Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nirmal G. ChorariaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have 4mnth baby, past 1 mnth he had a trouble in getting out his motion regularly, we visited a doctor, he prescribed a medicine, what' s the problem is if he a take a medicine he regularly getting out the motion if stopped it then he didn' t getting out motion even for 3 days
My baby has thalassemia trait she is 7 months old now my question is in future any Risk of thalassemia disease of my baby.
Hi, My son is a new born baby who had Right ventricle hypertrophy with mosaic pattern with mid cavitatory RV gradient (40mmhg) suggestive of Double chamber right ventricle. I had some research over internet and experts says this will disappear in 8-10 weeks some says unknown and rare disease. I don't know what to do. I need the right suggestion. Please let me know what is the symptoms, cause and remediation. I had done the 2D echo cardiograph.
My Baby is 1 month old. She is now taking mothers milk & Lactodex. Grandparents were telling us to give a Cow milk to Baby because its much healthier than Packaged milk. Kindly suggest me can she take a Cow milk?
Is there any treatment other than borne marrow transplantation (which was ruled out in this case) and blood transfusion on a regular monthly basis (which is being done for her for last 18 years and high chances of infections) for THALASSEMIA MAJOR. This girl, who is the daughter of my friend, is suffering from this since the age of 2 and she is now 20 doing her BBA LLB. She is a very normal cute girl without any external look of a patient. She is based in Kerala.
Hi sir my son is sucking his finger from birth now he is 1 years and 3 months old even now he is not living that habit. Suggest me some liquid to stop. That he is addicted to that.
I have a 20 months son. He is suffering from stomach ache due to small warm. Sometime when he sleep he feel itching at anus. I give him allopathic medicine but no improved. Is there any home medicine.
Hi. I am a mother of 14 months old baby boy. I happened to leave my baby with my parents and my husband at home and shift to Delhi. Yes, I wanted to focus, concentrate on studies, reach my goal, dream also wanted to take coaching classes after my career break for 4 and half years, so have left my baby yesterday with his grand parents and dad. How could he (baby) take me as I am not going to meet him for another 8-9 months? Will he remember me? What should I do? I mean should I stay in contact with him through video calls and occasional visit? What are the effects on him, if I do this and don't do this? And also what else I should do?
My son is now 20 months healthy boy. I want to stop breastfeeding now. He is eating regular food but have a strong crave for my milk. Can I take medicine available in market such as cabergoline .25 mg? Milk supply is high. Want to stop it. Pls help.
I am a 30 years old female with two kids, 4 years old child and 8 month old breastfeeding baby. All of a sudden there is extreme heaviness in my right breast, it almost feels like stone with lot of lumps. I fed my baby and still it is the same since almost 4 hours. There also seems to be a small boil sort of thing on my right nipple. There is also slight pain in the right breast. What could be the reason for this? How do I cure this?
My son age is 3 yrs. His height and weight is 87 cms and 12 kg respectively. please prescribed some medicine to bring him in normal percentile.
ADHD or Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder refers to those psychological disorders, which significantly alter a child's behavior and considerably affects his or her relationships with others. This condition is seldom preceded by perceptible symptoms and even when they do, they are difficult to decipher. However some of them are:
- Self-centered: Those children who suffer from the attention deficit hyperactivity syndrome tend to be encapsulated in their own subjectivity. Though this does seem harmless apparently, this tendency may lead them to be insensitive to other's needs and wants.
- Emotional outbursts: ADHD makes children extremely susceptible to frequent emotional outbursts and makes them erratic.
- Difficulty in concentration: Children who suffer from ADHD face extreme difficulty in concentrating or focusing on things. Many a times they fail to repeat what was told to them.
There might be several causes which can contribute to the development of this disorder. Some of them are:
- A drastic change in the child's lives: A sudden or a drastic change like the divorce of parents may severely affect the child and maim him emotionally. This may lead to the development of this disorder.
- Depression: Though always associated with adults, depression can be and is common among children as well. In such instances, a consequent development of ADHD is highly plausible.
- Bipolar disorder: Bipolar disorder refers to excessive and incomprehensible mood swings. Many children suffer from it in their early lives, making them susceptible to ADHD.
Notwithstanding the ambiguity and the erratic nature of the disorder, there might be preventive measures which parents might adopt to deter the outbreak of the disorder. Some of them are:
- Less use of preservatives: Parents must be careful about what their children eat. Those foods which contain a certain amount of preservatives tend to aggravate the disorder thereby causing more harm than good.
- Consider alternative forms of medications: Another way of dealing with this problem is by exploring other forms of medications and not sticking to one form. In this respect, practicing yoga may be very beneficial.