Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tarun H DadiyaYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from stones in kidney for the last 4 months please suggest me a better treatment.
I'm 20 and I want to increase my height by 2-3 inches without taking any sort of medicines, I'm currently 5'5. I just want to increase my height with some exercises. Can it be possible?
Hello sir, I am 27 year old young man, I have some problem is that I go for motion 4 times every day, I do physical exercise & healthy diet but I can't understand why its happening with me. please suggest me what I do for comfort.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Malaria & dengue
The onset of monsoon in india always brings about a rise in the cases of dengue and malaria. Both these diseases are transmitted by the bite of an infected mosquito. Once infected with either of these diseases, the victims shows similar symptoms of fever and chills, making it very difficult to differentiate between the two.
However for proper treatment, it is important the patient is diagnosed for the right disease. This makes it very important that one understand the differences between dengue fever and malaria fever. Here are a few pointers that will help you understand these two diseases (dengue and malaria) better.
Dengue: dengue is transmitted by the bite of an infected aedes aegypti mosquito. It can be further spread if another mosquito bites the infected person and then spread it to people. This dengue mosquito usually attacks during the day.
Malaria: malaria is caused by the bite of a female anopheles mosquito. It can only be spread by the bite of a female anopheles mosquito unlike dengue. The malaria mosquito usually attacks during the night.
Dengue: dengue symptoms appear 4-5 days after being infected.
Malaria: malaria symptoms appear 10-15 days after being bitten.
Dengue: dengue fever strikes the patient suddenly and remains for a long time. It is usually accompanied with severe headache and bone pain. Dengue fever can disappear soon but it usually reappears with skin rashes.
Malaria: malaria fever keeps reoccurring in shorter duration and is accompanied with other symptoms like joint pain, vomiting, sweating, anaemia etc. Malaria usually occurs in the following stages: chills, heat and sweating.
Dengue: dengue can be thoroughly examined through a chemical process. The two tests that diagnose dengue are antigen tests and anti body test.
Malaria: malaria is examined by microscopic tests of the visuals of the virus.
I had got a big boil on my leg after shaving. The doctor had given me antibiotics. The wound healed. Maybe it was due to ingrown hair and staph infection. But there is a huge dark brown spot on my leg. How do I get rid of it?
I have sat on my hand which is caused when I fell down from a bike. How it can be removed. Is there any creams available in medical shops for that.? If so please suggest.
My mother suffered with depression. Taking medicine from last 2 years. Her behavior is getting change. Aggressive lose temper early. Put on extra weight.
I feel increase in throat irritation as the day goes and it will be very less when i wake up. Especially when i have coffe or tea or any hot drinks i feel its increasing. What i have to do to get rid of it.
I have heavy back neck pain and light spinal cord pain. Which test is better out put for me. How many tests I will take. Which specialist better for me.
I can not control my anger. If my 3 years old son commit any mistake I gone mad. .if he won't do his homework again I can not control anger and slap her. I gonna so mad in anger I torture him to do his homework perfectly without any mistake. .i always argue with my husband. .always speak rudly .can not knw what happen to me.
Copper is found to have many intrinsic properties that are good for your health. It is highly beneficial to store water in a copper cup overnight and drink from it as soon as you wake up.
Some of the benefits of drinking from a copper cup are:
1) Aids digestive functions - Copper has inherent properties that help in the process of digestion. It stimulates the uniform contraction and relaxation of the stomach that eases digestion and helps the food move along the digestive tract. Moreover, it helps to kill bacteria and reduce inflammation in the stomach. Copper also contains properties that help cleanse and detoxify your stomach, aiding and regulating the function of the kidneys and liver.
2) Weight loss - Drinking water from a copper cup on a regular basis can help you shed weight. Copper helps in breaking down fat and also helps to eliminate it efficiently out of the body. Thus, it helps your body to keep whatever it requires and discards the rest.
3) Heals wounds - Copper is also known to possess antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties. Due to these properties, it serves to quickly heal both internal and external wounds, while strengthening your immune system.
4) Slows the aging process - The natural remedy for the fine lines on your face might be copper. Rich in anti-oxidants, it helps to fight free radicals, bringing about the formation of new cells. Regularly using copper cups can also give a radiant glow to your face.
5) Helps to prevent heart diseases and cancer - Copper is an effective remedy to prevent the risks of cancer and cardiovascular diseases. According to studies, copper has been found to regulate heart rate, blood pressure and also aids in drastically reducing a person's cholesterol level, leading to improved cardiovascular health. Certain studies have found that copper has anti-cancer effects but the exact mechanism for such a process is still unknown.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.