Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Submit a review for Mr. AmitYour feedback matters!
Im smoking since 6 month at starting I feel energetic but now a day I feel so tired . What can I do?
Top 5 low cost indian superfoods
1. Black salt: Ever thought of consuming the equal amount of antioxidants present in boiled eggs but without the heaviness? black salt is best known to have similar amounts of sulfur as in hard boiled egg yolks. Packed with nutrients and minerals, this magical superfood powder is a healthier substitute of common table salt.
What is better than having a condiment with endless pros such as relieving constipation, indigestion, heartburn, bloating, flatulence, goitre, poor eyesight and hysteria.
Food tip: Sprinkle on a piece of fruit to immediately slash sugar cravings.
2. Seasame seeds or (til): Sesame seeds are a great source of high quality protein (with around 4.7grams of protein per ounce), this super-food has several health benefits like preventing diabetes, reducing blood pressure and abating the cholesterol levels. Loaded with optimum zinc content which helps produce collagen, sesame seeds tone up your skin and enhance its elasticity.
Food tip: Sprinkle some on your favorite salads and veggies. Enjoy!
3. Coconut: Coconut is a great source to include good fats in your diet to build your digestive system and emulsify the digestive tract with zero cholesterol. It can be used in a decent amount as a cooking medium or consumed fresh.
Not only it’s proven to improve the hair and skin quality, but it also helps in thinning the waistline.
Coconut water is super-hydrating, low caloric, and filling, which makes it a wonderful summer drink.
Food tip: Do not stop consuming coconut chutneys with your healthy homemade dosas.
4. Tamarind (imli): Tamarind is a favorite ad hoc for medical researchers because of its various health benefits like dissolving kidney stones, curing malaria and blood purification. Full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, this super-fruit helps in digestion. Recently, it is getting quite popular among the beauty experts for its cleansing and toning properties for a healthier skin.
It is best known as a high source of potassium and for keeping cholesterol levels in check.
Food tip: Use tamarind paste to add flavors to your boring food.
5. Sugarcane–the real detox: Celebrity nutritionist rujuta diwekar says, sugarcane helps in rejuvenating the master detox organ, liver, thus it is referred as a power detox drink. Its efficiency to cure jaundice is well acclaimed since ages.
Food tip: Sugarcane supper
Sugarcane cooked with pulses serves as one complete meal keeping your hunger at bay for hours.
It is quite confusing why people drain their pockets off on foreign ‘health foods’ when their indian kitchen is loaded with many hidden gems. Ditching indian foods and getting attracted to expensive hybrid cultured food is not a matter of pride and conscience but a phenomena of pseudo wits.
Pro tip: Sometimes following a complete detox diet is not possible but it can be done on a daily basis via a pinch of turmeric with warm water in the morning. People keep on searching for gluten free foods while remaining unaware that the mighty ghee is a bliss and absolutely gluten free.
So why not turn desi and go for our super grandmom’s super nuskhe? try including these indian superfoods in your health spree and relish the benefits!