Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin KananiYour feedback matters!
I am type 2 diabetic.My weight was 118 kgs. And I used to take 100 I.U. Insulin.Today after dieting my wt. Is 110kgs. Yet Ineed 75 i.U. Of insulin.Why is this so?Also at what weight will I can go off insulin.
I want to increase the size of my penis because tomorrow I am going to have sex with my gf say me some tablet which can give instant result, tell me about any tablet don't give me the natural measure I just want it for one time use, any tablet which I can eat before sex so that my size will increase long.
I am about 20 years old. Is it possible for me to remove the gap between the teeth by using dental braces.
Little or limited caffeine amount can definitely boost energy levels, but an excessive amount might lead to addiction, which is really quite a serious issue. This addiction cannot be kicked away with medications and rather you have to follow the natural ways. Practicing yoga asanas is one of the most improved solutions that can help you to get rid of acute or severe caffeine addiction and that too in a natural way without inviting any unhealthy side effects.
5 leading asanas that can help avoid caffeine addiction:
- Mayurasana: This asana is mainly well known as the Peacock pose. The pose is very much useful for maintaining digestive and circulatory functions. The hands should be clasped backside and you should bend your head towards your feet. Standing straight is needed and you have to take deep breaths at the time of holding back the concerned posture.
- Chakrasana: This is nothing, but a wheel pose which helps in system detoxification and toxin release. Your thyroid and pituitary glands will get naturally stimulated as a result of this pose. Extending arms overhead by keeping feet together you can perform this pose. You should bend backwards with your face down towards the floor, and you have to use your palms for support.
- Sarvangasana: This pose needs to be done by keeping your shoulders in support. Without using yoga mats, this pose cannot be performed comfortably. Parathyroid and thyroid glands are stimulated along with the normalization of different body functions. Relief from constipation and indigestion can be gained from this pose. Keeping your shoulders in support, the legs should be extended upwards at 90-degree angle. The shoulders should take your full body weight at the time of doing this asana.
- Halasana: This plough pose can help in reducing lethargy, fatigue and stress. Your nervous system can be calmed down, and you will feel completely relaxed. Energy channels of your body can be easily opened up by practicing this asana regularly. In this case, legs should be bended at your hips so that the legs can be flat over the ground. You should keep your hands beside your body.
- Nadi-sodhan Pranayama: if you have got accumulated stress, then nothing can be a better option other than doing this asana. Both body and mind get completely relaxed as a result of practicing this pose. In this case, breathing patterns or techniques can be corrected along with the balancing of the nadis. You have to get a proper guidance in order to perform it in a correct manner.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Many people tend to gain weight and it accumulates on your hips resulting in a boarder rear. The buttocks comprise of three muscles known as gluteus minimus, gluteus medius and the gluteus maximus. Out of these, the maximum muscle is responsible for giving shape to the butt. To get an A shaped butt is the dream of many, but very few people have it. This being said, there are many workout options which can tone down the fat at the lower portion of the body and present a person with a perfect butt.
- Squats: Squats are the most popular exercise when it comes down to trim the fat at the lower portion of the body. It reduces fat of the thighs, buttocks and lower muscles. No equipment is required to perform this exercise. Squats should be performed in 2 sets with 20 repetitions. One legged squat can be performed to get fast results.
- Standing lunges: This is a simple exercise where the feet and the hip are kept at a wide angle with the toe pointing forward. The hand is kept on the hips and then the one step is taken forward, the knee is then slowly bent and both the legs should be kept at right angles. This position should be held for a couple of seconds only to repeat the same with the other feet. 2 sets of 20 repetitions should be performed on a daily basis. Apart from standing lunges, some other exercises that help to tone down the fat of the lower body include lateral lunges, forward lunges, multi-directional lunges etc.
- Butt lift: This is a training that involves strength training. It helps to tone the muscles of the buttocks and the lower back. The procedure is simple. It involves lying flat down with both knees bent and both the hands by the side. Both the foot should have a distance of around 1 meter. Then the hips should be slowly raised by keeping the back straight. Breathe out while raising the hips and breath in, while lying flat again. 2 sets of 10 repetitions should be performed in each exercise session.
- Stability Ball: This is a very effective exercise when it comes to reducing the size of the hamstring and the gluteus muscles. Apart from the, it pays rich dividends to the abdomen, lower back, and buttocks. It is a simple exercise which should be started by lying flat with an exercise ball under the heel. The hip should be slowly pulled up by bending the knees. The heel should be dug and the ball should be dragged towards the body till the knee finally bends. It should be done in 2 sets of 8-10 repetitions.