Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Tarn Taran and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Opinder thindYour feedback matters!
Gum diseases can be treated and reversed in their initial stages very easily. By getting the accumulated tartar and plaque removed by a dentist, there is a chance that they can get better without much ado.
Sir my mouth open small. Nearly 2.5 fingers enter. I was using SM fibro. Suggest me to do what. I want to avoid chance of mouth cancer. I have left eating gutkha.
I had a swelling at the end of the teeth in mouth at right side and it pains all vein swelling is like a bean. What should I do.
Recently I underwent lower impact teeth removal. I was said orientation of teeth was horizontal and pressuring molars. Dentist removed it by breaking it part by part. From that time ie 1 month, I have been having ear pain. Again I consulted dentist last week. He said that ear pain had nothing to do with teeth removal. But I read in blogs that nerves of ear are connected to gums. What is right, should I consult entry or another dentist. Should I undergo any dental tests?
Hello Doctor, Although I dont like to chew all d time BT I have to coz m having problem of too much saliva dat also very thick difficult to swallow. Excess amount of saliva production it's nt normal wd me. I really want get ride of this problem n want to stop chewing gum all d time. While swallowing saliva I have a difficult in throat. Can you please suggest me how to get relief from this problem. Thank u.
Sir/madam My friend is 32 years old, previously he used to take tobacco, but now he has stopped, from last one month but one side of the mouth inside skin first get little reddish and after taking medicine it get white'so my question is it a improvement sign or something else also one thing I want to add one thing he had no problem during eating.
I have heard that cleaning of teeth makes the teeth weak or looser. My one tooth is just removed 2 weeks before. Can I go for cleaning ?
A smile is said to be a person’s best accessory. No matter what the colour of your teeth may be when you were born, exposure to various things including tea, coffee, berries, wine etc can stain your teeth and mar their beauty. Thankfully this discoloration can be fixed by whitening your teeth. Here are a few things to know before you decide to whiten your teeth.
- Cleaning and whitening are not the same: Cleaning refers to the removal of plaque and tartar from the surface of the teeth while whitening is a chemical procedure that brightens the enamel.
- Not all teeth whiteners are the same: Most teeth whiteners have a hydrogen peroxide base, though they all act in the same way by releasing oxygen that reacts with strainers and removes them, they vary in terms of the strength of the hydrogen peroxide.
- Whitening can be slow or quick: Teeth whitening can be done in a dentist’s office or at home. In a dentist’s office, this procedure can take an hour while teeth whitening at home can take a few weeks. However, home treatments are usually much more budget friendly than getting your teeth whitened at the dentist’s office.
- Teeth whitening is not permanent: The effect of bleaching your teeth to whiten them can last from a year to three years. You will need regular touch ups to maintain the sparkle. You should also reduce your intake of food like wine and coffee that can stain your teeth. Regular brushing and flossing will also help maintain the look for longer. On the other hand, keep in mind that excessive teeth whitening can permanently damage teeth.
- Not everyone can get their teeth professionally whitened: This form of treatment is not suitable for children, adolescents, pregnant women and lactating women or people who are allergic to peroxides. This procedure can also not be performed on teeth that have cavities, exposed roots, bonded fillings, veneers, crowns incomplete dental work or on patients who suffer from gum disease and hypersensitivity. Bleaching may also not work in cases where discolouration is a result of prolonged administration of certain antibiotics or excessive fluoride intake during childhood
- There may be side effects: Sensitivity is one of the most common side effects of teeth whitening. This can vary from person to person and can be relieved with pain relievers. Sensitivity can also lead to gum recession. Other common side effects of this treatment include irritation of sift tissue and nausea or vomiting. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.