Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shivam Vaidya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shivam VaidyaYour feedback matters!
I was suffering from small pox a few months ago. However it has cured but left behind scars all over my face. To get rid of the marks, I used a bleach to lighten the scar marks but stopped use of it as it caused skin irritation. The cream was not prescribed by the doctor but got from a medical store. After a month since I stopped the use of the cream, I noticed that pimples came out all over my face and made my face look worse than before. Is it any kind of side effects of use of the bleach? Now what should I do to get rid of the marks and pimples?
Or ek question ki meri shadi hu 6 month ho chuke he or meri wife ko 1 month se vagina se white pani gir raha he to uska kya karan ho sakta please tell and suggest me No pregnancy and age 22.
Hello sir. My HB1AC IS 7 (VIA thyrocare EMPTY STOMACH) but I am only 28 years old how ever I have family history of DMT2. I am bachelor non smoker non alcoholic but BMI IS 28.5 there is no symptoms till yet as a medico I use to do routine invs .i do not want to take any OHA Kindly give me expert opinion so that I can reduce hb1ac and prevent my self from DM. REALLY NEED your HELP.
Dear doctor, I am having a 162 days old baby boy, he is a premature baby while born and one of his testis is undescended at the time of birth. Can I know when it will be descended naturally otherwise what shall we do for that. Kindly advice us because we are very much worry for that of any surgery to be done. Thanking you in advance.
The muscle you are working during kegels is called the pc muscle (pubococcygeus), and it's the same muscle you use when you control the flow of urine. Think about when you go pee then someone knocks on the door and you stop the stream of pee that muscle that you contract to stop the flow of urine is the pc muscle. Try flexing it right now.
This is also the muscle you use to hold in a fart. If you haven't found it yet, pretend you are holding in a poop that's the muscle. When you do these, try not to flex other muscles, like your stomach or thighs. It's okay if you're squeezing your butt hole (that's part of the pc muscle), but don't squeeze your butt cheeks.
A kegel exercise routine will consist of contracting this muscle several times, at different lengths, and resting between reps. Try holding the muscle for 1 second. Try 3 seconds. Try 8 seconds. When you are new to this it is difficult and normal if you can only hold for a second or two. You will get better with time!
A workout routine will involve a few sets of these. For example, squeeze for 5 seconds, rest for 5 seconds, and do that 10 times. Now wait a minute and repeat the whole thing again. Some people prefer a static routine of 2 sets of 10 reps at 5 second holds, others come up with varying sets.
Also try doing these in different positions. Try standing up, sitting down, crouched, and in the fetal position. Try legs apart and legs closed. Some positions may be easier for kegeling than others.
Remember to breathe holding your breathe during these will make it more difficult you may get turned on while doing these. That's fine, just go with it! you're only doing 2 things tensing or relaxing those pee-stopping muscles. It's best to do on an empty bladder, so if you have to pee, go to the bathroom before. As with any exercise, the more you stick with it, the better you become. Don't give up if you don't see results in a day you'll see results within a week!
I am doing exercise in morning for 20 minutes and having honey with warm. Water but I am not able to follow diet plan and proper sleep because of my work. Load. I used to get sleep of 5 to 6 hours. So only exercise and honey water will. Work to loose weight or I have to give time for other things too?
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, life style related issues etc.
Life style change tips to avoid hair fall
Even before getting into ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla - A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha- An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds - Mix about one third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj - One of the most effective ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil - Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth.
It is a universally known fact that milk is good for your health, unless you are lactose intolerant of course. But have you ever taken a close look at what milk really accomplishes for your body? Knowing about the medical advantages of consuming milk can also inspire you to include this nutritious item in your diet on a regular basis.
- Astonishing Complexion: A glowing complexion is everyone's dream. And milk keeps your skin to stay supple, delicate and sparkling. This is because of the numerous vitamins and nutritional supplements it contains. Drinking about two glasses of milk every day can offer you this benefit in a wonderful way.
- Solid Teeth: Milk is a powerhouse of calcium, and that is precisely what your teeth need. Milk also helps in avoiding depressions and tooth rot. Along with calcium, vitamin D is also extremely important for your body, so ensure that the milk you drink is laced with vitamin D.
- Solid Bones: You already know that children need to drink milk regularly to build healthy bones and it's also good for their overall development. But grown-ups can also benefit by drinking milk to keep their bones solid, which will lessen the danger of osteoporosis. Once more, this advantage originates from the calcium found in milk, and also vitamin D which retains the calcium in the body.
- Muscle Growth: Milk can enhance muscle development in a very effective way. This is because of the protein found in milk. Numerous athletes and health freaks drink milk after a workout, as it gives their body the vital supplements needed for recuperation. Milk also forestalls muscles soreness and recharges the liquids that are lost through physical exertion.
- Weight reduction: Studies have demonstrated that ladies who drink milk daily will probably get in shape faster than ladies who don't drink milk. In case you're looking for a solid nibble or satisfying snack, drink a glass of milk. It's additionally prescribed that you take it with supper or while eating an organic product.
Researchers have also found that milk keeps various maladies at bay. It has the ability to lower hypertension and decrease the danger of strokes. Likewise, milk can diminish the creation of cholesterol by your liver and enhances visual perception. There are a few scientists who also believe that milk can reduce the danger of building up of certain types of malignancy.