Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prayan MehtaYour feedback matters!
Sir I have no problem but cold water feel my teeth when m eat sweet or something I feel hot cold water problem.
I am 27 years old boy although I brush twice a day but still have bad breath problem and another problem is some white liquid started form on layer of teeth which causes smell, please suggest me
Sir mere dat ke uper masure aa gaye hai jinke karan dato me cavity ane lagi hai. Bina masuro ko kate hue kya iska koi ilaj ho sakta hai.
Can all the teeth can be pull out if one teeth is infected my maushi who lives in chandauli was having this kind of problem she visited a dentist in mugalsarai the dentist said due to one teeth other could also get infected so first he pull infected teeth then in next appointment he pull out all his teeth and then gave her set of fake teeth to eat does he done well his job or does he misguided her.
My wisdom tooth is suffering from pain. N one of dentist said that it needs to be remove. Is it ok too remove wisdom teeth? will it have any side effect?
I have problem with mouth ulcer inside upper lip frm last 1 week. and from last 2 days I am taking becosule tablet but the mouth ulcer's aria is increasing day by day please help.
Sir, Mere mouth me chhala ho gya hai. Doctor maine bahut sare dawa liye per thik nhi ho rha h ap koi dwa bta dijiye jisse thik ho jae per dwa homeopath. Ka hona chahiye.
I am having blood in my mouth while sleeping. Some times the blood with saliva has yellow substance. What would be the reason.
A smile is said to be a person’s best accessory. No matter what the colour of your teeth may be when you were born, exposure to various things including tea, coffee, berries, wine etc can stain your teeth and mar their beauty. Thankfully this discoloration can be fixed by whitening your teeth. Here are a few things to know before you decide to whiten your teeth.
- Cleaning and whitening are not the same: Cleaning refers to the removal of plaque and tartar from the surface of the teeth while whitening is a chemical procedure that brightens the enamel.
- Not all teeth whiteners are the same: Most teeth whiteners have a hydrogen peroxide base, though they all act in the same way by releasing oxygen that reacts with strainers and removes them, they vary in terms of the strength of the hydrogen peroxide.
- Whitening can be slow or quick: Teeth whitening can be done in a dentist’s office or at home. In a dentist’s office, this procedure can take an hour while teeth whitening at home can take a few weeks. However, home treatments are usually much more budget friendly than getting your teeth whitened at the dentist’s office.
- Teeth whitening is not permanent: The effect of bleaching your teeth to whiten them can last from a year to three years. You will need regular touch ups to maintain the sparkle. You should also reduce your intake of food like wine and coffee that can stain your teeth. Regular brushing and flossing will also help maintain the look for longer. On the other hand, keep in mind that excessive teeth whitening can permanently damage teeth.
- Not everyone can get their teeth professionally whitened: This form of treatment is not suitable for children, adolescents, pregnant women and lactating women or people who are allergic to peroxides. This procedure can also not be performed on teeth that have cavities, exposed roots, bonded fillings, veneers, crowns incomplete dental work or on patients who suffer from gum disease and hypersensitivity. Bleaching may also not work in cases where discolouration is a result of prolonged administration of certain antibiotics or excessive fluoride intake during childhood
- There may be side effects: Sensitivity is one of the most common side effects of teeth whitening. This can vary from person to person and can be relieved with pain relievers. Sensitivity can also lead to gum recession. Other common side effects of this treatment include irritation of sift tissue and nausea or vomiting. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.