Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa H PatelYour feedback matters!
I have some problem in eyes. Like color blindness. Please suggest some advise. If there is any home remedy available.
I have the problem with my right eye. I see wavy lines. When consulted the opthalmologist (retina), prescribed for 3 Lucentis injection of which I have take 2 but wavy lines remain the same. Please advise.
I've been experiencing pain in my left eye for just over a week I am a little concerned but not sure when I should see a doctor about it. The pain feels like a dull headache with pressure, it also been pretty bloodshot, it hurts to move up/down or blink and, has been sensitive to light.
I have glaucoma in both eyes and suffer from poor vision. It was actually detected late when the damage was done. Apart from using the prescribed eye drops is there anything in alternative treatment that can arrest or improve my eyesight.
I have 2.15 number in my right eye and 2.50 number in my left eye should I do leaser treatment for removing my number?
I am 22 year old man. I have dark circles under my eyes, I have to give continuous sitting of around 10 hours before computer. I masturbate thrice approx in a week, I have eye allergies too, so this is due to lack of sleep or by over masturbation or due to eye allergies. Please tell me there reason and solution, how to get rid of it.
I am 17 years old boy. Last evening when I was driving bike then a large insect hit on my right eye. And from morning my eye became red and paining so much. Please solve my problem sir, I am in deep trouble.
Hi I drank water 1 year after seeing naturopathy program in TV. But now I am do not want to drink water. Now I stopped drinking water. But I am often suffering with itchy eyes and itching in vagina and redness ,small blisters in the throat .please give me a suggestion. I need help .
I can not able to see long distance previous 3weeks Is there any vegetables which help me to raise eyes power.
Dear Dr. please can you tell me how cn I cure sunken eyes and if I will sleep in night 4 hours and in day I will also sleep 4-5 hours, is it alright for me?
Mujhe 2 3 days se chicken pox ho rhka hai aur eyes me irritation ho rhi c .meri right eye red ho rhki hai aur eye ball ke upr grey colour ki outline ho rhki hai .plz suggest me wht should I do? I am so worried.
LASIK stands for Laser In-situ Keratomileusis. This is a common eye surgery that helps in correcting vision problems. During this procedure, the cornea of the eye is cut across by a medical expert to raise the tissues and reshape them to correct vision. LASIK is suitable for patients who have shortsightedness, long sightedness or who suffer from astigmatism.
Here are the 5 benefits that a LASIK surgery offers:
1. Improved vision - A study reveals that 95% of the people who underwent this surgery achieved uncorrected visual acuity of 20/40 and 85% of the people achieved 20/20 vision. This procedure ensures that a patient achieves enhanced vision.
2. Quick results and recovery - This surgery enables you to return to your normal schedule immediately the day after the surgery. You can have clear and improved vision within a day.
3. Long- lasting outcomes - A minimum timeframe of 3 months is required for the eyes to adjust, after which LASIK results are permanently noticeable in a patient. No follow up procedures are required unless something wrong went with the surgery. The patient will continue to have improved vision unless there is any normal loss due to illness or aging.
4. No need of glasses - You no longer require glasses as your vision turns to normal post-LASIK surgery.
5. Goodbye contact lenses - LASIK surgery will help eliminate the need for contacts. You will be able to avoid all the problems pertaining to wearing a contact lens, including lens solution.
Dear sir I am not able to see properly with my eyes so please give me a proper solution of the my problem.
I am using lens at that time of using lens Im getting itching in my eyes n stickiness iam absorbing in my eyes? What should I do?
I have pain upper lid of right eye close to nose. Its very dull and irritating pain. Not so much high but dull and continues.
Using contact lens may alter the bacteria in eyes which may explain why contact lens users are more prone to certain eye infections.
The human eye has a normal community of bacteria that helps fight infections but a study found that contact lens usage altered the bacterial population and it more closely resembled those found on eyelid skin rather than typically found in the eyes of non - wearers.