Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
I always shouted at people. My family and friends. If they talk little suddenly I get angry. Their little talk feels me so irritating.
4 ways couple yoga can take your fitness and relationship to the next level
Different from traditional yoga (involving a single person only), couple yoga involves the merging of your body rhythm with that of another person. This sync between partners is achieved through touch, movement, breath and body positions. The benefits that you gain from this practice are not only limited to your body, but extend to your relationship too.
Far from the seriousness that you usually associate with traditional yoga, couple yoga allows the two of you to be more happy and playful. This is because trying to get the right pose with your partner can lead to a fair share of fun and laughter. You not only have to figure how to get into that pose, but also how to hold it.
In terms of how it affects your fitness levels, couple yoga can.
1. Strengthen your core
Couple yoga comprises of poses that strengthen your core, leading to improved metabolism and overall strength. The varied poses that you'll come across in this form of practice strive to engage the muscles of your back and abdomen, which are crucial in building your core strength. Double boat pose and side plank pose are two of such core strengthening poses. You can check out these various poses online.
2. Boost immunity
Whether it's your nervous system or the digestive system, the different yoga poses (like the child pose or the upward dog pose) bring about the stimulation of one or more of the body's systems, leading to a bolstering of your immune system.
Here's how couple yoga can deepen your relationship -
1. It builds trust
The practice of couple yoga can help build trust as certain poses call for trusting your partner implicitly. Difficult yoga poses may require you to hold onto your partner to stay balanced; and this total dependence on the other person creates a sense of confidence and comfort as you realise that your partner is there for you. A case in point is the partner tree pose, which can be both entertaining and challenging. It calls for great amount of trust and balance to sustain this pose successfully.
2. It improves intimacy between the two of you
Apart from all the fun there's to this form of yoga, couple yoga also calls for a certain level of intimacy. While practicing it, you not only get to learn your own limitations, but also those of your partner, helping you to accept all of them. The opening pose (heart hug) serves to do just that, it opens the two of you up so that you can fall in sync. Gestures like placing your hand on the heart of your partner, feeling the other person's heartbeat and keeping pace with each other's breathing serve to strengthen the bond between you two.
While improving your health and fitness levels, couple yoga strives to improve your relationship with your partner, and help the two of your to explore patterns and aims within your relationship.
Uncontrolled anger, took Daxid 50 for depression now stopped due to liver problem, Taking Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir for liver cure, Gemer 1 to cure sugar. Extreme thoughts appears in mind to end the life, violent behaviour abusing, breaking valuable things etc. Lost a lot in life. Can be controlled?
I have high blood pressure and and anxiety crisis due to which my doctor has prescribed amlodac and paxidep 25 .I am under this medication for over 2 years .Is it safe ?
Hi I am 41. Due to a jobless, and my son alos getiing problem when he is born after year having problem and my wife is working becoz I have a financial problem so I quit the job but I m suffering from depression. I am not able to focus anywhere. I have spent plenty of sleepless nights crying for hours. I feel sick sometimes. I feel like ending my life sometimes. I want to overcome. Please help and suggest some mechanisms to overcome this depression of mine.
I am 20 years old. I have pain in body and yellowish eyes. I have suffering from these from 7 days. I have headache from 2 days. I have suffered from typhoid in last year December month. So please give solution.
I'm having a body pain since last two days. I had started exercising. Any suggestions to help me relieve from this pain?
I am a driver. My age is 48 yrs. I use alcohol and want to leave it. How can I left it. Please help.
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
1. Cut out the noise. Noise is a distraction and interrupts our thinking. It makes it harder for us to focus, to process, retrieve and then use information.
2. Structure your environment. Try and set aside a specific place to study - somewhere that is quiet, and free from normal, everyday distractions.
3. Know what you’re aiming for. You won’t achieve much without clear objectives. You need to have a concrete and specific goal. That is, something you can measure and can work towards.
4. Plan your studying for the day. Tick off your achievements as you work through your list. That will help to keep you focused, so you’re less inclined to daydream - or to waste time doing futile, pointless things.
5. Know what the guidelines and the standards are. Then, adhere closely to those when doing you’re doing practice tests, or writing an assignment, or thinking through your answers.
6. Expect to meet roadblocks. That way, obstacles won’t throw you off your course. You’ll get up and work around them – so they don’t destroy your plans.
7. Become a hermit and isolate yourself. It’s just for a short time, and it’s worth it in the end.
8. Be patient, and hang in there, when you feel unmotivated. If you can just push through this, you will find that you learn something.
Anorexia is a common eating disorder which is identified by abnormally low body weight, intense fear of gaining weight and a distorted perception of body weight. The problem is not only related to your dietary patterns but it also related to your mental state. People with this disorder are generally self-conscious, have a low self-esteem and are overly concerned about their external appearance.
Causes of anorexia
- Biological factors - These factors represent that anorexia can be congenital or it may have developed over time. Congenital means that disorder is hereditary in nature and is passed on from the parents to the offspring. On the other hand, it may develop in people who are more sensitive and have an inclination towards perfection.
- Psychological factors - Anorexia can also be caused due to certain specific personality traits and emotions that might be possessed by you. For instance, anorexia is more likely to happen to young women who are really worried and conscious out the way they look externally. Additionally, people who are either emotionally not too strong or suffer from anxiety issues can develop this disorder easily.
- Environmental factors - The type of a cultural set up you are living in also plays an important role in developing this disorder. For instance, the western culture is all about slim and fit people, whereas the oriental countries are not so bothered about the same.
Symptoms of Anorexia
Emotional symptoms - This category of symptoms includes behaviors and a thought process aimed towards losing weight and minimizing your food intake. Some of the symptoms belonging to this type include:
- Forceful vomiting to lose calories
- Staying hungry
- Excessive physical activity or exercise
- Denial of hunger
- Social withdrawal
- Depressed moods
Physical symptoms - These symptoms are self-explanatory and are clearly visible on the human body. These include:
- Extreme weight loss
- Thin appearance
- Abnormal blood count
- Dizziness or fainting
- Discoloration of the fingers
- Hair that thins, breaks or falls out
- Soft, downy hair covering the body
- Low blood pressure