Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Shivam Vaidya


Homeopath, Surat

10 Years Experience
Dr. Shivam Vaidya BHMS Homeopath, Surat
10 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Shivam Vaidya
Dr. Shivam Vaidya is a trusted Homeopath in Anand Mahal Road, Surat. He has been a successful Homeopath for the last 10 years. He has completed BHMS . He is currently practising at Meena Clinic in Anand Mahal Road, Surat. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Shivam Vaidya on has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on You can find Homeopaths online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


BHMS - Ahmedabad Homeopathic Medical College - 2007
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Meena Clinic

76/667, Gujarat Housing Board, Near D R Rana School, Palanpur Patia Rander Surat Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Shivam Vaidya

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Could you please suggest me natural foods to tighten my breast and reduce their size?

MCh - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon, Hyderabad
Breast reduction can be done by liposuction or breast reduction surgery. Breast tightening can to a certain extent be done with non surgical radiofrequency.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear, sir I am an student of 3rd yr. I am suffering a huge problem of anxiety, depression, uneasy feel, no concentration, nrevous, hnd shaking problem while writing. I am suffering frm clss 12th. I am tkng some allopathic medicine. But nw it is a big problem to reject those medicine. If I dnt take those medicine. I will feel the symptoms lots and more. Please. Suggest a homeopathic medicine or therapy to get rid from this. Then can I tke the homeopathic med Anacardium 200 for those symptoms? Please tell me. What to do.

M.S. Counselling and Psychotherapy
Psychologist, Bangalore
My sincere request would be, take medicines only after consulting a doctor. Self medication can be harmful. In your case, it appears to me that you are stuying under pressure. Please try to udnerstand that if you are pursuing any study/job because of either parental or peer pressure, and if you find it difficult and/or boring, it will be difficult for you to complete it and it you will experience lot of stress. You appear to be unsure of yourself and probably have performance anxiety. You need to understand your own skills, do not compare your results with anyone else. Compare your own previous performance, and try to improve it. Write down your strong points on a paper and read them every now and then. Do not take negativiity from others. Have faith in yourself. Please understand that presently there are a number of fields available for pursuing different fields of studies. Kindly chose a field that interests you and what you are good at. You may also consult a counsellor who will help you in getting rid of these problems with systematic therapy. Medicines will only give you temporary relief from your symptoms. You need to treat the root cause. All the best.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a male of 37 years of age getting treatment for depression. Doctors have prescribed me with nexito 10mg along with that im taking homeopathy medicine. What could be the side effects of the antidepressants on the body. I have heard that it causes sexual problem along with other side effects like nausea, gaining weight and many more. I m basically depressed because my wife is detected with brain tb and im getting retired from service next year? help me out.

Master of Clinical Psychology, Post Graduate Diploma in Psychological Counselling
Psychologist, Pune
Medication is required to overcome your problems. You need to practice yoga, pranayam and meditation to overcome the side effects of medicines? these techniques are also helpful to reduce negativity and enhance positive energy.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir my sex time is soo small. I discharged after 5-6 strokes. please give me best suggestion.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
General Physician,
Foreplay first, privacy, incomplete sleep, and your own sex partner will give you confidence, these are minimum the things. To long lasting time.
30 people found this helpful

I am 24 years old male. I am feeling light headed, and when I stand once my head got no sense over on my body. And I feel drowsy, and I can't go to crowdy places, if I went to crowdy places, I can't breathe properly, and I get too much sweat on my chest and on my body. I feel dying. Like in movie theatres and public places etc. And my heart beat also raised once. What should I do for this?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Bundi
The best way is to visit nearest hospital and get yourself checked by ent surgeon for any vestibular problem and a cardiologist for any htn etc. There is possibility of cds also to be excluded by orthopaedician. If you go any vaidya, you may be treated for vatavyadhi. All these symptoms are covered under vatavyadhi.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir i'm suffered from lower legs pain when I started running then pain is begins lower part of legs.

General Physician, Delhi
Get your arterial doppler of both lower limbs done specially if you smoke you might be suffering from periferal vascular disease follow up with report.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 40 years old from last two years I have got sleeplessness and heavy tense in my mind for that I have to take the tablet for sleeping. How can I get sound sleep please tell me, I have also gastric problems.

