiting problem. Pls help me.
Hello, friends, I am Dr Ashok Gupta. I am general surgeon come gastro endoscopist. I practising since the last 35 years and many of the lives has been treated, cured and saved. Today we are talking about piles, fissure and fistula.
In modern lifestyle our food habits and livings have been changed tremendously. This is in among the all age group, all classes. Piles is the disease whih is causing the person incapable of doing his day-to-day normal activities.
The symptoms of this disease is burning, itching and sensation in the anus. It makes the person very much uncomfortable to lead a normal life.
This can be diagnosed easily by proctoscopy examination which is done under local anaesthetic jelly and in very less time you can diagnose the problem and after that, it can be treated by various techniques, whatever is needed. The surgery is the mainstay of the treatment but now many non-invasive methods they have also come. But the surgery is giving a good result. We can make the haemorrhoidectomy under spinal anaesthesia and the postoperative stay is also very less.
You can connect with me on lybrate.com. If you have any questions, any queries you are most welcome to connect with me so that the problem can be solved in its earliest.
I am 24 years old and my shoulder and neck start paining when I sit for more than 30 minutes. what should I do?
Yoga is not simply a set of exercises, but a lifestyle. When practicing yoga, asanas and nutrition go hand in hand to improve your quality of life. Your digestive system, immunity and energy levels are directly linked to the food you intake. If there is a problem with any of these, yoga asanas can help resolve it.
- Digestion: Not all food is easy to digest. Instead of popping laxatives and antacids after every meal, change the food you're eating. Citrus fruits and leafy vegetables that are rich in fiber aid digestion and prevent constipation. Some foods like yogurt, bananas and garlic are probiotics that support the growth of gut bacteria and keep your stomach healthy. Also include carminatives or foods that prevent the formation of gas like cumin, ginger and oatmeal.Yogic asanas such as the spinal twist, Apanasana and Paschimottanasana can help smoothen the digestive process.
- Immunity: Eating the right food can help boost your immunity. Citrus fruits are rich sources of vitamin C that directly strengthen the immune system. Herbs like turmeric, ginger and garlic are rich in antioxidants and linked to the prevention of a number of diseases including several types of cancer. Proteins also help nourish your immune system and hence should not be ignored. A combination of asanas and yogic breathing techniques can help boost your immunity. Some asanas to try include Viparita Karani, Bhujangasana, Matsyasana and Adho Mukha Svanasana. These poses help lower stress and boost immunity by pumping rich oxygenated blood to all the parts of the body.
- Energy: The food you eat is turned into glucose to fuel the body and maintain a constant supply of energy. Soy and green leafy vegetables that are rich in iron can effectively boost your energy levels. Fruits like apples, bananas and oranges can also help increase your energy. Yogurt rich in magnesium does not directly contribute towards the creation of glucose but helps the body release this energy whenever needed. Yoga asanas help increase blood flow and increase the heart's capacity to pump blood through the body. A few yoga poses that can boost energy are the camel pose, tree pose and warrior asana.
- Relaxation: Sipping on a cup of green tea is a good way to end the day and relax. Other food like honey, milk, celery and oatmeal can also help calm the body and fight off the day's stress. Apart from being delicious, dark chocolate also releases hormones that ease stress and help relax a person.
Practising yoga breathing techniques like pranayama can effectively release tension. Supta Baddha Konasana, Viparita Karani and the Supta Matsyendrasana can also help increase energy levels.