Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Surendranagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajay Chhanalal Doshi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay Chhanalal DoshiYour feedback matters!
- A callus (tyloma) is a thickening of the skin that occurs in response to excessive, repeated shear or friction forces, commonly due to constant rubbing of the skin. Calluses are similar to corns, but calluses occur when abnormal forces are exerted over a larger area. Certain deformities of the feet, such as crookedness of the toes, may predispose to the development of calluses. Calluses may cause pain, typically a burning sensation. Excessive weight bearing and certain types of shoes are often contributing factors u.
- Calluses may occur in all people with the exception of non-weight-bearing infants.
Signs and symptoms
Calluses are most frequently located on the feet and sometimes on the hands. They usually are located next to bony prominences.
- Avoidance of the repetitive forces causing calluses, such as altering shoe style, is the best method of prevention. Gentle paring with an emery board or a pumice stone may help to decrease the thickened skin. A soft fabric, such as felt, should be applied after paring to protect the underlying skin. Or, shoe pads that go inside your shoes should be used to help relieve the pressure so foot calluses can heal.
- Calluses do not require medical intervention, but seek evaluation if they become bothersome. Diabetics should pay careful attention to their feet given the risk of development of diabetic ulcers on the feet.
Hi I am 21 year old boy I have too much pimples scars on and and Whiteheads Can you write me a tubd for it. Thanks you.
I am 54 years of female. I always have burning sensation in my anus area. Food not digested property and after eating small amount, it seems the same is not digested. Foul gas, constipation etc.
Most men would like to improve their sex life.
Erectile dysfunction can be a very frustrating condition. Most men are not embarrassed to admit it and for many the thought of going soft is a real cause of concern. The good news is that adding a few different foods to your diet or enjoying a glass of red may put an end to your erection worries.
Erectile dysfunction, (ED) is the inability to keep an erection and this is also referred to as impotence. If there is not enough blood flow to the penis, a man cannot achieve an erection. This condition can be fixed and the type of treatment always depends on the underlying cause. There are many treatment options available and these range from penile surgery, medication drugs, devices and lifestyle changes. This condition can affect men more as they get older and can be common in men within the ages of 45 to 70. Some men in their late 20's can even start experiencing symptoms, though the damage may have been building since a younger age.
Here you can discover the surprising causes of erectile dysfunction, plus natural ways to overcome this issue.
The main physical link to erectile dysfunction can be caused by atherosclerosis the thickening of the walls of the arteries. This condition causes arteries to narrow restricting blood flow. When the arteries are too clogged to carry blood, a man will not get a solid erection. There is often an overlap between physical and psychological causes.
Men Can Enjoy a Regular Glass of Red Wine
A glass or two of red wine is believed to enhance blood flow to the manhood area by opening up the arteries. Red wine can also increase levels of testosterone which can increase sexual desire.
Take a Diet Rich in Flavonoids
Red wine and berry fruits can be beneficial and can be as helpful as taking exercise such as walking on a daily basis.
Not everyone enjoys a glass of red so here are 8 foods you need to know about if you want keep hard in the bedroom.
Foods for ED
Men take note! Forget the pills, there are natural remedies helpful for ED.
You can take all the pills you like, but they're not addressing the underlying cause of the problem. What Viagra does is relax blood vessels but is only a quick fix solution. It doesn't matter how young you are, you can start now to make a few small changes to your diet. Men who eat a few servings a week of the following super foods were far less likely to go limp than men who didn't eat these foods. Fruit helps to stop and can reverse the build-up of fat in arteries. Fruit should definitely be consumed daily.
Studies suggest eating more foods rich in flavonoids such as the ones listed below can even reduce the risk of erectile dysfunction.
- Citrus fruits
- Berries such as strawberries, raspberries and blueberries,
- Apple and pears
- Garlic and Onions
Bananas give you much needed potassium which helps keep your heart healthy.
Garlic and onion contain allicin, which helps increase blood flow.
Bottom line: If you are considering trying a natural alternative, maybe these super foods above will give you a promising start. Your erection issue may go away as quickly as it occurred. This is also an opportunity to get a little healthier without spending a vast amount of commitment or expense. By increasing the blood flow to your penis, a healthy diet will help to improve the quality of your erections.