Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay NandeshwarYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old and I am suffering from prostate gland pain can you suggest any doctor whom to see Sir, I have few symptoms like pain while traveling in bike, while standing for long time, its paining while ejection while intercourse, main symptoms is when I go to motion transparent white color jelly type thing is discharged, when the pain is high urination also stuff whenever I take any antibiotic like meftal spas are dolo next day there is no pain. Please help.
I am 51 year Old, Male, Had BPH TURP last october. But still I feel pain in the root of the penis and frequent urge to urinate at bed time also. Kindly Advise.
I am a 47 years old lady suffering from oral cancer. Due to chemo n radiation there is ulcer in my mouth so I am not taking any spices so give me suggestion what can I use to boost my immune system.
My mother was suffering from Breast cancer. She operated in september 2013 successfully but after operation she was given 8 doses of chemo therapy and 20 doses of Radio therapy. After this treatment she remains good with usual checkups. But this year recently in this running month she complains about back pain and leg pain. After consult with Doctor they diagnosis with Bone scan test that shows distinct possibility of metastasis. They also gives the zoledron injection. Due to this injection she reliefs about 98 percent good and they also advised to take again 5 doses of Radio therapy.
Sir I want to know the symptoms of mouth cancer and if someone smoke once in week then is it possible chance of cancer. Sandeep.
Dear sir, I have been smoking since 7 years and till now I'm smoking. How to avoid smoking? After how many years do cancer occur in a body?
I am looking for prostate gland operation of my father. Can you give me rough estimate of cost and no of days hospitalization ?
Ovaries are the primary reproductive organs in the female body which produces the eggs that need to be fertilized to form a fetus in the womb. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer that develops in the ovaries and spreads till the pelvis and the abdomen. This cancer is usually cured by either a surgery or chemotherapy.
Ovarian cancer is mostly caused due to a genetic mutation which transforms the healthy cells of the ovaries into abnormal cancerous cells. The abnormal cells then generally form a tumor which spreads further inside the female body. The type of cell in which the cancer begins determines the type of ovarian cancer you have. Ovarian cancer types include:
- Epithelial tumors: it is the most common type of ovarian cancer which begins from the thin layer that covers the ovaries.
- Stromal tumors: this type begins in those tissues which contain the hormone producing cells.
- Germ cell tumors: this usually happens among relatively younger women, and it originates from the egg producing cells of the ovaries.
Factors that boost your risk of getting an ovarian cancer are listed below:
- Age: the risk of ovarian cancer is greater in women who are between 50 to 60 years. However, ovarian cancer is such a condition that can occur at any age.
- Estrogen hormone replacement therapy: this therapy tends to alleviate menopausal symptoms and renews the hormones of a woman's body. If you are undergoing this therapy then you are at a risk of developing ovarian cancer.
- Congenital: the risk of ovarian cancer can sometimes also be due to an inherited gene mutation and can be passed on from the parents to the offspring.
- Menstrual risk: if you had started menstruating before the age of 12 or had a menopause before the age of 52 then the risk of you developing ovarian cancer increases.
- Other risk factors: these factors do not pose a subsequent amount of threat of having an ovarian cancer, but they slightly increase the risk. These are activities like: regular smoking, fertility treatments, never being pregnant, use of an intrauterine device and polycystic ovary syndrome.