Doctor in Thunga Hospital
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Thunga HospitalYour feedback matters!
I am 29 year old and my hight is 5.2 inch. My weight is 65 kg. My skin colour is dark and I am suffering from dark circle. My face is some lite some dark. I want to clear my skin please suggest me medicine or any skin treatment.
Hi I have skin tags in left side on breast after delivery (about 4 month before. Now I am observing more skin tags on appearing near neck region. What is problem n how to recover from this?
Blackheads can cause a lot of social embarrassment and anxiety for many people as they look like ugly blemishes on your skin. Although blackheads are a skin problem, they could be manifestations of other internal problems as well. There are many topical remedies to tackle blackheads but a holistic approach such as the one provided by Ayurveda will be a more effective solution.
Why do we get blackheads?
If you have oily skin, this is a serious problem for you. The oil secreting glands on your face and nose known as the sebaceous glands produce oil to protect the skin and keep it hydrated. Excess production of this oil clogs the pores of the skin and expands them. As more oil keeps pouring, it gets clogged in the pores even more and then becomes hardened when it reacts with air forming blackheads. These blackheads may make you look weak and tired and the only solution is to take regular skincare, so that they don’t come back.
Some natural ayurvedic treatments of blackheads which you can follow-
Use Tomato Paste- The easiest option is applying tomatoes on the affected area. They have antiseptic ingredients which have a good impact on your blackheads. Apply some tomato pulp on your skin and leave it overnight. Wash the face in the morning with lukewarm water and see the results.
Mashed Potatoes- Mash some raw potatoes and rub it on the affected area. Keep it on as a mask and then wash it off. Regular usage of this will heal the skin and reduce the problem of blackheads greatly.
Oatmeal Powder and Rose Water Mix- Mix oatmeal powder and rose water and leave it on the area prone to blackheads for 15-20 minutes. Rinse it with cold water. Regular usage should show results quite quickly.
Lemon Juice– Lemon juices are effective in killing blackheads. However they may make your skin quite dry. Hence use groundnut oil to dilute it and keep the skin hydrated. Use this mixture on your face and wash after 15 minutes.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Cornstarch– These is an excellent combination to get rid of blackheads. You can apply it on your face, keep it overnight and then wash it off with warm water soaked in a soft cloth.
These are some of the natural Ayurvedic tips to get rid of your blackheads. In order to make sure that they don’t recur, drink lots of water to flush out the toxins. Clean your skin regularly with a mild face wash regularly. It is also important to ensure that your lifestyle remains healthy and balanced or else these problems may keep coming back. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions! In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Kidney problems, although take a longer time to develop, they end up being silent killers. There are no obvious signs for months and the symptoms crop up when it's rather late.
Many younger people these days are getting diagnosed with kidney problems. This is primarily due to drinking alcohol, smoking, bad eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle. About 60% people who have diabetes or hypertension develop kidney problems eventually.
Therefore, it is advised to be aware of what harms your kidneys and take adequate care to keep them healthy.
Watch out for any of these symptoms early on.
1. Urine Color - This is probably the first symptom and unfortunately affects many people around us. With the way our lifestyles are, this is becoming an increasing concern. Urine becomes dark and there is a need to urinate yet, one is unable to do so.
2. Urine Infection - Second would be when you feel pain or difficulty while urinating. The infections in the urinary tract induce their symptoms of pain or burning during urination. If this infection spreads to the kidneys, one can feel pain in the back.
3. Blood In Urine - If there is blood in your urine, it is a sign of renal illness. While this could be happening because of various reasons, it is advisable to see your doctor soon.
4. Water Retention - The function of the kidney is to take out the extra liquid and the waste from our body. When this process is not smooth, water will stay back and cause your face, limbs and/or ankle joints to swell.
5. Weakness - Severe exhaustion would mean minimized oxygen being delivered to the cells, causing weakness in general. This is also one of the symptoms that your kidney needs medical attention.
6. Temperature Variance - If your kidney is unwell, one of the symptoms is that you will feel the chill even when the temperature is actually warm.
7. Skin Breakout - Since an unfit kidney means waste in the body is piling up, it causes the skin to break out and cause severe irritation and rashes.
8. Rise of Blood Urea Level - When the kidney is unwell, it increases the level of urea in the blood. This causes breakdown of the urea into ammonia in the spit, causes it to smell foul, like urine/metal.
9. Nausea - Waste accumulating in the blood adds up to causing nausea and vomiting.
10. Breathlessness - One can also feel the lack of breath if the condition of the kidney worsens.
11. Discomfort or Pain - Some people have been known to have bodily pains, an instant discomfort that spreads from the lower back to the groin. This usually means that there is a stone in the kidney. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 22 years old girl and I am having dry face. And my face is having blackish skin too! sometimes I face pimples problem. want my face clean and I want to ask you that can I drink safi after having food or in after noon? Kindly guide.
