Doctor in Shree Seva Hospital
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Shree Seva HospitalYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from loose motions (liquid stool) twice a day since 3-4 days ,taken ciplox 500, metrogyl but of no use kindly suggest the treatment.
Sir I am 20 ye old I have low neck pain on back of neck which occur on long sitting Is this any serious problem or will go on its own please suggest.
I have bad breath problems. I have gastritis too. Could it be because of that. please suggest some remedy.
With age, most body organs begin to deteriorate in their function. This happens to the brain also, thereby reducing the overall speed of functioning of most organs. While slowing of bodily movement is visible, the internal organs functioning also slows down, which is not that obvious. Memory loss or dementia is one of the main manifestations of this degeneration of the brain.
Alzheimer’s is the most common form of dementia, and the associated symptoms includes reduced reasoning abilities and cognitive defects. Though it is seen only in the elderly, not all elderly people will have Alzheimer’s. The overall quality of life of the affected person is reduced with difficulty remembering things that were recently learned. It is a progressive disease and as it gets more severe, a full-time caretaker may be required.
Causes: The brain cells are affected by protein masses known as plaques and tangles. These hamper the way communication between the brain cells happens as well as affect nutrition from reaching all parts of the brain. This leads to shrinking of the brain, eventually leading to memory loss and other problems. There is also a strong genetic linkage, as most people with Alzheimer’s have the lipoprotein A gene.
Symptoms: Though memory loss is the most common symptom, there are other symptoms:
- Being confused about places, people, and times
- Inability to find the right words during conversations
- Regular objects are misplaced
- Becoming irritable, (in someone who was not so previously)
- Mood swings
- Personality changes
- Inability to organise thoughts
- Not able to make the right decisions
- Repetitive talks and actions
- Forgetfulness (not something the person always does)
- Difficulty with numbers (again, not something calculations
- Difficulty managing everyday tasks and minor problems
- Suspicion of others (like immediate family members and friends)
Risk factors: While age is definitely a risk factor, the fact that not all aged people develop Alzheimer’s is to be borne in mind. Other risk factors include the history of stroke, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, smoking, obesity, and poor lifestyle choices.
Diagnosis: While there is no definitive way to diagnose Alzheimer’s, symptoms along with brain scans and neuropsychological function testing are useful ways to confirm the diagnosis.
Treatment: This is aimed at two things reducing the rate of disease progression and treat (or reverse) symptoms if possible.
Cholinesterase inhibitors improve cellular communication in the brain and also manage depression and agitation. Memantine is used to slow the pace of disease progression.
In people with the disease, small changes are useful to help them with the symptoms. These include keeping essential things like keys and wallet in the same place, keep a daily diary to help them remember things, keep pictures of friends and family within visible distance. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
One of the most common problems with the gastrointestinal system, peptic ulcers occur when the lining of the stomach - the esophagus or the small intestines, gets damaged. The damage occurs due to the development of sores on the lining which may be due to inflammation caused by certain bacteria, or due to erosion caused by the stomach acids. This can be a very painful disorder and end up severely limiting your life. Peptic ulcers can cause intense abdominal pain, vomiting nausea, indigestion and sudden unexplained weight loss.
The Homeopathic Approach to Curing Peptic Ulcers
The treatment of peptic ulcers in conventional medicine primarily revolves around the treatment of symptoms. The symptoms may be suppressed for some time but eventually come back sooner or later. This results in a vicious cycle where the treatment becomes less and less effective over time. Homeopathy, on the other hand, has an approach of trying to correct the problems from the root and over time, remove the very cause that results in the problem. Some of the things a homeopathic doctor may ask you would include –
- Family history of ulcers
- General health history of the family to determine hereditary health problems
- Physical characteristics
- Psychological tendencies and likes and dislikes among other information
Homeopathy takes into account not just the symptoms but the general constitution of the patient as well. This helps not only cure the ulcers but also the pre disposition to developing it again.
Effective Homeopathic Medications
Some of the most effective homeopathic medications used in the treatment of peptic ulcers are mentioned below. However, you shouldn’t try to self-medicate as it is best to consult with a doctor who can properly diagnose the problems and prescribe medication which are specifically tailored for you.
- Argentum Nitricum – One of the most effective medication in treating ulcers, Argentum Nitricum is usually prescribed when you experience sharp burning pains from peptic ulcers that radiate to different area of the abdomen. The pain is akin to the feeling of gnawing inside the stomach. Other symptoms such as vomiting, belching and nausea may also be present.
- Nux Vomica – If you have peptic ulcers and even eating the slightest amount of food causes pain, then Nux vomica may be a good option and thus be prescribed by your doctor. Another indication in such cases is where the abdominal region is very sensitive and you may feel pain even with the slightest touch. Nux Vomica is also very effective if your peptic ulcer symptoms tend to get worse after the consumption of tea, coffee, spicy foods or alcoholic beverages.
- Kali Bichromicum – Sometimes, peptic ulcers may cause the food in your stomach to sit like a heavy load immediately after meals. This can make you very uncomfortable and unable to do any other form of work. This is often times accompanied by a low appetite. In such cases, Kali Bichromicum has been seen to work wonders.
- Lycopodium Clavatum – If you have burning pain in your stomach along with the bloating of your abdomen, then Lycopodium Clavatum is the best medication for you. Other indications for this medication are when ingestion of warm water helps relieve pain. If consuming certain vegetables such as cabbage and beans worsens the situation, then Lycopodium Clavatum could be the best medication in such a case.
