Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Surendranagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. T Patel DhirajlalYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years old and my skin color is light brown, but compare to my body my face and neck color is very dark black. So what is the problem - as far as I know it is since last 10 years may be but not remember exactly. Can you suggest me something on this.
I am losing my hair fastly. But length of my hair increases. I want to increase length and thickness of my hair. Can you suggest any shampoo for that.
Hello sir I have bleeding in my gums and teeth for 2weeks. Am afraid to visit dental doctor because of pain. Suggest any remedy to decrease pain.
I am suffering from gastric problem for last 3 months so please suggest care and give me instructions.
Me 30 year old woman. I am separated but don't feel sad for that nowadays. Still sometimes I become depressed for 3 to 4 days and become emotionally vulnerable every month. After 3 to 4 days of depression I overcome automatically. Is there any method to restrain my period of mental stress or depression?
I'm having motions from three days. My stomach also troubling a lot. I'm not able to eat the food properly?
I have cavity in my teeth but it's minor what to use to remove the cavity and make. Teeth strong please help me out.
Please Doctors refer me a medicine which can improve my digestion system. It's take 4 to 5 for digestion. It makes me feel fillup my belly with food.
Hi this is anirudh I need your suggestions about loosing hair and pimples on face I think you respond for this question.
I am very thin and I want to gain more wait as soon as possible. I want a good veg diet to become fatty!
Dear doctor, Good Morning, I am 33 years old and continues becoming my weight and some time I fill very comfortable. Still my weight 92.5 and my height is 5.9' kindly suggest me to what should I do. Thanks
The ovaries are the egg producing organs, an essential part of the female reproductive system, they are responsible for the production of estrogen and release an egg every month. If the egg is fertilized with a sperm it can result in a pregnancy.
Ovarian cysts are quite common among women. Ovarian cysts are known to be small sacs filled with fluid that are situated in the ovaries.
Causes of ovarian cysts: Among ovarian cysts, the most common one is called the 'functional cyst'. This type of cyst is generally formed during the process of ovulation, wherein either the eggs do not successfully release from the sac or the sac (follicle) fails to disintegrate properly after the release of the egg.
Certain factors that can cause ovarian cysts are:
- Age that is ovarian cysts are more likely to occur in women who have reached menopause
- Being overweight or obese
- Consumption of fertility drugs
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Family history of ovarian cysts and cancer
- Early menstruation, that is, the onset of the period before the age of 11
Symptoms related to ovarian cysts: Generally, ovarian cysts show no specific symptoms and are generally located during a physical examination or an ultrasound. But, in case you suffer from large cysts or those that have ruptured, you may experience certain signs like:
- Pain while having sex. Great discomfort may be felt, particularly when deep penetration is attempted.
- Pain in the lower abdominal and pelvic region. This pain may be intermittent or persistent. It can also vary from being mild to quite sharp.
- Irregularity in the menstrual cycle.
- An uncomfortable pressure in the lower abdominal and pelvic area.
- Acute pain in the pelvic area and the lower back all throughout the menstrual period.
- Pain in the pelvic area after a session of vigorous exercise or strenuous physical activity.
- A feeling of discomfort or pain while urinating or during bowel movements.
- Nausea, followed by vomiting.
- Pain in the vaginal area, or light bleeding.
- Problems with healthy bowel movements.