Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Sexologists online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jadavjibhai Patel
Submit a review for Dr. Jadavjibhai PatelYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jadavjibhai Patel to be very helpful. Yes
I weighted 90 kg. Now I have reduced it to 79.5 kg in period of 7 Months. Can you please help how lose more weight on quick time as per bmi I need to have 75 kg. Can you please help with some diet plan or anything I have been doing gym workout in morning and 3.5 km walking in evening everyday except sunday.
I have very bad tonsil infection, fever occurred continuously, when I took paracetamol, fever not occurred for 4 to 5 hours, after that fever occurred continuously.
Me kuch jyada khata nahi hu fir bhi mera weight or body jyada he so please advice me ke me mera weight or body kese kam karu.
Hello doctor. I have sinusitis. Today suddenly my nose has started to twitch vigorously. It is causing a lot of distraction. 2 hrs since I have been waiting for it to stop. Pls tell me a solution to this. I have my exams from tomorrow. Pls reply.
Skin inflammations can be extremely annoying. Whether it is pimples, zits or other problems, it is sure to make your life one complicated ordeal. The first thing that will happen is that you will not have the will to step out of your home because of the embarrassment. Furthermore, boils, unlike other skin issues, hamper your looks as well as cause irritations like scratches and burns. If you feel that you could ditch traditional medication and then go on to take the all-out natural route, Ayurveda is just the right option for you.
But before you go ahead and begin treating the boils, identify, or at least try to alleviate the underlying causes.
- Become more active and don’t laze around
- Fix your diet and leave out the spicy stuff
- Drink lots of water as it will flush out the toxins and keep you hydrated
- Incorporate an exercise regime with emphasis on cardio
- Avoid the sun as it can aggravate the problem
Apart from these pragmatic lifestyle related changes, you also ought to pursue proper ayurveda treatments that can begin to reduce and ultimately eliminate the boils.
- A few drops of castor oil, when put on a piece of cotton and dabbed on the skin, will work wonders. You have to take care however not to rub it too hard. You don’t want to cause any added untoward damage to the already delicate spot.
- Among nature’s most effective and widely accepted ingredients is turmeric, which, in conjunction with a few drops of lukewarm water, can form quite an effective anti-boil remedy. Even with this one, it is essential to be extremely gentle and not be rough on the skin.
- The kitchen is the main place where you will get most of your ayurveda or natural ingredients. The juice from garlic and onion, used singularly or together, can work wonders.
- Leaves, whether it is beetle nut or ‘neem’, will help you to a great extent. Extract their juices and apply it so that the annoying boils can be shown the door sooner than they came in.
All these remedies are equally effective, and the dosage will depend upon the size of the boil. In order to get the best results, use moderately-sized mixtures and apply them at intervals of 4-5 hours so that they heal faster. As a word of caution, it is best to avoid sugar-laden food and all sorts of aerated drinks.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!