Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Trupti Patel
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Trupti PatelYour feedback matters!
I want to gain weight. But I tried every food and diet there is no improvement what should I do for that please help!
I am 27 year old. I really want to quit cigarette and chewing tobacco. Moreover whenever I have sex I could not last fo more than 2 min due to fast ejaculation. Please help me.
I have scabies in my private part since last month I have tried various medicines but of no use, please suggest some good medicine and precautions to take in this regard.
Sir maine apni gf ke saath 2 din pehle sex kiya tha wo v bina protraction ke usi bich maine sexs ke dauran uski yoni me apna pani gira diya. Tab se safed pani uske yoni se gir raha hai or usne I pill v liya hai but wo safed pani 2dino se gir raha hai or 1k month me 2bar wo I pill li hai. Isme kya pregnant hone ka khatra hai pls rply me sir.
If is ok if I do not masturbate after watching porn videos. I want to stop masturbation forever days y I want to like dat is it ok to not masturbate after watching porn. After watching porn some liquid coming out through penis. Will I get any problem in future because of that?
I am 21 years old. And I have many moles on my face. Please give me a effective medicine to remove the moles.
I've got a corn problem in my left leg since last 6 months. I'm Not able walk properly and it pains alot while walking and when I sit keeping my leg hanging. Please consult what I'm suppose to do Thank You
A gynecologist is a doctor who deals with the health and well-being of the female reproductive system as a whole. These doctors usually deal with problems relating to all the organs of the reproductive system and issues faced while having a baby.
The most common reasons to visit a gynecologist are enlisted below.
- Menstrual irregularities - The menstrual health of any person is directly related to the overall health of that person. Ideally speaking, your menstrual cycle should have a regular and constant pattern. The common signs of having menstrual irregularities are periods lasting for more than 7 days, abrupt delay in the occurrence of periods, having extremely heavy or light bleeding during periods, missing a period, and such other issues.
- Breast problems - The breast problems which you might face at any point of time in your life may also be connected to having abnormal menstrual conditions. The common abnormalities seen by women in their breasts include breast discomfort during periods, abnormal breast changes, breast discharges, lump formations in breasts, and such others.
- Lower abdominal pain - Lower abdominal pain refers to any sensations of irritation and discomfort in the area above the pelvic region. The most common examples of this type of pain are menstrual cramps in the abdomen, lumps in the abdomen and abdominal pain during sexual intercourse. So if you see visible signs of discomfort and pain, then you should go to a gynecologist at the earliest opportunity.
- Pre-pregnancy counseling - A gynecologist is the most appropriate person you need to visit before you plan to have a baby. The doctor mostly recommends a complete health checkup so that you have a smooth pregnancy without any complications.
- General well-being - Gynecologists also take care of your overall vaginal health. It is very essential to have a healthy vagina for women, to ensure that it may not cause further health complications. Additionally, you may also visit gynecologists if you have breast cancer, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer or if you are experiencing symptoms of menopause.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!