Doctor in Advance Diabetes and Asthma Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Advance Diabetes and Asthma ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Manish Sachdev to be very helpful. Thanx
My mother is 56 years old. She is a diabetic for the past 15 years. She now takes the following tablets: glucoryl, Cildip 10, Telma 80 h, ziten. She also has high blood pressure. Off late she has loose motion, a common side effect of voglibose in glucoryl it seems. Any advice on how to counter that without the use of insulin?
Instead GALVUS MET 50/500, I can go for TENIVA M 20/500 thus this tablet TENIVA M is suitable for me, please suggest and it work same as GALVUS MET 50/500 suggest please. Before that I was a insulin dependent huminsulin 10 units morning 8 units evening+ TENIVA 20 mg + ZORYL 1 mg tablets only in morning Later last two months back I had diagnosis my diabetic FASTING AND POST LUNCH GLUCOSE SUGAR IS COME DOWN TO NORMAL. SO the diabetologist was told to stop the insulin and TENIVA 20+ zoryl1 mg. He prescribed new medicine GALVUS MET 50/500 since from two months I am using this tablet since from two months ,after taking tablet through mouth tongue gets DRY, and later it will get NORMAL. And this tablet is too much expensive. So TENIVA M IS cheaper than GALVUS MET 50/500 SO my humble request you to please go through my messages and suggest me tablet Weather should I use GALVUS met50/500 (too expensive) Or TENIVA M (little bit cheaper than GALVUS)
I have dust allergy, long journey and due to dust it is possible during cough reddish blood also come with it. It happens three or four times not regularly. I don't feel any other problems. In childhood I suffered from Asthma, but it cured with complete course at that time. Please resolve my problem.
Addison’s disease is a disorder caused due to significant damage in the adrenal cortex (located alongside the adrenal gland’s perimeter that helps mediate stress reaction), which leads to a deficiency in the secretion of the hormones ‘aldosterone’ (that regulates the sodium and potassium level of the body), ‘androgen’ and ‘cortisol’ (which control the body’s reaction in situations of intense pressure) by the adrenal glands.
There are generally two stages of Addison’s disease. The causes vary according to the stages:
In the primary stage of the disorder, the body’s immune system attacks the adrenal cortex and significantly damages it.
Other significant causes are as follows:
- This might occur as a result of the development of tumors and cancerous cells in the body
- Resulting from certain infections
- Long-term usage of glucocorticoids (inflammation reducing steroids) might result in the primary adrenal insufficiency
- This might also be caused due to tuberculosis or severe bleeding in the adrenal glands.
If you’re suffering from any one of the following complications, your chances of contracting Addison’s disease increase significantly:
- Cancer or if you have undergone any surgery to remove parts of the adrenal gland
- Tuberculosis or diabetes.
- Frequent usage of coagulants
The treatment of Addison’s disease varies according to the cause of the disorder.
The most common treatments for the disorder include:
- A prescribed dosage of glucocorticoids might be recommended
- Replacement of the hormones that the adrenal glands are unable to produce: Cortisone acetate or prednisone might be used in order to replace the ‘cortisol’ hormone.
- Meditation or other relaxing techniques to ease excessive stress levels or manage any trauma that you have been through.