Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P. A Dudhat
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. P. A DudhatYour feedback matters!
Sometime I feel sudden pinching in my stomach, it vary from position to position. Sometimes it happen in side lower stomach or lower stomach or upper stomach. It is just mild which is bearable, it vanish in 2-10 second Please suggest what should I do?
Hi my wife has a little fat in her belly she is suffering from severe constipation . But inspite of drinking water in good qnty , her prob does not seems to go away . Kindly suggest.
I masturbate around twice a day for lst 6-7 years. Its become more of a habit. Tried a psychologist and he termed it as an OCD took a couple if pills but unable to complete leave off the habit? Is it fine or what worse effects can It cause on my health?
When I started doing sex hardly in 2 to 4 min. It finished it is from last 2 to 3 years what can I do it increase the time.
I have a problem of body lice. Please suggest me the medicine for this or any otherway to get rid of this problem.
Dear sir/mam my father got an road accident in 1 Feb 2018. Doc found in their investigation he had an head injury- right frontal elevated fracture with brain matter leak. Then my father was operated in kgmu Lucknow. After 15 days doc sent him take bed rest and nursing care at home with tracheostomy. How long it will be going on. Please suggest any care plan or medicine to get rid of tracheostomy and for a normal life.
I have a habit of masturbating for twice or thrice each day since the last 2-3 years. Whenever I'm frustrated or I feel like doing it. I do it. Is masturbating bad for health?
Hi I am 21 muje masturbation band karna hai sab kuch kar k dekha aisa nhi ki haaroz karta hu but fir b sir I want to stop aur porn site dekta hu toh chip chip sa hota hai penis pe kyu aisa. Masturbate band karne ka upaay.
Cancer is the one of the biggest threat to the young Indian population because of the factors that cause cancer, but also due to late detection. However, certain bad habbits and the factors increase the risk of cancer in India.
Causes of cancer in India:
- Overpopulation and the problem of nutrition: As per records, India is the world's third most populous country. However, it lacks in resources to feed the multiplying number of mouths. Nutrition plays a key role in deciding the quality of a person's life. Nutrition has therefore emerged as an essential branch of research and medical care in the last few decades. Lack of nutrition directly results in weakened immunity. Your body becomes prone to diseases, some of which can be fatal. To fight off cancer cells, one must have a strong immune system that comes from the right kind of nutrition.
- Smoking is a recurrent habit among children and adults: Smoking can cause cancer. Every cigarette packet reads the same warning messages but it doesn't actually deter smokers in any way. Smoking is prevalent among people of all age groups in India. From poor children to conscious educated adults, all are seen smoking.
- A Tropical country and its woes: Tropical countries are known to face the wrath of the sun. While most places in central, western, partly eastern and southern India experience extremes of temperature in summer, other places with moderately hot summers are not exempted from the harmful UV rays. Ultraviolet rays can be very harmful for one's skin, as it can cause skin cancer. Indians have a high amount of melanin, which protects them against sun rays, but the threat exists nonetheless.
- The concept of fast food: A global economy has opened avenues awaiting your attention in the realm of food. To suit the tones and moods of a fast life, fast food has been made available to you. We take pride in consuming things that can be prepared in an instant: instant noodles, soups and even curries. Packaged food and junk food are sources of cancer cells.
- Lack of awareness regarding the most common types of cancer: Breast and cervical cancer are the two most common types of cancer eating away the health of Indians. The problem lies in being unaware about the root causes, symptoms and treatment procedures related to these kinds of cancer. Social repression turns health concerns into matters of insignificance. Women fear social alienation after coming in the open with their problems.