The quality of a person’s skin says a lot about their age. As the years go by, your skin loses its elasticity and firmness and wrinkles and fine lines become increasingly prominent. Everyone wants to look younger and boast of the skin they once had but not everyone wants to undergo cosmetic surgery for the same. Thankfully, there are a number of noninvasive techniques that can help tighten skin and reduce wrinkles.
Botox or botulinum injections are one of the most popular ways to erase fine line, crow’s feet, and wrinkles. This is extracted from botulinum bacteria and can be used on the forehead, around the eyes, cheeks, and neck. The injection is relatively pain-free and takes only a few minutes but its effects are temporary. The results become apparent 3 to 7 days after the injection and to maintain your look, you will need to take the injections every 3 to 6 months.
This involves the use of an acid solution that removes the top layer of dead cells from the skin. It can be used to address fine lines, wrinkles, sun spots etc. There are many different types of chemical peels that may be used depending on the extent of treatment required. Chemical peels should be only applied in a certified dermatologist’s clinic.
Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical technique that exfoliates the top layer of skin with tiny crystals. In doing so, it helps treat fine lines, acne and tightens the skin. The effects of microdermabrasion are subtle and you may need up to ten sessions to see a noticeable difference.
intragenic is a skin treatment method that utilizes the radio frequency device. This method works very well for the purposes of skin toning, tightening and rejuvenation. As it works on radio frequency method, it penetrates the deepest layer of the dermis and remodels the existing collagen. Moreover, it also stimulates neo-collagen and effectively tones and tightens the skin.
HiFu is a non-invasive method of skin treatment that uses the ultrasound to tighten, tone and also lift the sagging skin on the face. it is also called “non surgical facelift” or skin tightening by some experts and people. This method works best for aged people who are worried about their loosening and sagging skin due to age or any other reasons.
This type of laser therapy is ideal for people who want to improve their skin tone and texture. It can also be used to treat brown patches on the skin. Without damaging the outer layer, it stimulates collagen production and makes the skin firmer and tighter. For the results to be visible, 4 to 6 sessions may be needed.
Like lasers, intense pulsed light therapy can be used to address the dermis. This form of treatment involves directing short pulses of light at the dermis that destroy cells and aid in renewing the skin. Along with treating redness and patches, it also stimulates collagen to increase the skin’s elasticity. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
PRP is a latest, state of the art technology that employs non-surgical methods to stimulate hair growth in case of hair loss. Advancements in research have enabled scientists to make new inroads in the field of wound and tissue healing. The result of these researches is PRP, which is a natural way to rejuvenate your scalp, skin and stimulate your hair growth.
How does PRP work?
The presence of mesenchymal stem cells and autologous blood products in human blood contain specific growth factors that assist in tissue regeneration and healing. PRP has been used to heal skin and wounds for over two decades now. Apart from this it finds use in oral surgery, cosmetic surgery and neurosurgery as well. It is also the promising treatment to promote hair growth.
- It is a progressive healing treatment that doesn't require surgery.
- Simple, rapid and highly effective system.
- Autologous (from patient's own blood).
- The system is biocompatible and xeno-free, so there shouldn't be any safety concerns.
- Increase in the concentration of platelets can be observed.
- It helps in the elimination of undesired erythrocytes, which significantly decrease the fibroblast proliferation.
- Contains growth factors that help in the stimulation of growth of the hair follicles.
- Can be performed preoperatively, intraoperatively, or post operatively.
The Science of PRP
There are special cells called platelets used in PRP, that have been theoretically proved to stimulate hair follicles growth by stimulating stem cells and other important cells in the ecosystem of the follicles. They are instrumental in promoting the healing ability and regeneration of cells, formation of new cells and response to injury. PRP stimulates inactive or newly implanted hair follicles, and makes them active by inducing them into a growth phase.
Platelets are known to contain various structures, which are crucial for blood clotting and cell regeneration, and are released during the repair process by the body. Some of these structures are: glycogen, alpha granules and lysosomes.
Who should not go for PRP Treatment?
Those with heavy drug and smoking issue should avoid PRP. Also those who drink a lot of alcohol should avoid PRP. Those suffering from platelets related ailments, sepsis, chronic liver disease, thrombocytopenia, hyperfibrinogenemia, systemic disorders and cancer should also stay away from PRP.
At length, PRP is a boon for all those who aren't fans of surgery or the ones who prefer a more aggressive but non-surgical approach for treatment to their ailments. The results might vary from patient to patient, but it is certainly one of the most promising technologies to stimulate hair growth and rejuvenate your skin, and the results are quite convincing. So decide wisely! In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!