Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vipul V TrivediYour feedback matters!
I am 25/female I have a ance prone skin ance scars and pigmentation on my face from my 16 years I went to dermatologist at that time the medicine and creams helped me to some days only but still I am suffering from the same problem I have used so many creams till now but did not got any better result till now I am using doxclyince tablets at night time n applying erytop cream at night and kojivit gel in the morning and using biluma cream when going to college will this creams helps now suggests me some thing to get regret of this ance n ance scars problems doctor pls n I am following good diet also.
Kya Masterbation karne se face pe pimples aate hai kya. Mujhr aisa isliye lagta hai kyu ki jab mai Masterbation karta hu uske 1-2 din ke baad mere face 1 new pimple aa jata hai. Mera age 18 hai.
I have hair fall and having curled hair since 6-7 months and what's the solution for reducing or probably stop this?
How to make skin glow and plain my skin I have black nishaan and visible pores on my face what should I do.
My hair has become frizzy from last three months and because of it its falling I guess kindly suggest me something to get rid of it.
Im 22years female im suffering frm severe hairfall. My hair is extremely dry even after the application of oil. I hav dandruff to.
I have dark circles issue from past 2 years I wear spectacles. When I remove it I look very unhealthy and bad. Please suggest what to do.
Hello Doctors: For Ayurvedic Experts: Suffering from androgenic Alopecia and have become bald on the top portion of the scalp but hairs are present everywhere and thick on both sides. Does local application of ICHHABHEDI RAS on the scalp generates new hair and helps in the regrowth. Tell me the PROCEDURE how to apply. Is it safe and free from side effects and within how many months can be see the results. Kindly tell me. Thanks in advance.
I am 17 years I am suffering eith pimples on face I have used ayurvedic medicines but they do not reducing what should I do? Please tell me.
There is a ganth near to neck or chin there is no pain cough sweat I am not feeling any problems related to neck what is it and what should I do?
Im 17 yrs old female. I have under eye darkness and dark lips and lice and nuts on head. What should I do fr these?
I am losing my hair quickly and I have tried all shampoos there are not effect on my hair. What can I do.
Some diseases like chicken pox, measles etc. have definitive symptoms that make it easy to diagnose. However, others like lupus affect each person in a different way making them complex diseases that may take longer to diagnose. Lupus attacks the immune system and causes the antibodies that would normally fight infection to react against the body’s own cells and tissues. There are two main forms of lupus; systemic lupus that affects any part of the body and cutaneous lupus that affects the skin. These can occur simultaneously or on their own.
Some of the rashes that can be caused by cutaneous lupus are:
- Malar rash or butterfly rash: This affects the face and appears as a butterfly shaped rash over the nose and cheeks. It is triggered by the sun’s uv rays and can appear as a faint blush or a severe, scaly rash.
- Discoid lupus: Lupus can also cause small. Coin shaped sores or rashes. These are reddish and scaly in appearance and usually affect parts of the body exposed to sunlight and uv radiation. If left untreated, these sores can worsen with time. Though they do not cause pain or itchiness, they can result in scarring. In cases where these sores develop on the scalp, they can cause permanent bald patches.
- Subacute cutaneous lesions: These can be described as small, red sores that are shaped like coins. These can be found on the arms, shoulders, neck and chest in patches that resemble psoriasis. These lesions are also triggered by uv exposure. Though they do not cause scarring, these lesions can lighten or darken skin.
- Mucous membrane lesions: Sores in the mouth or nose that have been triggered by lupus are known as mucous membrane lesions.
- Baldness: Lupus can make the hair follicles near the scalp fragile and brittle. This can destroy the hair follicles and lead to hair fall. In some cases, hair may grow back while in others it could result in permanent baldness.
- Cutaneous vasculitis lesions: These refer to purplish spots or lines on the calves and feet. This is caused by the inflammation of skin tissues and can cause severe damage and gangrene.
- Raynaud's phenomenon: When exposed to cold, the skin on your fingers and toes may also change colour to red, white or blue due to lupus. This is triggered by the tightening of blood vessels and may be accompanied by a tingling sensation or numbness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.