Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Surendranagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. T Patel DhirajlalYour feedback matters!
My hair is long, straight and silky. My hair is full of nits. What treatment I should undergo to remove them.
I have pimples on my chest and its not removing after trying benzoyl peroxide gel and Erytop. What should I do.
Hi, I am 24 year old girl and got married 9 months ago. I have more bleeding these days. Before marriage my period cycle was 35- 40 days and also bleeding was happening for 4-5 days. But after marriage also same late cycle continues and now last 3 months bleeding continues for 10- 15 days. Last month, my period started 12 Jan and it is still bleeding more and more. I have been diagnosed by one gynecologist also. She scanned me and told bleeding will stop after 2-3 days, it stopped after two days but again after 2 more days it started bleeding and it is more and more. I am very scared. Please suggest what to do. Thanks.
I recently came back from a beach vacation and guess my skin suffered sunburns. It pains when touched and has turned dark red at places. What could I do to soothe the skin and to remove the tan?
My age is 25 years old I have hair fall problem since 7 years still it's falling give me any suggestions to me how to resolve this problem is there any chance to cure this problem and also I am unmarried person that's why I am suffering please help me.
I am 20 years old. I had PCOD before. And I realized that my both breasts hurts when pressed, even when I sleep facing my stomach on bed. I checked what the problem is by self examining my breast by pressing it. And I realised It has developed thickened tissue. Is it normal?
I have a little bit pain on back of head and neck. I need to be sleep continuously to feel comfort If I look down it is hard to again look up.
I am 25 years old woman. From last year February I stopped using cerazette tablet. Got periods regularly but not being pregnant as we are planning for second baby. Does the tablet effecting me for second pregnancy. please help me.
Breast sore prior of my periods (10 days. Over body weight My first day bleeding is dark black in colour Viscous fluid.
I am 22 years old I have been suffering from back pain and neck pain since 3 months. How can I reduce it?
I am 33 years old I am diagnosed with" multiple lipomas. The doctor says there is no medicine that can wipe out these from my body, or even can stop these from incresing. This is really so frightening as these lipomas are mutiplying day to day, and even increaing in size. Please advice for a an better result.
I was feeling shortness or difficult in breathing and it gets worse at night I consult a doctor and he said its anxiety and he gave me some tablets for 5 days and said to meditate I was fine after that and now after 1 month again its causing.
I am having lots of dry pimples that is initially it has pus and then it dries automatically what should I do to get rid of it and even pigmentation under my eyes.
I am an office worker. Mainly working on computers. Please advise me the habits to be incorporated to have long, healthy life. Also a little belly fat is starting to whelp on my stomach. Please share some techniques to reduce specially belly fat.
Coming to know the secret way to happiness and that too from the world's happiest man does make your day special indeed. According to the findings of a group of scientists, Matthieu Richard has been proclaimed as the world's happiest man. This person has shared the simple ways of living a happy life. The key to happiness is now at your disposal.
- Acknowledging the good things is absolutely vital: Thanking can go a long way in deciding how happy you are at heart. It is absolutely vital as it helps you to be conscious of your humility. It also helps you to feel grateful for things that could have been otherwise but fortunately aren't. When you thank a person, you let feelings of contentment take hold of you. Peace can be synonymous to happiness at times.
- Acceptance from oneself should be cherished more: There is no end to aspiring for higher goals and similarly no end to competing with ones who are seemingly better off. At the end of the day, this leads to lack of calm and confidence. It creates a lot of turmoil within your mind. A person can better his or her chances of advancement by accepting his/her qualities and limitations all the same. You cannot expect acceptance from strangers unless you wholeheartedly accept yourself.
- Developing resilience is of utmost importance: Being resilient is one characteristic that can make you sail through thick or thin. Giving up in dire times of need is a bad way to anticipate happiness of any kind. One needs to be resilient in times of stress and believe in positivity. There should be faith in the fact that 'hurdles are meant to pass'. An attitude such as this helps you deal happily with life and you're never too insecure with your share of happiness.
- Exercising is a must: People who exercise regularly have been reported with lesser amount of depression related problems in comparison to the ones who barely move an inch. The human body can be made to experience the benefits of the happy hormone "serotonin" through diligent exercising.
- Keep away from the company of depressive people: The kind of people you hang around with can have a great impression on your general disposition. Listening to depressing stuff tends to discourage you. To be happy, you must avoid the company of gloomy people.