Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I have been suffering from head pains for 3 days .have e used balm but it it is not cured. What can look do? Shall I consult doctor?
Ma child s 1 yr 6 month. He started walk from 1 years 3 month. I use 2 walk nicely but he use to fall down certainly. What s the reason? is there any problem.
Am 23 after my delivery (open surgery) memories became low, I forget lot of small things daily routine, before marriage to I got one open surgery for appendix, if any link between low memories and surgery? Please suggest me what to do? Thank you.
I am 23 years old I have been diagnosed for pcos last year from past 1 year I get periods only when I take tablets prescribed by doc from past 1 month am getting pain on my right back ,stomach and right leg . And my stomach is also bloated . Is this an serious issue ? Am getting fear does it hve any link with ovarian cancer or anything? please do reply asap am really worried.
In daily routine I used to drink 1.5 liter water in morning 7: 45AM and the reach office after 9: 30AM I again started drinking small amount of water and and I start urinating. In morning urination from 10 to 13 I need to push little more to urinate out but in evening it become normal to urinate. I want confirm that what could be the cause of extra push to urinate out. Is it because of prostate enlargement, if yes then what test I should go for to confirm.
I am 52 yrs female. I am obese with cellulite forming around my thighs and hand. Please need advice to get rid of it.
I have a hair fall problems at an age of since 35 as my father is not having the baldness problem what will the prescription or why I have gain my hair fall.
I want to gain weight by medicines which medicines I should take with less side effects and less cost.
I am 50, for the last one month (not earlier), when walking feet is aching, mainly beneath the finger area especially more of left leg, that I cannot walk well. Ie. Under portions of 2nd and 3rd finger portion (mainly) of the feet is aching. Slight swelling on the feet also is observed. No other sickness now observing.
I'm working in top MNC company in Bangalore, it was an night shift so my entire life schedule changed like eating time and sleeping. So what are the problems I will face?
Kidney stones are formed in the body when mineral deposits in the kidneys tend to crystallize into stones. They may occur in any part of the urinary tract such as bladder, ureters and the urethra. This is a very painful condition, but not a life threatening one. However, in case the pain may become severe; then you may require surgery to treat this condition.
The symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Passing urine may cause pain
- You may have severe pain below the ribs
- Passing of urine which may be colored
- Vomiting and nausea
- You may feel the need to urinate frequently
- You may suffer from frequent chills and fever
- The urine may be smelly and cloudy in its appearance and color
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment as it focusses on rooting out the cause of the disease while improving your overall wellbeing. The various “doshas” in the body need to be balanced in order to treat the disorder. The ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are:
- Diet: The first and the foremost remedy for kidney stones is rectifying your diet. You should eat nutritious and balanced meals to keep your body in optimal shape. Make sure you include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Exercise on a regular basis: It is advisable to exercise on a regular basis as it keeps your body healthy. Do cardio exercises to improve your blood circulation. You may include strength training in your workout to increase muscle mass, which will lead to fat loss.
- Herbs: Consuming a mixture of honey and tulsi is a preventive measure for kidney stones. Drinking strained water after boiling radish seeds is another great remedy that is used to treat kidney stones.
- Avoid junk food: Restrict consumption of junk foods as it can create an imbalance of the doshas in the body which may lead to various diseases. Replace junk foods with healthier choices such as nuts and seeds which provide essential nutrients to the body. Maintain a healthy meal routine at proper timings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.