Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parth Desai
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Parth DesaiYour feedback matters!
I'm 27 years old I'm suffering with back pain I'm unable to sleep comfortably daily and without reason I'm feeling so much of stress on mind and feeling so depressed with my health condition.
I am 26 M. Since last yr, when ever I do some running or play some game my legs start hurting so badly. The front part of my leg (tibialis anterior) start swelling.
When I am walking, there is a typical sound produced from my knee joint. Suggest the appropriate treatment or advise.
I am suffering from Sciatica problem, so that I am not able to sit more than 10 minutes and my both foot are having burning sensation while lying and sitting. What to do? I do not want any surgery. Get me solutions try herbal or ayurvedic, but not there allopathic medicines.
Hello sir my dad is severely suffering from back ache since 2 months! The pain starts from left buttocks and till toe, he can't sit and can't walk, its paining a lot to him! I have consulted many doctors like neurologists, ortho and done with many massage, physiotherapy, acupuncture but still he is doing the same! I also asked if this is sciatica, because the symptoms seems to be like sciatica, but doctors said NO! so Im looking for the positive response! Help me out! Thank you!
Your shoulder is one of the most overused joints in the body and thus is at a higher risk of contracting an injury. Shoulder pain may lead to mobility issues where moving your arms may become extremely difficult. The shoulder consists of three parts, viz. the shoulder blade, collarbone and the upper arm bone. Shoulder pain may result from an injury to any of these areas.
The various causes of shoulder pain are:
- Impingement: Impingement of the shoulder muscle occurs when the top of the shoulder impinges on the rotator cuff muscles. This condition can lead to severe pain in the shoulder.
- Bursitis: Bursa is a fluid filled sac that cushions the bones and help in preventing friction. Bursitis is a disorder that results in inflammation of the bursa, thus resulting in shoulder pain.
- Tendinitis: Tendinitis is a condition that is characterized by gradual wear and tear of the tendon. Usually the rotator cuff tendons in the shoulder are affected by this condition.
- Instability of the shoulder: Shoulder instability is a disorder of the shoulder wherein the upper arm bone dislocates from its socket. This can cause excessive pain in the shoulder.
- Fractures: A fracture in the bones of the shoulder results in excruciating shoulder pain.
- Arthritis: Arthritis is a disorder that leads to inflammation in the joints, thus resulting in pain and impaired movement of the joint.
Treatment: The treatment for shoulder pain consists of medications and physiotherapy. You may also be asked to discontinue any strenuous activity that requires shoulder movement. Medications such as NSAIDs are prescribed to help in controlling the pain. Various stretches of the shoulder are also recommended to improve shoulder flexibility and mobility.
Tips: Do exercises such as the overhead press with light weights to improve your shoulder strength. Also make sure to include certain external rotation exercises to strengthen the rotator cuff muscles.