Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Surguja and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra Narayana ParidaYour feedback matters!
My wife is 8 months pregnant and suffering from head pain,Cold and fever and her leg constantly pains. please help me with this.
We all know that tobacco contributes to lung and heart disease, but many people don’t realize that it seriously affects sexual health as well. Smoking damages the arteries affecting blood flow to the genitals, and it leads to a loss of desire and arousal in both men and women. In terms of alcohol consumption, most of us know that having a drink or two before sex may help us relax and ease our inhibitions. But high levels of consumption can also result in sexual dysfunction. From causing the loss of erections to preventing your ability to get or stay aroused, alcohol disables the natural sexual response of the autonomic nervous system. Other chemical substances, like marijuana and cocaine, also have known links to low sex drive and sexual dysfunction.
My wife get her period only for 2 days but her periods is on time i.e regularly sometime only 1 or 2 days difference has been seen. please suggest she need to visit games or not.
10th of the June 2016, we have lost our baby at 21 weeks. Because liquor has raptured , after keeping my wife for three days in hospital, they advised to go for procedure. They gave injections to cause labour, my wife delivered a baby, sadly baby is no more now, doctors also done cleaning. But after 15 days we went to a different doctor for routine check and she advised to have tvs ultrasound, now doctor says part of the placenta left inside. So my question is how we can make that part out. My wife is diabetic, just had D&C 20 days back. As my wife is insulin dependent. We are in great need of your precious advise. Kindly tell us what to do?
Hi I am having sex with my girlfriend last 5 years. She is 25 now. Her breast volume has increased too much. She want to reduce their volume as she feels odd about them. Plzzz help.
Hi I do unprotected sex with my bf today at 1.30 pm approx. Nd today is the last day of my periods. I am in a lot of tension I do not want to get pregnant. What can I do please tell me early.
8 days past I had sex with my girlfriend and today 20 Jan is date of her cycle which has not occurred. What could be the reason? Is she pregnant?
Sir my girlfriend is suffering with pain in vagina when I did sex with my partner for first time till now we stopped doing sex, what is the problem.
Sir I have 6 day of period after first delivery. In morning during sec console has been broken and not sure about semen presence. No want to be pregnant help in safe mmode.
Dear doctor, We had miscarriage about 11 months ago. We are planning to conceive last 9 months but we are unable to get success. The doctor prescribed us clomid 100 mg this month and said I am not responding to the same. Also I hv been told that I have inverted retroflexed uterus. On ultrasound day 11 doctor said I hv pcos eggs with very few normal eggs and that is why I am not responding to clomid. What is the alternative treatment. Is there anything which could solve our issue. Patient age: 27 Ultrasound details Right ovary 2.6cm x 1.4cm Left ovary 2.9 x 1.5 cm Pls suggest if I can ovolute this month and if multiple small follicles will interfere in conceiving.
Hello, I want your precious suggestion for my sex life .me and my boyfriend, both of us want to have a safe sex but we did not know about completely. Can you suggest how could we do a safe sex?
Hi doctor, I am 31 year old. My menstrual cycle had become irregular since last year since I got married. Sometimes in two months it comes. I face huge problem when it starts. I am planning to have baby please suggest what can I do to come out of this problem. My hb is 9. 5 and I have started cycling too to reduce weight and increase resistance power
You only have one heart, and it works for 24 hrs a day. It never sleeps, so you have to treat it right if you want to keep it pumping for years to come. For a healthy heart, you have to boost nutrition, flavor and color in your meals and snacks. A variety of fruits and vegetables are good for your heart. Always try to eat foods that are in their natural form, as they come from the ground.
Find out how these 10 foods may help lower your risk of heart disease.
1) Fresh Herbs like oregano, basil, rosemary and thyme are full of antioxidants. They are full of flavor and use them liberally to replace extra salt, oil and sugar in your food.
2) Red Wine: before you read on, a caution is that too much alcohol actually is bad for your heart. Sipping a unit of red wine a day may be good by giving you two very powerful antioxidants in restorative and catechist. These can help you to increase your HDL cholesterol while lowering your risk of damage to arterial walls and subsequent clot formation. However, alcohol may be a problem when you are already on aspirin or other medications. Check with your doctor first if you have had a history of heart disease.
3) Salmon: The american heart association calls it a super food and recommends at least two servings of salmon in a week. You can have it baked in a foil with herbs or add with veggies in your salad. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and helps to correct rhythm disorders of the heart and reduce triglycerides and blood pressure. These properties also hold good for tuna fish and one must choose canned tuna in water or brine instead of oil.
4) Extra Virgin Olive Oil: though any kind of extra oil is bad for your heart, if you need to take in some oil, then extra virgin olive oil has a lot of heart saving properties. Only one should not use it for frying or over heating the veggies. It is good when tossed over salads or used sparingly over boiled or cooked vegetables.
5) Walnuts: a handful of walnuts, say 50 grams a day are full of antioxidants and fiber. They reduce inflammation of the arteries and reduce cholesterol. However, they also have high calorie content so one must be careful about the quantities consumed.
6) Almonds: Almonds are full of plant sterols and reduce the blood ldl and are good for diabetics. One must eat them raw for full benefits as cooking or roasting them may kill some of their beneficial properties.
7) Tofu is a high source of soy protein and can be added to soups or marinated or sauteed with vegetables for its goodness. It has a lot of heart healthy minerals and polyunsaturated fats.
8) Sweet potato is a good substitute for white potatoes especially useful for people with diabetes and heart disease. It has a low glycemic index and prevents sharp rise in blood sugar after meals. One can bake it and sprinkle with cinnamon and lime juice to make it super effective.
9) Oranges have potassium and antioxidants to lower the blood pressure and improve the vessel wall function.
10) Carrots are full of fiber and are one of the top heart saving foods by controlling cholesterol. Add them liberally in your salad or munch them raw for their power packed action.