Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinod Hirpara
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod HirparaYour feedback matters!
I'm not sleeping well at Night. Only 2to 3 hours sleep in night. I take sleeping tablet LONAZEP0.25 EVERY DAY AT night. instead of of IT NO improvement OF sleep. please advice your suggestion
I am suffering from low blood pressure, and I have lack of energy in my body. Due to this I am unable to work.
I have always slept extremely deeply. And my parents say that I sometimes talk in my sleep. When I sleep I do not know what is doing my near.
For last 5 days I was suffering from fever by urinary infection, I took nova cv 625, rhino b, koryl cough syrup. From yesterday I have high shivering without fever after taking these medicines, is there any problem if I stop these without completing full course.
I am suffering urinary problem with 4.6 mm stone in VUJ & proatrat also enlarged about 36. Presently complete urimax course of 21 days. Urine not pass properly. Urine comes frequently and fall out as devidedly. No pain but tired to do urine.
Some advices of using water in Plastic bottles. Using of cold/ normal water in plastic container have more health problems? Cola/ sodas etc available in plastic bottles, is it also harmful? Please replay.
Walking is nearly as important as diet and medication in management of diabetes. Walking provides greater long-term health benefits for people with type 2 diabetes than other forms of physical activity.
Walking is good for diabetes for following important reasons:
• it lowers blood glucose levels, more significantly post meal glucose levels of up to 3 hours
• it increases the peripheral utilisation of glucose by increasing the number of insulin receptors in the body
• regular walking can help to control the progression of the disease and development of further complications
• regular walking can help to reduce the amount of antidiabetic medications and insulin
• walking is beneficial because the muscle contractions help to clear blood sugar
• regular walking also improves cognitive function too
Problems faced by patients with diabetes which can be managed by walking:
• diabetes patients are more prone to decreased physical activity due to easy fatigue, foot problems, joint pain, etc, which increases their chances to be obese. Obesity further increases the chances of cardio and cerebrovascular risk factors in diabetes patients. Simply walking for 30 minutes in day can cut these risks significantly
• depression is one of the factor posing significant problems in diabetes patients. Walking helps in mood elevation and reduction of stress in these patients.