Doctor in Pain Clinic Of India Pvt Ltd
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Pain Clinic Of India Pvt LtdYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from different type of problem, I am karthik from Bangalore and my problem is sperm count and my dick size, it is very small and my sperm count is also very less please help me & my age is 21.
I am having wounds in the tip of my tongue. Small red coloured dots appear in my tongue which are painful (not severe). Can you suggest me some suggestions to cure it? I am staying in a hostel.
Am suffering from balanitis for 3 months and I'm getting big pimples in my outer part of the penis skin and it itches so bad and the inner part have small small red dots. So what should I do. I need help.
I am experiencing dizziness, weakness, fatigue, exercise intolerance since last 15 months when I exercised more with reduction in calories intake (low carb diet). I had stopped this program 10 months ago and have LFT, KFT,SERUM ELECTROLYTES, TOTAL PROTEIN, SERUM CORTISOL (7.95 ug/dl) blood test all of which are in Normal ranges except blood sugar levels. One thing more is that my weakness, fatigue increase in early morning and in late evening. Here are some levels of my blood sugar F:- 74,69,66,71,70 PP:- 84,81,78,76,74 I had my insulin levels checked which again came normal. I remember correctly that just 2 months before the starting dieting program my sugar levels are F:- 89,87,88 PP:-98,99 please help me as this problem is destroying my career.
I am 21 years old. I am suffering with erect penis in night daily I was getting out of sleep due to erect penis but when I urine it get normal. It was happening daily.
मेरी समस्या है मेरी गन्दी आदत इसे छुड़ाने का तरीका बताए हस्तमैथुन करने में बहुत मज़ा आता है क्योंकि मेरी कोई gf नही ओर मुझे सेक्स शक्ति बहुत ज्यादा है l
Many of us take the role our kidneys play in keeping us healthy and sturdy for granted. Having your kidneys work well can go a long way keeping you in good shape. You can delay the progression of kidney disease and potentially prevent permanent damage to your kidneys. Here are some things that should be kept in mind in order to protect your kidneys:
- Keep your blood sugar and blood pressure in target range: High blood sugar and high blood pressure levels harm the nephrons in your kidneys and prevent them from functioning well. So, get tested periodically to monitor your levels. Improving them and keeping them under the target range will help to prevent further complications.
- Get moving: Being active will get your blood pumping and thereby, boost blood flow to your kidneys. It helps your heart to be fit too. So for your body, exercise is a win-win. It can help to slow the rate of chronic kidney disease. Keep a goal to get at least 30 minutes of physical activity each day.
- Eat less protein: It is good to avoid protein rich foods as they can stress the kidneys and lead to unnecessary problems. It is important to consume the right amount of protein in your diet and stay away from meat rich in proteins.
- Don’t drink soda: Studies have found a positive link between excessive soda drinking and kidney damage. Two or more diet sodas a day can lead to damage and make it progress quicker.
- Balance your blood pH levels: When the kidneys don’t function right, they fail to keep the acid balance in your body. A low acid diet with natural veggies will help the kidneys to last longer and restronger. Also, sodium bicarbonate can help protect your kidneys by neutralizing the acid content of your blood. You can mix a teaspoon of baking soda with a glass of water and consume it regularly. Consult with your doctor about it.
- Skip canned foods and processed foods: Stick with natural foods and avoid the artificial foods of fast-food joints, ready-made foods and more as they can contain high levels of sodium and other chemicals that deter the kidney function.
- Avoid painkillers: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can cause kidney damage. Since kidneys need a strong blood flow to function well, certain painkillers reduce blood flow and make things worse if you have kidney disease.
- Antioxidants to flush out toxins: Consider taking antioxidant foods that can help kidney function and protect your cells.
Follow the above tips and prevent your kidneys from damage to lead a happier and healthier life.