Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Gynaecologists online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rakesh Kapadiya Kapadiya
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Birth Control Treatment
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Pregnancy Symptoms
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Cervicitis
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh Kapadiya KapadiyaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am 18 years old girl, I want to know that, I taken 2 unwanted 72 tablets in last week, so I want to know, what is the side effects happen in my body or it creates any problem in future regarding pregnancy. How it is if I take I pill tablet or unwanted 72 tablets regularly basic or like 1 tablet in a month? Is there any side effects for me? Coz my age is 18 running only. Could you please tell me about it. Please suggest me. I am waiting for your response.
Coriander leaves are largely used for seasoning and in chutneys across india. Its seeds are also used in making regular indian dishes, giving them a distinct flavour and fragrance. What a lot of us might not know is that it has numerous health benefits.
Some of them are as follows.
1) Coriander assists in increasing milk flow for better breastfeeding.
2) As a culinary spice, it also negates any chance of food poisoning.
3) Essential oils cineole and linoleic acid which are present in coriander enable it to help reduce arthritis and rheumatism.
4) Coriander is also effective on conditions like swelling due to kidney malfunction or anemia.
5) It has antifungal, antioxidant, antiseptic, disinfectant and detoxifying properties which make it useful in curing skin problems like dryness, fungal infection and eczema.
6) It has certain acids which are said to be very effective in reducing levels of cholesterol in the blood, along with reducing the level of bad cholesterol all the while, raising the levels of good cholesterol.
7) Borneol and linalool found in coriander aid reducing diarrheas, digestion and proper functioning of liver. It also fights against salmonella bacteria
8) It is also used to prevent stomach disorders, vomiting and nausea.
9) Consumption of coriander assists in reducing blood pressure in many people suffering from hypertension.
10) Coriander also has antiseptic properties; it heals ulcers of the mouth and wounds.
11) Being high in iron content, coriander is highly beneficial for those suffering from anemia.
12) It protects against urinary tract infection.
13) Coriander is rich in phytonutrients and flavonoids too.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.
I am 20 years old boy and I had unprotected sex with my gf before 20 days and she does not took any pills or anything to stop unwanted pregnancy. And now her periods have been late to 15-20 days. And still not having periods. She is 18 yrs old. And now she is too much scared of getting pregnant. What are the symptoms to know whether she is pregnant and what should we do to stop getting pregnant. Please help mee. Yours faithfully.
How to improve the weight of baby inside womb. I am 35 weeks pregnant. After scanning it came 1700 gms. I am 32 years of age with 71 kgs weight now. Please suggest tips for improving baby weight before delivery.
Almost all women with the ability to reproduce develop ovarian cysts at some point or the other but not all of them suffer from PCOS or have infertility issues. PCOS affects only around 10% of women of reproductive age. It is important to note the PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome does not cause cysts but leads to the development of follicles. This causes a hormonal imbalance. The results of this hormonal imbalance can be noted in many ways including infertility.
- Infertility can be described as the inability to conceive and reach full term despite having unprotected intercourse at the right time of a woman’s menstrual cycle for over a year. One of the main ways in which PCOS interferes with fertility is by disturbing the natural ovulation cycle. Normally, a woman ovulates once a month. At this time an egg is released by either one of the ovaries. As a result of PCOS, these eggs are not released. This is because the ovaries of a woman suffering from PCOS are much larger than normal and have a number of small antral follicles that do not allow the egg to mature. Without an egg, sperm cells have nothing to fertilize and hence a woman cannot conceive. PCOS also causes irregular menstrual cycles. This makes it difficult to determine the period of ovulation.
- PCOS can be managed with medication but there is no cure for this condition. Thankfully, infertility caused by PCOS can be treated and these women can have healthy pregnancies. For this, you will need to consult a fertility specialist. There are two forms of medication to treat infertility caused by PCOS. Birth control pills, with a combination of synthetic estrogen and progestin, can help regulate the menstrual cycle. In some cases, a doctor may prescribe progestin-only pills. These pills need to be taken daily for two weeks for up to 2 months. Medication may also be prescribed to stimulate ovulation. This medication may be the form of pills or injections.
- Lifestyle changes can also help improve your fertility. For example, being overweight or obese can aggravate hormonal imbalances. With a healthy diet and regular exercise, you should be able to reduce your weight. This, in turn, can make menstrual cycles more regular. In addition, you should quit smoking, meditate and reduce your exposure to stress and pollution. This makes your body healthier and increases your chances of conceiving a baby.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!