Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Tarun H DadiyaYour feedback matters!
Hai I'm getting gastric pain regularly. It is giving severe pain to me can you give any cure process to reduce that one please. Please give me reply I can't able to bear my gastric pain please help me.
My height is 5 ft 3 inch weight 70 kg age 28 years male, I am taking olmetrack 20 for high blood pressure from past one year now my blood pressure is 130/84. I have also Panic disorder so my psychiatrist prescribed nexito LS and Benfomet plus, I am facing irregular heartbeat when I am in panic, should I take any medicine for this reason?
Hello doctor. I am 26 years old coming to the point from last several days I have a pain actually its aching in my right knees I have visited a lot of doctors they said its just because of tiredness is it or something else please let me know. Thanks and regards.
I have vary bad smell from my mouth not from teeth its something internal problem what can I do to remove it?
I go to washroom many time in a day. I eat something and go to toilet many time. I feel very weak in these days. What I do.
Hi, I'm 26 years old, I have keloid on my chest and I did surgery and injection two years back but now its growing bigger and multiplying. I am really worried, sometimes the keloid its irritating and itching. Please suggest me the best treatment.
I am aged 71 years old. I am told that I am a type 2 diabetic. My sugar level is 360 to 400. I am taking Ayurvedic medicine. Can I eat cornflakes which is having sugar and also corn having sweetness. Thank you. Dr. C. Subbakrishna.
I having left side chest pain while breathing. Same time it like I am going to die. On 6 feb 2016, I felt some kind of sensation in my body exactly where I having pain now. And its kept on coming for 3 days and I was admit in hospital on those 3 days. They told me it" I was having just an over tension attack you just take these vitamins and gusto pills" but I was not well until I consult to a psychiatrist. She told me" you just having an anxiety problem because of depression" and gave me pills to have for indefinite time means she told me to have those pill for 8-9 months or may b more. So started her pill and it was working very nicely after having those pill I feel comfortable. I thought she was my lord she save my soul but after one month again I had that attack but this time my mind was in control but my body was like I am loosing myself and I run to hospital they told me to relax and they inject me a gusto injection. But I wasn't relaxed and came back to home my body still in feeling those sensation and after 4 hour it stop. Then I went to a cardiologist specialist he told me you don't have any heart related problem you just have" Minor Effectiveness disorder" He gave one blood press controlling pill and one" TRYPTOMER 10mg" and it's working but like as my psychiatrist pills. Now I having that pill at night My cardiologist told me to have that pill every morning and evening but I am taking it only at night. But at every evening I feel like mind is not working my eyes see things bigger and disabled to concentrate on any thing until I have my dinner and that pill. Now from 3-4 days I also having chest pain on left side where I had those sensations. Please what's the problem or disease I have.
Instead of spending a lump sum amount on supplements that are marketed for athletes and fitness fanatics, you can just make a few changes to your diet and add these 5 super foods mentioned below to your daily dietary plan to increase your endurance and power. Eating whole foods rather than manufactured and processed food is recommended in this regard. Also, athletes should inculcate these food items into all their regular meals and snacks, instead of just before a big event or after exercising.
- Wild Salmon: This power food is essential for athletes because it contains high quality protein i.e. lean protein, Omega-3 fatty acids (that is anti-inflammatory) and vitamins B12 and B6. Athletes should opt for wild salmon since they are less contaminated than their farmed counterparts. Salmon enhances athletic performance and helps build muscles. It also lowers the risk of prostate cancer and chronic heart diseases, and makes recovery from injuries quicker.
- Bananas: Bananas are the favorite pre and post workout recovery food. It is loaded with potassium that helps in regulating fluids and prevents muscles from cramping or spasming and also contains vitamin B6 which is anti inflammatory and prevents cardiovascular diseases. It is easy to digest and has natural electrolytes that are beneficial to athletes.
- Nuts: Combining protein and healthy fats, nuts are natural and easy to digest. They can balance your blood sugar levels and help in breaking down carbohydrates for long durations without upsetting your stomach. Athletes with high calorie needs must consume nuts. It is rich in vitamins and minerals; unsaturated fat that is anti-inflammatory and fiber that helps stabilize energy levels.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is considered to be the most nourishing food for athletes. It is very rich in protein and has high soluble fiber content and complex carbohydrates. It is essential for athletes looking to put on weight. It is also important for maintaining glucose levels and cholesterol. It is rich in vitamin B, minerals and antioxidants.
- Sweet Potatoes: Imperative for their starchy content, sweet potatoes are rich in vitamin A and C, which are powerful antioxidants, and minerals such as potassium, iron, manganese, and copper that are necessary for healthy muscle function. Sweet potatoes help in lowering of blood pressure and removing free radicals from your body.