Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kadodra and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Thakur Dayal RaiYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am 27 & I am facing with acute acne & pimple with white pus problem near by my lips where i basically do trimming since long time, i have been to many dermatologists but all of theirs medication lasts only for a month or two & then it again starts. It generally occurs after i shave or trim. Looking for a home made medication for it as i am tired of the same strong dose medicines by most doctors.
For those who are under the age of 35 and healthy, an annual checkup is not necessary, one every 2 to 3 years is fine. Even between 35-45 years if you continue to live a healthy lifestyle and face no medical problems, an annual medical checkup is not essential. But, for those who are above the age of 45, an annual checkup is recommended. The regular checkup will detect any medical issue, which can then be treated effectively. And as you know, early detection can help overcome even deadly diseases like cancer.
What should a checkup involve?
- Essentially a full body checkup starts with obtaining patient and family history to check for any genetic problems. Details on lifestyle habits and exercise routine are also recorded.
- It is followed by a thorough physical examination, which includes measuring blood pressure, checking eye and thyroid, reflex examination, chest examination etc.
- Sometimes depending on factors like the age and patient history a rectal examination may be done. For women, sometimes pap smear (test for cervical cancer) is also recommended.
- A blood test is generally also done. In case, the patient suffers from other problems related tests like Cholesterol, liver function tests, LDLs, HDLs etc. are done.
- The BMI (Body Mass Index) of the patient is taken to measure the weight. Nowadays a waist-hip ratio is generally taken as it offers a more accurate measure.
- After the examination and tests are complete, it is essential that you have a clear conversation with your doctor, and understand how your body is working currently. In case there is a medical problem, make sure that your doctor gives you details about its treatment and cure.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions in case you aren't clear about something. The doctor is there to help you lead a healthy and balanced life.
It helps if you conduct a self-examination of your body at regular intervals. Once a month, conduct a skin examination from head to toe for any abnormal spots, rashes or moles. Consult your doctor on the best way to go about it if necessary.
If you would like to schedule home sample pickup for book full body checkup, click here now.
hello my hairs are weaken and hair falls too much what would I do, m a smoker is tht smoking only reason for hair fall? Tell me your opinions.
I'm having migraine for many years. Now a days it's severe migraine attacks. Is this due to lack of sleep or smoking. I do smoking. Do I have to quit smoking.
I was born fair and as we grow up our skin becomes dark but nowadays its getting much dark so can you please give me some opinions and what should I do to avoid it.
I have a problem related to my penis. When it gets erected, its top head not out completely. Only some part shown from the top and when I touch it, it gets hurt. How to solve this problem?
1. A lemon a day keeps the cold away. For a bad cold, the juice of two lemons in 1/2 a litre (21/2 cups) of boiling water sweetened with honey, taken at bed time, is a very effective remedy.
2. Have ginger (adrak) tea.
3. Cut ginger (adrak) into 1" _ 11/2" pieces and boil with a cup of water. Give 8-10 boils. Strain, sweeten with 1/2 teaspoon sugar and drink hot.
4. A tablespoon of carom seeds (ajwain) crushed and tied up in a muslin cloth can be used for inhalation to relieve congestion/blocked nose.
-a similar small bundle placed near the pillow of sleeping children relieves congestion.
5. A teaspoon of cumin seeds (jeera) is added to 1 glass of boiling water. Strain and simmer for a few minutes. Let it cool. Drink it 1-2 times a day. If sore throat is also present, add a few small pieces of dry ginger (adrak) to the boiling water.
6. Six pepper corns (saboot kali mirch) finely ground and mixed with a glass of warm water, sweetened with 5-6 batasha (a variation of sugar candy) can be taken for a few nights.
7. In the case of the acute cold in the head, boil 1 tablespoon full pepper powder in a cup of milk along with a pinch of turmeric (haldi) and have once daily for at least 3 days.
Cold with phlegm (balgam) and slight cough
Take 8-10 tulsi leaves and wash well. To 1 cup of water, add these tulsi leaves, 1-2 cloves of garlic (lasan), 1/2" piece ginger, crushed and 4-5 peppercorns (saboot kali mirch). Boil the water and keep simmering on fire till the quantity is reduced to 1/4 cup. Cool. Strain. Add 1 teaspoon honey. Drink this every morning.