Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay KediaYour feedback matters!
my brother had brain hemorrhage in 2003,(when he was just 26 years old) till date he is not able to walk, he can not talk properly, his left side is not working. He can not stand on his own. Please help us.
My mom always tells me she feels like half of her body part is feeling numb and lot of burning sensation from head to toe half body left part. She can not sleep at night. The feeling is terrible. This started happening after she fell on the ground in bathroom while bathing. She is very weak and feels fatigue all the time. No energy at all. She can not do any work like before like she used to. Please help me what should I do.
I am 24 year old. I have migraine problem. What are the preventions for it? What can I do whenever my headache is increased? Is there any long term solution for it?
Hello, My friend is suffering from migraine. She is suffering alot. Can any doctor suggest curing medicine for it. Because she is very much disturbed by this and by this even she cannot study also. And also if she didn't got a cup of tea in evening she gets pained. Can any doctor suggest how to overcome migraine. It's very much disturbing her wealth also. Respectfully.
My father recently suffered a minor attack. He had suffered a paralytic attack around 5 months back. What is the recommended future course of action.
I am 23 years old girl, whenever I lift things (2-3kg) my hands are shivering. I cant even lift a kid in my hand.
I am feeling numbness in my right hand index finger for over two months. I mostly work with computers; also I suffer from vitamin b12 and d deficiency, for which I regularly take b12 supplement and taken vitamin d (60, 000 unit) 8 tablets in last couple of months, despite this medication the numbness persists. What else I can do for this?
Frequent heart palpitations with giddiness and fatigue. Duration of palpitations is half an hour n body shaking during palpitations. What is this condition. Is it related to heart problem.
What are the precautions to be taken to avoid migraine and is it possible to get rid of migraine completely?
I am 43 years old I am suffering from Neuropathy and also I have back pain since three months (L3 l4 Mild disc Bulge. I am not able to sit and stand 5 to 8 hours any permanent solution is there please help me and also submitted my Medical Reports.
Insomnia is a sleeping disorder, where an affected person suffers from sleeplessness and is unable to fall asleep or remain asleep for a long time which is required to stay healthy. Insomnia affects the functioning of the body and increases pain sensitivity of the body.
Insomnia has many cures and treatment options. Homeopathy is considered to be an important and very efficient form of medication, which treats insomnia and related sleeping disorders. Homeopathy eliminates the cause of insomnia from the roots, and both the disorders and symptoms are cured.
Here are some common homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat insomnia, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed for use:
- Arnica: It is used to ease patients when they overwork physically, and is also useful tor treating insomnia caused due to jet lag.
- Aconite: Aconite cures acute cases of insomnia, which results because of fear, shock, paranoia, grief or due to some bad news. Anxiety, tension and restlessness also cause insomnia, which is cured by aconite.
- Arsenicum album: This homeopathic remedy treats insomnia where a patient feels sleepy during the daytime, but cannot sleep at night. Restlessness and having bad dreams are observed.
- Calcarea phosphoric: This medicine treats insomniac patients who experience difficulty in waking up in the morning. The patient becomes anxious, restless and gets irritated easily and tends to avoid daily routine.
- Causticum: Causticum is used in cases of insomnia where bed wetting is likely by the patient, especially during the first phase of the night. The patient develops a fear of the dark and a strong sense of justice.
- Chamomilla: Used in cases of sleeplessness in babies where teething, anger or colics cause disruption in sleep. The eyes do not close completely during sleep, and the patient moans. It is also used in grown-ups who are irritable and peevish and experience fearful dreams.
- Cocculus: Cocculus cures insomnia, which occurs due to over exhaustion and over strain. It prevails in people who work during night shifts and need to spend sleepless nights due to work.
- Coffee: This homeopathic remedy is derived from coffee beans and provides relaxation to insomniac people. When a person gets over excited and is kept awake because of constant thoughts, coffee can calm that person and make him fall asleep.
- Equisetum: This homeopathic medicine cures insomnia where the patient wets the bed while dreaming. This happens due to immature nervous functioning.
- Ignatia: Ignatia treats insomnia occurring from extreme shock, grief or emotional stress. The patient becomes very moody, jerks his limbs during sleep and experiences disturbing dreams.
Homeopathy is an ideal treatment for insomnia or sleeplessness. Being natural, it works very efficiently without any side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.