General Physician, Nashik
1. Avoid caffeine found in coffee, tea, chocolate, cola, and some pain relievers.[four to six hours before bedtime.] 2. Quiet, dark, and cool environment can help promote sound sleep. [use heavy curtains, or an eye mask to block light, and also keeping computers, tvs, and other work materials out of the room will help promote mental bonding between your bedroom and sleep] 3. Avoid stressful, stimulating activities like doing work, discussing emotional issues. Physically and psychologically stressful activities can cause the body to secrete the stress hormone cortisol, which is associated with increasing alertness.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 years and pregnant for 2 months now and and I get severe headache with fever since this morning. I also have backache and stomach pain.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Khagaria
try to avoid medicines as you are pregnant. you may apply some pain relieving balm or oil for pain. and please go for sugar/bp/hb check.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19 years old male and I have headache for last 6 days. I have used pain killer for couple days but no effect.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Take one tablet of crocin advance as and when required after food up to a maximum of 3 tablets daily, 2. Drink plenty of water 3. Take adequate rest 4. Have adequate sound sleep in the night for 7-8 hours if you have recurrent attack of headache1. It could be a tension headache due to anxiety/stress, depression inadequate sleep, low bp/high bp, migraine, prolonged use of cell phone/computer, chronic anaemia, refractive error, chronic sinusitis, organic brain lesion 2. Avoid stress, physical and mental exertion, have adequate sound sleep for 7-8 hours daily in the night 3. Go for regular exercise 4. Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 5. Check for refractive error, sinusitis hemoglobin, bp 6. Avoid prolonged use of cell phone/computer 7. Consult neurologist to rule out other causes of headache, if required take a ct scan of head to exclude any brain lesion 8. If it is migraine you have to take migraine prophylactic drug after consulting neurologist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hii .I m married for 7yrs.Bt due to ovarian cyst i got irregulR periods.Nw i m havng period for 1month continue.I wanna get pregnant .But m.Not able to get pregnant.And here one local doctr told me to do open surgry.As my cyst size is bigger than orange.Duno wat to do morovr am working woman.My weight is increasing .M already bit faty.Pls help me.So that i can get pregnant

Vaidya Visharad
Ayurveda, Narnaul
Dear, Obesity in ayurveda is known as Medorog and is defined excessive body fat accumulation in body. Medo roga specially found predominantly pitta body type constitution. The disturbed ?Pitta-the digestive fire? is disturbed leading to improper digestion and assimilation of fats. Being overweight can put you at risk for hypertension, diabetes, arthritis, back pain, coronary heart disease, and sleep problems. We have specialised medicine prepared for weight loss . No Exercise , No Dieting, No side Effect ,Kindly Attach your cholestrol and thyroid report. For better result and shape body use our medicine and see result within 15 days for order with your test reports details. Visit us at www.Malhotraayurveda.Com
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend age is 20 female she is unmarried. She did not get her period. Actually her date is 26 every month. But even today is 2nd she did not get. What should she do now? If she pregnant means she did not do any sex with any body? pregnant will come by only sex or other some reasons it will get?please help

MS- Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Do her upt first . pregnancy happen only after relation. If pregnancy positive treatment different if negative different treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello I am 19 years old and my weight 95kg how can reduce the weight but I can a do.

Diploma in Diet and Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Nagpur
Start your day with warm lukewarm water with 2- 3 drops of lemon. Daily go for a walk for 45 minutes. Avoid junk food.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have cough (gale ki kharash and because of this I have to cough) since 2-3 months. Earlier I was having fever as well that rotated around 100 degrees but now its been cured. However, the cough (gale ki kharash) is still there. Can someone please help me how can I get rid of it ?

Critical Care Training, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
Hello, cough is with or without expectoration? have you got done chest xray, sputum examination, cbc, esr? any of these tests? send me all reports and tell brief history and current status and symptom and I will definitely help u.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having a problem with my eyes. I tried my best. I used all me dicines but no effect. Can you help me?

