Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Back Pain Treatment
Cancer Pain Management
Chronic Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Hand Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Treatment Of Lumbago
Treatment of Mckinzie Treatment For Spine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Neck Pain Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ronak B VyasYour feedback matters!
My legs are so paining from morning very very pain I have now what should I do now please suggest me?
My Bhabhi has been detected Malignancy , Ductal carcinoma at very early stage, what is this and its treatment best hospital and best doctor's to be consulted for it.
I am tech guy. Working from 9 am to 6 pm in front of computer screen. Sometime I feel headache and pain on eyes. Can you suggest me any idea to prevent this problem. Is there any need to wear spectacle?
My mother aged 82 yrs suffering from ostoperosis unable to move, whether physiotherapy will improve her condition?
I am working in multi national company and my job is whole day sitting job, when I come home my back and my butt pains a lot due to which I am not able to sit on my sofa and on floor, I tried a lot of home remedies or walk every day for around 4 to 5 kms but still no progress, what can you suggest for the remedy on this as I do not have any such disease as per my annual health check up?
I am 55 years male. Tried Bicycle for 2 months, 8 km in 25 minutes every day morning. 3 weeks back we played few outdoor games, involving jumping, running, dancing etc. Since then I am having pain in left knee, may b coincidence. Now I intend to continue Bicycle on daily basis, shall I or undergo some medical check up before?
I am a college student .I suffers with head ache while I was reading and i am facing so much problem.what I have to do?
Hello sir, I am 25 years male, working computer related work in 8 hours. So lot of trouble in back pain & eye problems.
I'm suffering from back pain from last 3 year, my age is 25, after many treatment I'm not getting relief.
I am 40 years old male and have back pain and neck pain, uric acid increases when I eat like chicken, paneer etc what should I do, I am suffering last 3 years.
One of the most common diseases that afflict a large section of the population is arthritis. It is common among people who are above 40 years of age. Acute joint pain, difficulties in movement and weakened bones are among the most common symptoms of arthritis. Given the fact that it is a condition that has permeated into modern life so deeply is what makes arthritis one of the most feared illnesses of this time. Although there are multiple forms of arthritis, there are primarily two types, which are:
- Osteoarthritis: This is characterized by a breakdown of the cartilage between the bones. It is mostly known to affect a person’s joints.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: This is a form of auto immune disease that severely affects the lining within the joints of bones.
The causes of arthritis might vary from person to person. Some of them are discussed below:
- Diet and nutrition habits: Some food items, especially red meat and products derived from animals can cause a rise in the level of uric acid thus, increasing the risks of arthritis as well as gout. Smoking also has been known to worsen this condition.
- Genetic predisposition: Some people are more prone to develop arthritis as they are genetically predisposed to it.
- Problem in the immune system: Rheumatoid arthritis is one condition which is caused by the attack of immune system on the lining of the joints within the body.
Risk factors for arthritis include:
- Obesity: The joints are subject to excess stress because of the excess weight. This results in a higher risk of arthritis in obese people.
- Age: The risk of arthritis increases with age.
- Family history: It is possible for you to be vulnerable to this disorder if arthritis runs in the family.
- Previous injury: People who have had a previous joint injury are more susceptible to arthritis.
Typical symptoms of both forms of arthritis are:
- Redness in the affected areas
- Stiffness in the joints
- Pain in the joints of the body
- Swelling in particular joints or most joints of the body
- Decreased mobility either due to pain or stiffness