Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nirav B JariwalaYour feedback matters!
My daughter nupur is suffering from dry cough frm last week. I went a clinic and checked her by doc. And complete d medecine. Bt problem is remain pls help me.
My child is 7 years. He is very shy when we are there and he doesn't want to talk with elders in front of us. Please tell me how to deal with him ?
Hi my daughter is 6 plus and last month she was discharged from the hospital after antibactrial treatment was given to her since she was having cough and high fever and her wbc count gone very high so doctor kept her in the hosptial and discharged her after 5 days. Though I noticed a mild cough had never gone and when i asked doctor he said its mild and will go away. But now after a month her fever has come back with mild cough you can say she coughs 6 to 7 times in a day, but in the night she sleeps comfortablly without any cough. Pl. Suggest what is this, I am very tensed now.
My baby girl is 1 year old and since 3 to 4 days she facing some Urine issue, as In a day she do a 2 to 3 times urine only and at night sometimes she do a Urine and sometime notes. Urine come yellow and she not face any issue while she do Urine. She also have some cold since 4 to 5 days. Please guide me on that.
Sir/ Mam My daughter is 7 years old, recently I have noticed that she has been complaining about a burning sensation in the stomach almost every day. I didn't pay much attention before thinking she must be wanting something like ice cream, but recently it has become regular and has got me worried. One more thing she keeps on getting mouth ulcer as well, can you please help me Ms. Surani.
My wife suffering from cough , more cough come out from body, this has done after cold energy so poor she is tired ,provide glucon D powder in water. Please suggest which medicine support.
My baby is 6 weeks old, I have applied mustard oil on his body massage oil on thursday, now have a bad rash all over his face, ears and some on his neck. What can I use for that and what could be causing that? What I have to do pls guide us.
My baby is 20 days old. Previously after birth Doctors advised for GB paint, a blue coloured medicine which was beneficial for emblical cord. Now a days Doctors adviced for Betadine lotion. My query is, after 20 days emblical cord of my baby has not cured with betadine lotion and pus is coming out. Please suggest me what to do?
Building your child’s confidence and self image is an important part of raising a child. Self image can be defined as a child’s view of himself and his strengths. If a child is comfortable with his self image, he will have confidence in himself. A foundation of self confidence is key to a child’s success in his adult life. In their childhood years, a parent is the main source of building a child’s self worth or self confidence. Here are a few ways you can develop your child’s self confidence.
1. Avoid negative self talk: Children learn by watching their parents. Hearing parents berate themselves will make children do the same. Talking badly about yourself can reinforce a low self esteem. Hence avoid talking negatively about yourself and stop your child from doing it as well. If your child talks negatively about himself, give him evidence to prove the opposite or give them meaningful compliments. Also avoid calling your child names to shame him as these are likely to stay ingrained in his mind.
2. Celebrate uniqueness: Don’t make your child feel like he has to live up to the standards set by siblings or peers. Further, do not pressurize them to fulfill your dreams. Recognize your child’s strengths and celebrate his unique abilities. Help them develop their talents and set their own standards for themselves.
3. Let your child make decisions: Empower your child by allowing them to make decisions about simple things like what game to play or what to eat for dinner. Make them feel that their views are valued and thus teach them to be an active member of the family.
4. Let them work things out for themselves: Spoon feeding your child makes things easier at the time, but in the long run can have a negative effect on their self confidence. Be patient and let your child try and do things for himself. As he meets and overcomes new challenges, his confidence will grow. Give your child age appropriate chores to do around the house. This helps build responsibility and a feeling of competency.
5. Be genuine about your praise: Children are highly intuitive and can tell the difference between sincere praise and something being said merely for the sake of it. For example, if your child has made a drawing, instead of simply telling your child that he is an artist in the making be more specific and praise his choice or colours or ability of colouring within the lines.