FPRS, DNB Ophtalmology
Ophthalmologist, Pune
pls specify your problem Most common cause is having a spectacles power. Just get it checked with nearest eye care specialist
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife checked home pregnancy test 1 day before due period. It shows negative. How much accurate it is.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
Pregnancy test is never checked 1 day before menses date. It will not come positive then even if she is pregnant. It should be checked 7 days after the due date of menses. If positive there will be two lines and even faint line is positive. If negative repeat the test every week till she gets menses. And it is 100% accurate if done with good company card like velocit or preg test card.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Im 20 year old male. My body colour and my face colour is quite opposite. I have much tan on my face. How to clear it without any side effects?

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, Be happy from inside and taking nutritious, healthy food and daily yoga or some kind of exercises, it will be automatically reflected on your face. Yes, the colour which is inherited from your parents/ ancestors, cannot be changed, but you can try to get glow on your face!! Daily Regime: Apart from these, you do follow CTMP, i.e., cleansing, toning, moisturising and protection (apply liberally sunscreen with SPF-30 ? a thick layer of Bakson's Suncare cream may be, 20-30 minutes before going out daily and repeat it's application after every 3-4hrs.) after washing your face daily; use the products as per your skin type. This will change the skin texture and skin tone. In case you do have tanning, apply honey with a dash of lime on your face. Eat right and healthy that too on time, relieve your stress/ tensions, sleep well, stop smoking, as this restricts blood flow to your face and leaves you with a greyish complexion. lead a healthy lifestyle! Apart from this, avoid anger, anxiety, fear which increases stress hormone in the body and subsequently makes your complexion darker! (Hormonal imbalances also plays a major role). If the dull and dark skin tone is due to any underlying ailment or diseases, need to look into the matter. Diet: -Increase your Vitamin C intake (lemon,orange,gooseberry,etc.Fruits/juices, strawberries, sweet peppers, tomatoes, cantaloupe, and green peas). - Eat more Vitamin A (nonfat milk, oysters, and egg yolks, carrots, watermelon, papaya, tomatoes, or other dark colored produce) . If you feel your skin is weak or not tight enough, that usually suggests a lack of Vitamin A. Medicine: You can also use homoeopathic cream - Medicynth's Whitch Hazel daily at night. Home remedies: Apply fresh-squeezed lemon juice to your entire face and neck. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. After this, rub cucumber slices on your skin to soften and moisturize it. Do this daily or every other day. Another option is squeeze the juice of one-half lemon and mix one to two tablespoons of raw honey in it. Apply it on your face, leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse it off.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 85 kgs to 95 kgs. I want lose weight. Please help.

Doctor of Naturopathy & Natural Medicines, DM - Clinical Haematology
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Agra
Try to manage your time and get at least 1 hour in a day to involve in some physical exercises like walking, jogging, yoga and pranayam. you are young it would be great if you could take out some time for sports like football or badminton where you could sweat. make a habit of surya pranayam doing every morning, empty stomach, avoid late night dinners, sugar and processed food, try to do very light dinner. if its possible not to eat anything after sunset it would be great. once a week eat only fruits to give a rest to your digestion. start eating triphla chooran in morning empty stomach, it will be a natural medicine to lose weight.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is the main function of heart to make a person healthy. What it important. And tell about the working of heart.

MD Microbiology
General Physician,
Hi. To be simple. Heart pumps out oxygen rich blood to entire body through blood vessels. Which is required by each and every organ in our body to function normally. Thank you.
8 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctor iam getting reddish on my skin as skin is also getting very dry from these winters. It happens all the winters. Kindly suggest me medicine please Its itching a lot.

Acupressurist, Chandigarh
You may take sulf. 1 m one day only empty stomach three drops in water in the morning. After that wait for three days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from piles I have 3 piles. Internal piles. I am using ayurvedic medicines after using this gradually flow of blood got decreased. But from past few days I am getting full of pain even I'm not able to sit or move. After passing stool it was full of pain. If I close my legs I am getting pain. I got a bought that I got fistula. Please give me your valuable suggestion for further steps.

General Physician, Mumbai
For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and Take syp cremaffin two tsp at night and apply lidocaine ointment and if necessary get it operated and Avoid spicy food items and not to eat junk food and we also need to avoid peanuts and potatoes in our daily diet.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed