Doctor in Meeta deshpande
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Meeta deshpandeYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Helpful felt better.
Dr. Meeta ji has an astute medical sense. She observes the patients while they walk into her chamber helping in her diagnosis and she is ready with her line of treatment prior to the discussion with the patient. She is the only one who practices the classical homeopathy sometimes single dose therapy. ...... Sangeeta, Insurance Banker.
Dr. Meeta Deshpande provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, helped me improve my health and professional. I used this medicine recommended by Dr. Meeta. Was really helpful.
Dr. Meeta Deshpande provides answers that are well-reasoned. She has good knowledge about Homeopath and her diagnosis is also perfect.
She is caring. Helpful and very informative.Felt better talking to her. My problem was relieved in few weeks.
Dr. Meeta Deshpande provides answers that are very helpful. Tq mam nd tablet kis liye
Got relief in few days. Very cooperative . Nice. Caring.professional. knowledgeable.
Dr. Meeta Deshpande provides answers that are very helpful. Same problem to me
I got relief after 3-4 months.she was v co operative n caring.
Dr. Meeta Deshpande provides answers that are caring. THANKS
I am 24 years old female. I have been trying for pregnancy. I had pcod problem nw I'm using medicines also in addition to that I'm using getting pregnancy dosages since from the two cycles of my periods. My periods get regular now with two days delay but I'm not conceiving .what be would be the reason.
I am 15 year old and my hair falls excessively everyday. Whenever I shower or wrinkle my hand through my hairs, they fall so much. I've a serious issue of hair fall. So, prescribe me any natural product which is useful for my hair's growth or shall I use Morrf 3%!
If you are suffering from gout, you should try undergoing a homeopathic treatment. Gout is a type of arthritis and is considered to be the most painful type. It is featured by the inflammation of joints accompanied by great pain. The pain and inflammation occur because of the deposition of urate crystals in a joint. The accumulation occurs when there is excessive uric acid present in the blood.
Here are some effective homeopathic remedies for the treatment of gout:
- Colchicum: This medicine is the primary homeopathic medicine for treating gout because of its effectiveness. It is mostly used in chronic cases of gout. Usually, a patient experiences extreme pain in the big toe, which is too intense to be touched. The toe and other parts which get affected become swollen, red and hot. The pain worsens in the evening and at night. Patients who require this medicine should keep away from warm weather conditions. This medicine is also used in case of increased weakness and internal cold.
- Ledum Pal: This effective medicine is used in cases where the pain travels in an upwards direction from below. The pain is likely to start at the feet and gradually move upwards, affecting the knees and legs. The pain also shoots through limbs. Small joints are commonly affected. There is a sensation of decreased warmth in the joints and in the body. The patient will find it difficult to tolerate any kind of external warmth. The pain improves by cold applications. The ankle balls or big toe may be swollen.
- Benzoic acid: This homeopathic medicine is used for treating gout where offensive urine is experienced. The urine becomes very offensive with a very strong odor, which can be detected from a distance. The odor is usually repulsive and the color of the urine is brown. Extreme pain is experienced in the big toe and the knees are swollen.
- Antim Crudum: This is an efficient homeopathic medicine used for treating gout. It is used when a patient experiences gastric symptoms along with joint pain and inflammation. The patient may develop an increased craving for food and hence, several problems occur due to over eating. Pain is experienced in the heels and fingers.
- Sabina: This homeopathic medicine is important for treating gout in women, when the patient already suffers from another female disorder. Uterine symptoms are experienced along with the basic symptoms of gout. Shooting pain is experienced in the toes and heels. The joints get swollen and look red and shiny.
Homeopathy offers a completely natural treatment for different types of gout and goes beyond just curing the symptoms. You need to consult your doctor before starting a homeopathic treatment for gout. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!