Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Tejas AfinwalaYour feedback matters!
I am 25years old and I have back pain from last one year doctor advice to take xray when he saw the xray then he say you have got nothing it is weakness suggest me what can I do.
I have a back pain how to reduce it? I am not able to sleep properly bcoz of it. It pains a lot while running and walking. Tell me the solution?
I am gastritis and sugar patient and also left hand back pain heart pain. Last day angiography done nothing comes no blockage. But acid in stomach still today and also gas and heartburn. Please give answers gastroenterologist. Now further what to do if endoscopy ?or? 2 times endoscopy done nothing comes on.
Hi I am suffering from back pain due to long sitting in the office what should I do to cure from this pain.
I am suffering from upper arm pain, swelling in joints, burning sensation under feet, sometimes difficulty to breath. Is this the symptoms of heart disease. ?
On 18 april, it was just a rub of penis above vagina and my vagina was cover with my underwear and my partner was nude sperm drops also came. After this few drop of blood came through the urine and the period came after 6 hour as scheduled on 18 april. I am having mild pain in my abdomen, waist and back. Irritation in vagina and sometimes mild pain in it. What is it? And why these are occurring? How to get rid of it? Please explain every things in detail.
Good morning sir/madam, im suffering from back pain last 1year back to still, first im playing kabbadi, that time i'm suddenly fall down then again no voice and no breathing are stopped, the doctor told this is small problem but this pain is daily increase please tell me reason,
Socialisation of L5, small lipohaemangiamo at D8, schmorls nodes at D10 and D12, small disc prominence at L3-L4, L4-L5.
My mother is 60 years old. She is suffering from spondelisis left shoulder. She cant move her left hand properly. Pain is untolerable. Physiotherapy is running. What can I do.
I am suffering from back pain for last two year. I consult with many doctors but there was no improvement. Please suggest me proper treatment.
i had a accident very small were i fall with scooter and got enjury on body , perticuarly on head at back side At BHAVRI, but at that time i feel no much pain , so i get with pain killer BIOZOBIT,for 4 days .. now since last three days i am having seveir headache and uneasiness with body pain ..and without DOLLO 650 parasitamole ,i cant sleep.. that also fer 4 hrs,..Hystory ,, I am a vety. dr. ,Retred and gone through bipass sur. in 2008, also having hytus henia,reoccurnce ,which operated in yr2000, compl, is of accident which occur on 6/2/2015 and even today i hv .very bad headache. I fall down from scooter,and on back of head i got very mild screth with strock on ground, but found normal within half an hour..though body ache was there, i done with combiflame.. But after 4 days ,i am having sevies headache and uneasiness, and even 650 mg.parasitamole i can have some relief for 4 hrs only.. What should i doo , pl . advise me to go for treatment . i have mediclaim...policy from gene.ins.
I have pain in muscle and back bone since 15 days. Taking pain killer and using volini gel but till now not recovered. What should I do now?
My mother is 53 years old and she feels pain in left hand shoulder while sleeping. What should I do?
Hii my name is sheetlesh. I am suffering from arthritis. My both hip is suffer from severe pain. What can I do. In summer I fell that little relief than winter days. What can I do?
Literally translated into two words – arthro (joint) and scopy (to look), arthroscopy refers to a process used to look into a joint. The doctor uses an instrument known as arthroscope which is used to examine a joint in greater detail. What was initially used mainly in diagnosis has gradually grown to include use of instruments through the arthrocope, thereby allowing for some surgical treatments to be done as well.
- Diagnosis of joint problems like cartilage tears
- Repairing joint problems
- Remove foreign bodies in a joint
- Track response to treatments
- Identify disease progression
- Used during an open surgery to:
- Remove fragments or spurs of tissues
- Shave off sharp edges
- Collect fluid or tissue samples
- Remove swollen tissues
- Take biopsy
- Extract swollen joint fragments
- Remove deposits of calcium or other minerals
- Usually done as an outpatient procedure
- The procedure in terms of what to expect will be explained to the patient
- A sedative is given and the area to be studied is usually shaven and topical antiseptic is applied
- Vital signs are monitored
- Regional or local anethesia is generally used, where only the joint to be studied is injecte with a local anesthetic.
- In cases where the patient is undergoing an open surgery, general anesthesia would be given.
- The patient’s position would depend on the joint being studied, usually, is made to lie on the back.
- A tourniquet is used to restrict blood flow to the particular joint
- A small incision is made in the joint space and the instrument is introduced into the joint space. There is a constant slow flow of saline or another irrigant (to which chlorhexidine might be added) to improve visibility and to remove debris and control infection
- Other joint tools are used as required during the procedure either to cut off small fragments of tissue or to remove debris or foreign body.
- Once all procedures are done, the joint is thoroughly flushed to clear off any debris.
- It is closed with stitches after final inspection
- During recovery, crutches or splints may be used depending on the patient’s overall condition
- Duration of the procedure depends on what actually was done. An inspection could last about 20 minutes while a procedure could take a couple of hours.
After the procedure: