Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Eye Pain
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Eye Itching
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Management of Blindness
Treatment of Dry Eyes
Treatment of Cataract
Treatment of Squint
Treatment of Watery Eyes
Treatment Of Glaucoma
Submit a review for Dr. Salman KaziYour feedback matters!
My age was 22. I was working in India post as postal assistant. My problem is I was felling tensed about the things. For example on seeing my grand mother (90) I was scaring about her death. So on. And many negative thoughts are coming. Please Tell me how I can control my self. Normally I was very good, but at these things I was struggling.
Her eye side is very weak .she is using specs .The power of her specs are something like 5.30& 5.45.
I have pain in my head. Its a very bad pain but after sometimes it will gone and come after few hours. What should I do?
I wear contact lenses abot 7 yrs. I wnt2 knw tht lasik lazr is a safe procdre? I am 25 years old if infutr my eyes power is reduce again thn wht2 do wht is the next procdre?
I am 25 years old and suffering from uveitis since last 10 years. I am planning for baby. Can I take methotrexate injection into eyes ? Kindly suggest.
I have funci on my eye. This happens over last ten months, some time funci on face, some time on eyes and ears. This happens once in a month. What should I do?
Hiii I'm ganesh I have one bad habit to masturbate I don't know it's good or bad I want to know about advantage and disadvantages about this I do it every day if m not do this I feel very uncomfortable I also have asthma problem so that it so much affect on my breathtaking Please tell me about this. So much time I have eye problem like blood see. Please guide me Sir/madm.
I am 67 year male. During near future, I am suppose to undergo cataract operation. Which lenses would be used? ASPERIC or tonic Iols? Please advice me.
I got my eye operated for cataract on 25th may 2017. But after 1 week my eye started blinking internally just like a flickering light. Please suggest me a solution.
I am having irritation in my left eye. Sometimes it continually flapped, water discharge also occurs few times. What can be the issue? And how to solve that. Thankyou.
Regular itching in eyes though not much difficulty in eyesight; suffering chronic Allergic Rhinitis / Bronchitis, I do take SOS LCZ or LIT-M, apart from Thyronorm-75 for managing hypothyroidism; I do suffer from urte- care, occasionally;
Eyes are very important organs as they provide you with the ability to process visual detail and detect light. However, because your eyes are exposed to harsh climate and pollutants, they can get spoilt. Here are a few basic tips you can follow to take care of your eyes:
- Eye yoga: Eye Yoga is an ancient method of relaxing your eyes and is also known as “palming”. All you need to do is cup your palms and place them over closed eyes in a way wherein your fingertips are touching your forehead. This helps in blocking out light completely. While cupping your eyes, take long, deep breaths which can help relax your eyes and mind.
- Eat healthy: It is important to eat healthy in order to maintain healthy eyes. Medical practitioners believe that vitamins have anti oxidants which slow down age related problems in the eye. You should be eating foods rich in Vitamin A, C and E, Zinc rich foods and foods with folic acid. Food items such as carrots, lettuce, spinach and kale can help in keeping your eyes healthy for longer.
- Wear dark sunglasses: Every time your eyes are exposed to the sun, they have to tolerate the harmful UV-A and UV-B rays. The ultraviolet rays can prove to be very damaging for your eyes as they affect the optic nerve. Hence, you should always wear dark coloured sunglasses in the sun to protect your eyes.
- Take breaks: Staring at a computer screen or a mobile screen all day can prove to be very harmful to your eyes. According to a study, when you stare a screen for too long, you blink lesser. This can lead to dry eyes.
- Get required rest: It is important to rest your eyes and free them of the strain they endure daily. Hence, you should aim to get at least 6-8 hours of sleep time daily to give them the required rest time.
- Quit smoking: Smoking cigarettes can be harmful for your eyes as it increases chances of macular degeneration and cataracts. Smoking also increases chances of optic nerve damage as it impairs blood circulation to the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.