Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shivam Vaidya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shivam VaidyaYour feedback matters!
I am preparing government jobs, have interested but concentration is so weak. So please give some important tips.
I am a 19 year old student. My weight is 70 kg and height is 5'4" how can I reduce my weight to 60 kg in a month?
I couldn't sleep early in the night so as to wake up early and the morning. I want to wake up early in the morning. Why?
Can the stoppage 0f masturbation reduce the dht level and regrow the hair on bald head that is lost due to increase in dht level?
My face is tanned till my neck but my body is fair i've had this problem for past 5 years. Most of ppl in my home are fair. I sometimes feel bad about it. Please give me a effective solution to reduce my melanin content.
What are the region of white hair I am 18 year old my 5per hair is white In last few month give suggestions.
I am 18 years old female. I am having irregular periods for a very long time. Tried various home remedies but none is of use. Can you suggest something to make it regular.
Im 18 year old boy. I have hair falling problem. Every day minimum 10 hair falling on my head. My hair colour is grey. What can I do for this problem? Now Too many hair's lose on my head. please help me.
The prospect of healthy and voluminous hair is desired by one and all. Perhaps it is this unanimous wish for it that makes it extremely rare and infrequent. Ayurveda, with its advantage of natural remedies has proved to be extremely beneficial in making the hair healthy and lustrous. The various Ayurvedic medicines are:
- Bhringraj: The benefits of Bhringraj need little introduction. It not only facilitates growth of hair, but also prevents early graying. It comes in different forms, either as powder or in oil form, but in both forms, it is equally productive.
- Neem: Neem is extremely beneficial in treating maladies of the skin as well as the hair. It is commonly prescribed by doctors to treat various skin conditions like chicken pox and eczema. At the same time, it promotes growth of hair and significantly improves the health of your hair.
- Ritha: Ritha was always considered as the most natural alternative to shampoos. Contrary to shampoos that are available in the market, Ritha is mild and is bereft of the harmful chemicals present in the former.
- Shikakai: Shikakai has large amount of antioxidants as well as it is tremendously rich in Vitamin C and D, making it the obvious choice for the hair. It not only adds a natural sheen to your hair but also reduces dandruff and detangles your hair.
- Ashwagandha: This is tremendously beneficial in rejuvenating hair. The benefit of this herb is twofold, it not only reduces the effect of the hormone cortisol that is detrimental to hair, but also facilitates the production of melanin.
- Brahmi: Brahmi not only provides nourishment to the hair, down to the roots, but also strengthens it. If it is regularly applied on the hair, it inevitably makes the hair lustrous and thick. At the same time, it cures the split ends and thereby prevents further damage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.