Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RajulYour feedback matters!
I am 59 yrs old I have problem in my legs some times vibrations with pain and sometimes very weakness is felt please do needful thanks.
I have diagnosis problem last 3 month and my knee all times pain in winter. So I suggested what I should do.
I am suffering knee pain. Backbone pain. Joints pain, weakness, memory loss, frequent urination, muscle lose, urine smell. please suggest me which doctor will help for me.
I am 20 years old. Actually this my life's problem. Few days ago I got an accident. But actually it was not my fault. After this. I have a backpain when I sit straig.
My father have pain on the right hand shoulder back side. And when he ride scooter his pain increase so is there any cure of it?
I am 62 suffering from cervical and spondylitis intolerable pain even muscular pain please let me know some good medicines severe pain in whole body.
I am 26 years old and I have backache (disc problem l4, l5) last two years. I am not properly heavy pain please tell any suggestion.
I have pain in my shoulder and visited to orthopedic. He says it is frozen shoulder and advised physiotherapy. After receiving physiotherapy, it was ok for some time and now pain has come back.
I am 68 years male. I have problem of bending my left knee fully especially after walking. I also get pain when I stand for long duration. I regulalry walk 4 to 5 kms and also swim. What can be done for my knees?
I am 32years female. I am suffering from severe headache, fever and back pain and also coming water from eyes. Please give some home remedies to cure myself.
Mai jab bhi run kerta hun to mera pair bahut hi jor se dard karta he mujhe kya karna chahiye doctor?
Many ladies have back pain after they have gone through scerein delivery. What exercise can be done to avoid this back pain?
I am a 47 year old woman. I have been having severe body ( specially backpain ) past a week. Could you please suggest a safe home remedy for this problem as I am tired of taking strong medicines.
27 yrs. Female. I feel very much worked up and worried all d time. My shoulder muscles and knees remains stiffed all d time. My body muscles aches a lot. I can not concentrate properly. I have been put on to anxiety and anti depression pills but it has not improved my condition. I have stopped the medication. I need peace and relaxation. I feel awkward to visit a psychiatrist. Pls help I can not visit psychiatrists again and again. I feel my body has been affected by anxiety a lot. I Do not have any mental issues. I try to be happy and think positive but still d physical symptoms of anxiety is not reducing. Pls help.
I have hypothyroidism. And I am taking medication for it. In a recent test the tsh has come a little lower than the minimum. These days I feel a pain in the knees and sole after sitting for a long time or after getting up from breed after sleep. What could the reason be? many a times I walk with some pain for a while before the pain goes off. Thanks for any helpful pointer.
Hello, Good morning my name dilip vasudev my question is my mom is having a serious knee problem and she is a diabetic patient what should I do now I already show and take the advice from optomologist.
The human hand has multiple bones, tendons, ligaments and muscles which in unison help us to grip things and manipulate other objects to do our work. Within the wrist lies a narrow passageway on the palm side which houses the main nerve for movement of the nine tendons. These tendons help us to move our fingers individually and grip things or accomplish any task we want with our hands.
What is carpal tunnel syndrome?
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where this nerve gets pinched due to a variety of factors and may have adverse effects. Some of the symptoms include tingling, numbness and pain with movements of the arm.
Causes of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
The nerve within the wrist which is known as the median nerve can be pinched due to a variety of factors:
- Movements where the wrists are always higher and in an angle: Repetitive movements of the wrists where the hands are always at a lower angle, can increase the chances of carpal tunnel syndrome. This is usually a workplace related problem and thus be caused by bad hand posture.
- Medical Conditions: There are certain medical conditions that may also trigger the onset of carpal tunnel syndrome such as diabetes, thyroid, menopause and other problems.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy has also known to cause carpal tunnel disorder as it can alter the balance of fluids within your body. However, other factors could also put your fluids in imbalance and cause problems with the median nerve.
- Conditions that may cause inflammation: Certain conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis can cause the inflammation within the joints which might lead to the median nerve being pinched which in turn might lead to carpal tunnel syndrome.
Some Preventive Measures from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
- Breaks from repetitive work: It is important for your wrists to have a break when you are doing repetitive tasks that might cause carpal tunnel syndrome. Relax and stretch your muscles within the break time
- Wear wrist splints: These are support devices which can help correct problems for repetitive actions throughout the day while you are sleeping.
- Take pain reliever if you start having chronic pains: If your wrist pain is not letting you functions normally, take a pain reliever such as ibuprofen or aspirin and go to a doctor as soon as possible for a more thorough treatment.