- Carbo-veg – An all-rounder in the field of homeopathy, Carbo-Veg is also effective when treating peptic ulcers which are accompanied by heartburn and acidity as well as sour belching. The pain from the ulcers may extend from the stomach all the way to the back. Other indication wherein Carbo-Veg may be effective is where the stomach area becomes very sensitive to touch and even small amounts of food may suddenly cause the symptoms to deteriorate.
- Hydrastis Canadensis – Stomach or abdominal pain accompanied by weight loss is one of the major indications where this medication may be prescribed. The patient may become emaciated and have sharp cutting pains in the stomach. In such cases, Hydrastis has been seen to be very effective.
- Graphites – This medication is extremely useful where along with the ulcer pain, you may end up vomiting your food immediately after a meal. A sensation which is painful and constrictive may be present in your stomach. Along with these symptoms, Graphites are also very effective when you suffer from excessive belching.
- Phosphorus – If you exhibit typical symptoms of peptic ulcer such as sour belching and a burning sensation in the stomach after eating, Phosphorus could well be the panacea.
Schnitzler’s syndrome is a very rare condition described by a reddish rash that looks like hives (urticaria) and lifted levels of a particular protein in the blood (monoclonal IgM gammopathy). Symptoms connected with the Schnitzler disorder may include increased levels of fever, joint inflammation, joint pain (arthralgia), bone agony, and different discoveries, for example, swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy). It also causes weight reduction, discomfort, exhaustion, and broadened spleen and liver. This condition should be treated in terms of taking care of the symptoms so that they do not become debilitating.
Some of the other symptoms include the following:
- Urticaria (hives) depicts red raised patches of the skin. These are once in a while irritated. They may last for about 12 hours to 3 days. This may become severely painful if not treated in time.
- 80% of such patients suffer from painful or swollen. A few patients experience bone pain as well.
- High fever might be there accompanied by chills and night sweating. This can give rise to further uneasiness and is usually caused when the immune system is attacked by the ailment.
- One of the main symptoms of the Schnitzler disorder is monoclonal gammopathy. This mostly means a raised level of immunoglobulin M (IgM)
Reasons behind it
The main cause behind the Schnitzler syndrome is unknown. Specialists believe that particular parts of the immune system may not work appropriately in the end because of the Schnitzler syndrome. Individuals with the Schnitzler disorder additionally have monoclonal IgM gammopathy, in which abnormal production of immunoglobins result in elevated levels of immunoglobulin M (IgM) in the body. Immunoglobulins are proteins delivered by the white blood cells. A few analysts believe that IgM antibodies accumulate in the skin (epidermis), setting off a reaction that causes the rash. At the time of diagnosis, IgM levels may just be somewhat raised and may stay stable for quite a long time.
The diagnosis of the Schnitzler disorder is based upon an intensive clinical assessment, patient history, rejection of different other disorders and proof of fever, joint pain or aggravation, bone pain, discernible lymph nodes, amplification of the liver or spleen, lifted quantities of white platelets (leukocytosis), raised red platelet (erythrocyte) or anomalies, which can uncover expanded bone thickness (osteosclerosis).
Anakinra is a successful treatment for Schnitzler syndrome. It is also very commonly used to treat rheumatoid joint inflammation. The following medicines and therapies have been proven to be successful for treating the Schnitzler disorder over a period of time. These are as follows:
- Nonsteroidal calming specialists
- Systemic steroids (prednisone)
- Immunosuppressive specialists (ciclosporin, methotrexate, cycloposphamide)
- Biologic specialists (tocilizumab, rituximab)
The Schnitzler disorder is a long-term infection, so stopping a promising treatment can tend to cause a relapse and may cause the disease to reappear. Also, the medicines mentioned above should not be taken without consulting a doctor as they can have sever side effects, if not administered under the guidance of a physician.
There is a subjective ideal amount of time for every couple when it comes to intercourse. Too little or too much time spent in the act can reduce the amount of pleasure there is to be had. This is especially true when it comes to the often occurring bane of many men: premature ejaculation (PE).
This is a problem which is seen to occur in all age groups of men. Most men who are less than 40 years of age and seek treatment for a sexual issue do so for PE. The prevalence of the issue can be said to be typified by the fact that more than 30% of men worldwide are reported to have concerns about how long they can last in bed.
Recognising the signs
While there is no real benchmark of definition when it comes to PE, it is often agreed that if a man cannot hold his ejaculation for more than a minute of penetrative sexual activity, he likely suffers from PE. One important thing which is often forgotten by many people is that PE is not a disease but a condition.
The ironic thing about PE is that its occurrence is likely to increase the sexual anxiety in men which, in turn, serves only to compound the issue. As a matter of fact, it is mostly considered to be a psychological phenomenon and not one of the physical variety. As a result of this, a lot of the treatment for PE happens to be related to sessions with a psychologist as compared to the use of drugs.
Addressing the issue
However, to address the physical side of things, some ointments which reduce the degree of sensitivity in the genital area can be used by a man who is looking to increase the amount of time the intercourse he has lasts. For a man who is looking to get rid of the problem, regular exercise can help improve the functioning in the sexual department. In addition to this, some exercises related to the pelvic muscles are also known to help, and if he puts in the time and effort to train these muscles, the benefits would be his to experience. Sexual activity is supposed to be enjoyable for both men and women, and as soon as a small issue such as PE is resolved, this will no longer be a far-fetched dream.