Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nikunj JadavYour feedback matters!
Doc is curd with egg beneficial for our hair growth n thickness of our hair. please tell me your opinion.
I'm having some acne on my nose. They appear repeatedly one after one. Nose remains red all the time as they keep appearing. Also they cause pain on noise. What to do & why it's happening? Also I admit that i'm not sure whether it's and or not, it can be pimple also.
I'm suffering with some sort of infection in the both corners of my legs. I'm getting lots of itching from 2 months I clean that part daily but it was not getting reduced and I masturbate daily is it due to masturbation. What are the ways to stop it and how can I stop masturbation daily.
I want to use sex pills for instant energy and stamina, so that I can give full pleasure to my partner. Can you suggest best sex pills for use?
I am 55 year old male. Often suffering from itches in between the fingers in feet and just below the abdomen near joints.
I had suffered twice jaundice in life ,first time in childhood and second time at age of 22 yrs. I have always fear that again and again jaundice will not happened. What do I do?
When I wearing male underwear means my underwear its make cut my both side in leg between. So only I asked shall I safety purpose of my Private place so I will wear women underwear or not.
I am 30 years old male my kneel and leg bone joint make sound while on walk or move and I feel obstacle in my knee joint what treatment should I take?
I am 25 years old female I had breast cyst and it was benign before 8 months I operated that but now I noticed the recurrence so what could I do to stop recurrence of the lumps and cysts. Please reply fast.
Sir/mam, It's been 2 months and my periods hasn't happened yet. It has happened many times that my period is missed of delayed. I am a virgin, and I am having thyroid. I am also getting fat. What should do? I am taking" Primolut N" for having periods.
I have red eyes and in my face there are so many pimples and rashes so what we do please tell me sir?
I've been IVing both rock & powder cocaine. Ive missed the vein a few times & lumps have appeared. But I've never had the red skin around the missed shot area. Besides a Dr. what to do? I have no fever, slightly immunosuppressed due to treatment of polyarteritis nodosa, but healthy at that. The area is sore but not too much pain. Also crack is injected with vinegar instead of water if that makes a difference. Thanks and please try to answer the best you can without judgment, I know what drugs do and have sought treatment.
I take too much tension about anything and keep thinking about anything bad that happens with me. I can not forget the things that happen with me.
Hi sir, i am 26 years old. This year i am suffering jaundice. On january month till date i am not satisfying sex life. How overcome my problem please tell me.
Make diwali healthier: try these 6 healthy desserts!
Diwali is an ancient indian festival and the most awaited one at that. Be it bursting crackers, meeting relatives or savoring mouth-watering sweets, everyone has a special reason to make merry during diwali every state of india celebrates this festival of lights with its own special dessert recipes. In an attempt to avoid overindulgence, here are some healthy sweets and desserts that you can try this festive season:
1. Sesame seeds laddoo
- for a change, you can avoid the boondi laddoos this diwali and instead opt for sesame which is a rich source of calcium and magnesium.
- this laddoo is prepared by dry roasting the sesame seeds and then grinding them to a powdery texture along with sugar and cardamom powder.
- you can replace sugar with jaggery which is a healthier option too. Add roasted peanut chunks to the laddoos for a crunchy twist.
2. Pumpkin delight
- forget the calorie-rich kheer and choose pumpkin this season to add the extra fibre and goodness of vitamin a to your pumpkin payasam.
- you can make this dessert using all healthy ingredients like mashed pumpkin, milk, sago, cardamom powder and a pinch of saffron.
3. Ragi treat
- why not embrace ragi as your favorite cereal and make some mouth-watering delicacy out of it.
- ragi or finger millet is known for its high protein and mineral content.
- combine ragi with the grand flavors of saffron and cardamom, roasted peanuts and dried coconut and you can make some healthy and delicious barfi.
- add jaggery for the sweetness. You can easily replace the usual high calorie kaju barfis with this delicious treat.
4. Coconut macaroons
- some delicious macaroons can be baked with the healthiest ingredients like coconut, eggs, vanilla essence and sugar to taste and absolutely no oil content.
- once out of the oven, they have a hard texture and equally chewy feel from the inside.
- they make the best choice for an evening snack and are filled with goodness of coconut which help in digestion and also add a glow to your skin.
5. Date laddoos
dates (khajoor) are known for their iron content. Try to rope in the vitamins and minerals of dates to use them for ladoos instead of using besan (gram flour).
- in this recipe, dates are mashed till soft, heated in a pan with little coconut oil and then sesame powder is added to them while kneading them into a dough.
- add pieces of roasted cashew and cardamom powder to the kneaded dough for the flavor. When ready, roll them over sesame seeds for both the look and the taste.
- this is yet another treat for your sweet tooth without the harmful effects of either sugar or ghee (clarified butter)
6. Oats barfi
- when it comes to health, none can forget the ubiquitous oats. From breakfast to snacks, oats are the perfect choice for the health freak.
- this diwali make your favorite barfi with oats, anjeer (fig), dates, pistachios and flax seeds.
- use a little coconut oil in a pan and heat the mashed dates and coarsely ground roasted oats.
- add the other ingredients with a pinch of saffron and spread the dough it out in a flat dish.
- cut them into sizes you love and relish them with family.
Enjoy this diwali with your favorite sweets but without the sense of guilt with these exotic yet healthy recipes. Happy diwali!