Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin KananiYour feedback matters!
My son is 6 years old (class 2 student) and he does not note down any thing from school black board but he is fine to write if someone dictate the text (though he take lot of time than others in writing that too) he has eye sight problem and wearing specs as suggested by eye specialist. He is fine in learning things and good in maths and other subject other than writing problem. He has some problem in motor skills too. Please advise.
I am use head and shoulder shampoo every day it's shampoo use but my hari fall continue so please help me are any tips.
Recently we have gone on tour to the western india i. E shirdi, aurangabad etc and travelled in train. My grand son who accompanied us on the tour had diarrohea and had treatment. Now his stomach is bulgy and hard. His age is one year. What is the reason and what treatment he should take?
Hi sir I am 24 years old but I am not looking as 24 years old because my growth is stop. So what I do.
Is there any therapist because I want to discuss them about myself. In my mind I always feel worried and tense about my life and future. Due to this my personal life is affected a lot. I hate talking in groups and I always want to live in a room. Always trying to be alone. And I always cry when I see something emotional in film or TV or in real life. Due to this sometimes I feel electrify in my full body. Please guide me about this. I always feel that I am having heart attack problems because I am having pain in left chest. Waiting for your guidance.
Respected doctor, From last 2 years it happens many times in a week Nightfalls. And also premature ejaculation is happens, when I am in that time with my girl friend, sperm automatically came within 10-15 second after mating. Please suggest me what to do in both case.
I am 20 old last 2-3 weak my health is not good, I do not will not work my head pain So tell me how I will find good health thanks.
I have continuous headache. Every alternate days. I have consumed many pills buy its not. Showing its result please help me to. Overcome this prblm.
I am sixty years old I am unable to bring down my sexual urge and I masturbate almost everyday I do not know this way I am anle to restrict my myself from going outside and I am able to fulfill my urge What should I do.
I want to gain muscles FAST. So is it necessary to buy protein powder and other supplements. Is there any side effects of taking those supplements?
Hi, I have a great deal of hair loss. Please suggest hair good hair shampoos and conditioners that help reduce this.
It is no longer possible to tell a person's age by simply looking at the face. With the advances in cosmetic surgery, today it is very easy to effectively hide your age. A facelift or rhytidectomy is a cosmetic surgical procedure to reduce wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of your face. A facelift is considered a relatively safe procedure.
However, like any other surgery, it is associated with few risks.
- Pain: While a facelift surgery itself is usually performed under anesthesia, recovering from it might be a little painful. Your skin may also feel numb for a few days. Taking the pain medications prescribed by your doctor can help relieve the pain. However, if the pain is severe or if it suddenly increases, you must consult a doctor immediately.
- Swelling: Don't worry if your face looks swollen after the surgery. This is simply your body's natural reaction to the surgery. You will notice this swelling reduce in a few days. Though most of the swelling will subside in the first few days after the surgery, it can take a few weeks before the swelling completely subsides.
- Bruising: Like swelling, bruising is a natural reaction to surgery. In most cases, people see pronounced bruising especially around the eyes in the first few days after the surgery. Most of this bruising will fade away in a few weeks, but it may be a few months before your skin is clear again.
- Scarring: As your face heals after a facelift surgery, scarring can be seen wherever the incisions were made. Most cosmetic surgeons will make these incisions along the hairline or the natural creases of the face. This ensures that the scars are not prominently visible. In most cases, scarring fades with time till it is barely noticeable.
- Bleeding and hematoma: A certain amount of bleeding is normal after a facelift surgery. However, excessive bleeding or uncontrolled bleeding can lead to the formation of hematomas. A hematoma can be defined as a blood clot that occurs under the skin and outside a blood vessel. This can leave the area swollen and a minor surgery may be required to flush out the clot.
- Loss of sensation: Sometimes, nerve endings may get damaged during a face lift surgery. This can result in temporary loss of sensation in the area and difficulty in controlling the facial muscles. There may also be numbness or a tingling sensation around the incisions.