Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NienfaYour feedback matters!
1. Practice good oral hygeine. Brush twice a day with flouride toothpaste to remove food debris and plaque.
2. See your dentist regularly-atleast twice a year
3. Stop smoking or chewing tobacco-based products. Ask your dentist for tips on quitting the habit.
4. Drink lots of water. This will keep your mouth moist. This helps wash away food particles and bacteria.
5. Keep a log of the foods you eat. If you think they maybe causing bad breath bring the log to your dentist to review.
Orthodontics happens to be the first specialty in dentistry. It deals with prevention, interception & correction of malocclusion (improper bite). Common problems like spacing between teeth, crowding of teeth due to lack of space, protrusion of teeth, un-aesthetic smile etc. Can be easily corrected by timely orthodontic intervention.
A malocclusion can result either due to abnormal position of the teeth or lack of harmony between upper & lower jaws. The best person to treat problems of such nature is an orthodontist. An orthodontist undergoes three years of rigorous training during his postgraduate program wherein he treats hundreds of patients having malocclusion of varying severity. After successful completion of the course he is awarded with the degree of mds orthodontics.
However as a consequence of lack of awareness, a lot of patients still do not seek the advice of an orthodontist for their problem. As a result such patient do not get the desired treatment outcome which predisposes their dentition for relapse after treatment. In addition such patients may also experience harmful effects on their occlusion (chewing efficiency) and may develop tmj (temporomandibular joint) related disorders in the long run. It is recommended that an orthodontic specialist be consulted before undergoing treatment of such nature.
Im suffer frm mouth ulcer fr last 5 days its to paining I dnt to ate any food since 5 days please any medicine or gel recommend to me for relief.
My teeth is getting very yellowish from one month. Can you tell me the reason why I am getting this?
I have mouth ulcers since three weeks and unable to eat anything and there is swelling on my cheek. please tell me what should I do?
How often should I go to the dentist? How can I look after my child's teeth? Why should I use dental floss? Which foods and drinks containing sugar cause tooth decay? Are pregnant women entitled to free NHS dental treatment? Why should I use interdental brushes? How many soft or fizzy drinks can children have a day?
My teeth is paining and I try all the colgate and some medicine but it still pain so what I have to do.
I'm a 22 yead old male, I've gum bleeding once in a while (like once a month), do I need to worry about it? See a dentist?
Using an appropriate tooth paste is very necessary for the health of our teeth. Tooth pastes which contain flouride help in keeping the teeth healthy by reducing the risk of tooth decay.
I am 63 years old, suffering from pyorrhea on middle stage, advised to take teeth cleaned by dentist, should i?
Gum diseases affect the soft tissue and the bones surrounding the teeth. The bacteria causes irritation in the gums leading to infection and bleeding, while brushing your teeth. It is characterized by inflammation of the gums caused by the bacteria present in plaque (a colorless and sticky film on the teeth). Also, if many people in the family have suffered from gum disorders, then your chances of getting gum diseases are relatively higher.
Symptoms of gum disease:
- Bleeding gums
- Continuous bad breath
- Change in the normal placement of teeth
- Over sensitive gums
How to prevent gum disease from happening?
- Regular dental checkups are also recommended to identify any gum problems early and also prevent them.
- Modifications in lifestyle such as limiting smoking, eating a diet rich in antioxidants and reducing stress can also help in preventing gum diseases.
- Gum diseases can be prevented by following proper dental hygiene. Brushing twice a day and flossing on a regular basis are the best methods of preventing gum diseases.
- Severe cases of gum diseases may require surgery but mild cases can disappear by following a proper dental hygiene.