Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Pulkesh ChothaniYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old. I want to ask eye specialist doctor main yadi apni eyes ka lesser operation karate hu to kya usse kisi govt. Medical fitness test main pass ho sakta hu kya aur ye lesser operation medical test main pata to nahi chalega ki isne lesser operation karaya h.
I am 18 year old male and been suffering poor eyesight for the last 5 years, I probably think this is because of me staying too long on the computer. What should I do?
Hello Everyone, I am having a dry eyes issue from last 2.5 years but my vision is good. I am using lubricating eyes drops. I am also using I-Meg 3 capsules twice in am day (which contains 500 mg omega-3 fatty acids) from last 15 days. I am using computer for 8-9 hours on daily basis. Please suggest me what to do to completely resolve such eye itching problem?
When I use mobile for a long time, there is a pain just above my right eye. Pls give me the suggestions.
I have swollen eyes since yesterday. I am afraid and using some home remedies. Please suggest me what should I do?
My 2 years old son have red eye corner in his right eye since 8 days. No discharge or swelling. Is it common and cured by itself or any other condition.
Sir I have hairloss problem. From front it decreases day by day. I does not have a dandruff what to do to reduce hair fall. I use shampoo once a week.
Hello, I am 27 years old, It has been a few months I don't get to sleep until around 4-5am. And I feel during whole day. I have tried all the sleep methods but they failed. Even when my eyes feel heavy when I close them they automatically open, they do that no Matter what. Do I have insomnia? Should I see a doctor?
I have a headache for several days continuously it also causes the eyes vision problem that means its makes my eyes vision very poor, so please what I do, you help me.
I'm suffering from dry cough since 2-4 years which treatment should I now eligible I also have eye red.
Actually he had been an accident before which is due to blasting of a 24 volt recharging battery. He got some liquid acid on his right side eye. After that he had getting pain and consult the nearest hospital and get the prescribed medicine and after few day he got a white layer in his pupil. And now that eye is not clearly visible. So what will be solution of this problem?
I am required to undergo Cataract surgery. Can I put off doing it ,in my left eye as it is at a comfortable level and have it in right eye which is needed at earliest.
Eye allergies or allergic conjunctivitis involves the inflammation of the conjunctiva in the eyes. Eye allergies are different from contagious or bacterial conjunctivitis. Eye allergies are common during summer. Homeopathy is an ideal way to cure eye allergies without any side effects.
Here are some homeopathic medicines, which treat eye allergies, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed.
- Apis Mel: This homeopathic medicine is ideal for eye allergies characterized by burning and stinging in the eyes. Oedema accumulates around the eyes; the eyelids swell and become puffy. Watery discharge comes out of the eyes.
- Euphrasia: This is an ideal medicine for treating eye allergies where there is an acrid discharge from the eyes. The discharge is acidic and burns the skin it comes in contact with, and there is burning pain in the eyes. The eyes stay watery.
- Argentum Nitricum: It is an ideal homeopathic remedy in case of eye allergies with prulent discharge. The patient develops photophobia and splinter like pain is felt in the eyes. The conjunctiva swells and the discharge is abundant.
- Ruta: This is a great homeopathic medicine to cure eye allergies where there is a sensation of a foreign body in the eyes. Indicated by severe eye irritation, the patient feels as if a dust particle is stuck in his eyes. The eyes become red and quite painful.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is an ideal homeopathic medicine when there is relief due to the application of cold water. Symptoms include discharge of a thick, yellow fluid from the eyes along with itching and burning. The eyelids feel like they have been agglutinated.
In case of eye allergies accompanied by itching or burning sensation, you can apply natural home-based remedies as well. They are:
- Applying a cold compress: Application of cold compress around the allergy affected area will give you relief. Soak a cloth in cold water and apply it gently. Use chamomile tea bags as a cold compress.
- Use cucumber: Put slices of cucumber over the affected area in the eyes to get relief from eye allergies. Cucumbers possess anti-irritation properties and reduce puffiness, swelling and irritation.
- Rosewater: Rosewater is an effective remedy for eye allergies. It soothes and cools the eyes, and the eyes become clear. You can use rose water as an eye drop or wash your eyes with it.
- Green tea: Green tea is completely natural and provides relief to eye allergies. It accounts for soothing the eyes and is anti-inflammatory in nature.
Eye allergies are common and affect people most during the summer. They reoccur every year and give you a bad time. Homeopathic and natural treatment methods for eye allergies are among the best remedies.