Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Trupti PatelYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year young I feel like eating more but while eating I get vOmit sensation and I can't sleep the last night due to veezing what can I do for it help me plz.
I am 19 years old and I had a problem of pcos nd my skin is getting darker day by day with acne and im also having much hairloss can suggest me how to get rid of dark skin and acne.
I have headache for last one week. Please help me out. And what should I do? And this headache only comes mostly night times. So please help me out?
Entering each lung is that pulmonary artery which brings blood from the heart to the lungs to be purified, these.
Suddenly I have pain in my knee. Some times I get crams starting from my hip to my leg in the night during period or any other time. Pls advice.
I am losing my body health because of masturbation. Please help me regarding this to make my body fabulous in some days.
There has been an intense debate that has been in the loop for years and has been raging back and forth regarding the deficiencies of a vegetarian diet versus the perils of a non-vegetarian diet. This heated debate can be both accurate as well as unfounded. Probably, that’s the entire reason it is still a debate. In fact, if you take a deeper look into both groups of individuals and their dietary patterns, there is space for healthy living in both.
A vegetarian diet is a diet wherein the food intake of a person is confined to a large variety of foods derived from plants along with milk and dairy. However, any form of meat and products derived from animals are completely avoided.
- Vegetarians have been noted to consume lesser amounts of proteins, but they do not suffer from problems related to a high protein diet, such as osteoporosis (characterized by brittle and weak bones) and kidney failure.
- The diet includes high levels of antioxidants such as Vitamin E, vitamin C as well carotene, which are available in vegetables and fruits.
- Additionally, they consume lesser amounts of saturated fats.
- Deficiency of vitamin B12 is common among vegetarians, as they are available only in meat, eggs and fish. Deficiency of Vitamin B12 can yield rare symptoms such as increased fatigue, shortness of breath and a temporary loss of body balance.
- Lack of protein, as stated above, along with iron and zinc deficiency is also common.
Symptoms of protein deficiency can be troublesome; they include a sluggish metabolism, loss of body muscles (as the body tries to derive the regular protein intake from your muscles, thus making them weak), trouble gaining or losing weight, persistent fatigue, longer healing time of wounds and injuries, pain in the joints, drastic changes in the body’s blood sugar levels that might result in diabetes and a weakened immune system that makes you vulnerable to all kinds of diseases.
A non-vegetarian diet includes all forms of plant foods as well as foods and by-products that are derived from animals, such as poultry, fish, meat, etc.
- Vitamin B12 is present in adequate levels since they are derived from the sources such as meat, eggs and fish. Adequate intake of proteins is never an issue in a non-vegetarian diet.
- Meat products are loaded with saturated fats, which increase the risk of heart diseases. Studies have shown that people consuming non-vegetarian diets:
- Have shorter lifespan and are more vulnerable to chronic diseases.
- Tend to develop diabetes, heart diseases and hypertension.
- Usually non vegetarians eat less amount of vegetables and fruits than what is recommended.