Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vishal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. VishalYour feedback matters!
It is the act of intimately pleasuring oneself by touching, feeling and caressing the organs. It is a safe and very common way of satisfying ones sexual needs. It can be beneficial to one’s health.
The common reasons why people masturbate are
- Relieving sexual tension
- To relax
- Achieve sexual pleasure
- To satiate oneself when partners are unavailable
What are the benefits of masturbation?
Although, there is a lot of stigma around masturbating; it is something very common and can have great beneficial effects on your health and mental well-being. According to research, 50 per cent of men and 50 per cent of the women feel guilt or shame about masturbating. It is the best way to avoid sexually transmitted diseases and also avoid unwanted pregnancies. It truly helps to explore our sexuality and it gives you an idea about what you like and what you do not and the spots that really work for you and the ones that do not. This can act as a pleasure guide even when you are engaging with your partner.
Masturbation is good because:
- It is a stress buster
- It helps you out when you feel too frisky
- A sense of well-being is created
- It releases sexual tension
- Helps increase self-image
- Helps you sleep
- It is the release you need when you abstain from sex with other individuals
- It can help release period cramps and muscle tension
- The ability to climax increases
- It is a treatment for certain sexual dysfunctions
- It helps when you are feeling exceptionally frisky
- The uncomfortable morning wood can be eased
What are the risks of masturbation?
There are not many risks associated with masturbation, although irritation of the skin is possible. This minor problem can be overcome by the use of lubrication or simply slap on some moisturiser and you are good to go.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Whenever I am exposed to sun, I feel allergic and itching. What should I do to get cure from such type of allergies?
Sir mere veerya ke saath blood aa rha h mujhe hast maithun ki bahut lt lg gayi h kya ya reason ho skta h?
Sir I am having a high diabetes300_350in fasting after taking insulin and medicine.One of my friend suggested me for bariatric surgery.Want to know the success rate of the surgery.Is there any post surgery problem or not life long.Will my diabetees will in control for ever.
For last few days I suddenly feel dizziness and completely weak and after sometime I feel better. In the past I had taken medicine for vertigo does this again pertains to it, kindly advice.
I was a smoker since last 4 years. I am an average smoker. Now I am getting problems in lungs, sometimes they create noise when I breathe, obviously it is the tar of ash from smoking, bt I wanna know how can I clean my lungs, and also, is this a very serious condition.
Living in guj, height 5'8" weight 86 irregular timings and less exercise and bit tummy what should I do to lose weight? Apart from medicines and changing daily diet habits or what? What diet chart should I follow Having constipation and sometimes foul smell from mouth and dry mouth.
What should be taken before sex as medicine for getting longer erection except penegra which causes headaches?
Actually I'm suffering from low hemoglobin. Actually it is less than 8 so is there any chances of anemia.
Doctor, I m suffering from the skin disease. Known as psoriasis on foot leg from the 2010 till now. It not cured. What can I do for that? Any sp medicine? Or doctor? please recommend. If any.
My father fifty four years old, recently he got loose motion problem. When he faced problem ,he took metrogyl 400 mg. What is the permanent solution?
I am 52 years old, I am doing clerical work. Now I am suffering from cervical spasm, neck sprain and strain, paining left shoulder and arm. Kindly suggest what should I do.
Sinusitis is an irritation or swelling of the tissue covering the sinuses. Healthy sinuses are loaded with air. But there are times when they get blocked and loaded with fluid. In such cases, germs can develop and cause an infection. Due to this infection, your nose gets heavily blocked along with you sinuses and might make it difficult for you to breathe.
Conditions that can bring about sinus blockage include the following:
- Common cold
- Allergic rhinitis (swelling of the lining around the nose)
- Little developments or growths in the covering of the nose called nasal polyps
- A deviated septum (a shift in the nasal cavity)
Here are some of the ways you can get rid of sinusitis naturally:
- Soups and warm water: Drink warm water, soup or broth, and hot tea. These liquids will disperse bodily fluids and drain it from the disturbed sinuses.
- Turmeric/Ginger root: Turmeric root is an excellent fragrant spice found in most Indian and Middle Eastern dishes. Turmeric not only contains the regular calming and anti-inflammatory curcumin, it is also an antioxidant. When it is mixed with hot ginger ale and blended with hot tea, this mixture can remove excess fluid from the clogged nasal sections, ease sinus pressure and make you feel better.
- Spicy food: Spicy ingredients such as mustard, hot peppers, curry, horseradish, and masala in one’s food may help in clearing severely blocked sinuses. In case you like spices, think about including some hot flavours to your food to open your nasal entries.
- Apply warm packs: You can use a warm pack to keep the nasal tissues damp. Also, fill a round bowl or pot with steaming water and place your face over it with a towel around your head to inhale the steam in. This will open up your sinuses and make an easy path for fluid drainage.
- Take a steam: High temperature water vapour can saturate the sinuses. Sprinkle a couple drops of eucalyptus in the shower or bath and steam up your bathroom. A hot shower can also relax the bodily fluid as well as the mucus and debris that are stuck inside your nose.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is not only powerful in disposing off sinus issues; it can also be used for different skin and hair issues. What it does essentially for sinus infection is that it clears up the nose so that the bodily fluid can be removed quickly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.