Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Gynaecologists online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nidhi Jain
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi JainYour feedback matters!
When you have found hope but lose it in a short span of time, you certainly find it hard to stay strong. Women, who are trying to get pregnant, go for IVF after trying for years – taking medications, choosing IUI, and lots of other things. IVF is expensive and involves lots of processes. When it fails, no woman can avoid being shattered. In fact, this can even depress the doctor. Usually, the patients consider it as negligence on the doctor’s end or call the doctor incompetent. Doctors may doubt if the patient had followed their instructions. However, the doctors have the advantage of the knowledge and know there can be lots of reasons behind a failed IVF.
- Speak with the doctor: It has to be noted that your failed IVF can be because of a problem at your end, because of the clinic, and at times, for no reason. In case, you feel that the doctor is not experienced, you can deal it by changing your clinic. There are lots of things a failed cycle can tell you. Speak to your doctor and ask her to analyze the reasons behind the failure. This is one of the ways you can come out of the scenario positively. When you get to know what the actual problem is, and want to work out on it, then you are already half successful. When you speak to your doctor, she would gain trust. The doctor explains in detail what happens, shares her experience, and makes you stay positive. A red flag comes in when the doctor is not concentrating on the experience. In fact, concentrating on where it might have failed is a good way for a successful procedure in the future. Else, you would be cribbing.
- Become a part of support group: Follow a support group. Thankfully, the internet is full of women groups with a range of pregnancy complications. IVF troubles are one of them. You would be boosted emotionally when you come to know women who have conceived after many failed attempts. They share experiences and come up with the most positive thoughts compared with the rest of the world. You can also vent out your feelings, and find shoulders to comfort while being anonymous. No one pities you but empathizes with you, which is the need of the hour at that time.
- Get to know all about the IVF cycle: In most cases, you chose IVF because you are childless for years. Taking time to get to know the IVF procedure tree is mandatory. Your doctor helps in identifying the steps, and in fact, can explain everything. When you feel something isn’t right, check with the medical professionals. While online resources can lend a helping hand most of the times, they can be a bit confusing.
Don’t fret. Understand every failure is bound to make you stronger. Your goals can be achieved through different means, and failure just reminds you that this time it didn’t work. Your body is a big mystery and don’t expect to understand it and get all the troubles resolved at one go. IVF isn’t a magic wand.
Hi, this is with regards to my irregular periods. Im 29 years old n have been married for 1 year. My last periods was on april 3rd. I did pregnancy test, result is negative. Every month my periods get delayed. As of now dre is no pcos/pcod observed in medical tests. My breast gets swollen n painful, I look tired n sick. Cramps etc. It seems like im going to get my periods but its not coming either. Pls suggest me wat has to b done.
Doctor mujhe 15 din se period nahi aa rahe me unmarried hu or meine 10 ya 11 month pahle sex kiya tha to iska pragnancy se to kuch lena nahi hai. Mujhe kya karna chahiye ki meire pariod aa jaye.
I am married on 30 April from that time I am having sex with husband and taking sperms inside and also I am in menstruation periods will be? Or there any problem for pregnancy?
Detoxification is a physiological and medical process of blood cleansing by removing impurities from the blood. It is a means of cleaning and nourishing the body from inside and it is done at least once in a year. It includes one or more of the following: dieting, fasting, colon cleansing, removal of dental fillings or cutting out specific foods from your diet.
Benefits of detoxifying your body
1. Gets rid of excess waste
2. Boosts up your energy
3. Strengthens your immune system
4. Improves your respiration process
5. Reduces weight
6. Provides anti-aging benefits
Majority of the detoxification of your body is carried out by these 4 systems; Digestive, Respiratory, Urinary and Dermal. Any disturbance in these 4 systems results in accumulation of toxins in your body and may cause serious medical illnesses.
Homeopathy approach helps in maintaining the proper functioning and balance of the 4 systems. It is a gentle, natural and one of the safest ways of removing toxins.
1. Berberis Vulgaris
It acts as a stimulator of liver, gall bladder and kidneys. It is best suited for people who face rapid change of symptoms, pain all over the body, repeated diarrhea and stone in the kidney.
2. Chelidonium tincture
It is a reliable liver and gall bladder drainer. It supports liver in removing toxin from your body due to heavy usage of drugs and antibiotics.
It is an effective detoxification remedy for people exposed to respiratory issues with allergies.
4. Nux Vomica
It acts as an intestine and liver stimulator. It is mostly used for symptoms linked with a sedentary lifestyle and excessive consumption of alcohol, drugs, caffeine, and tobacco.
5. Taraxacum Officinale
It is used by people having stomach and digestion issues.
6. Fumaria Officinalis
It detoxifies your body by purifying the blood and leading to enhanced functioning of the liver.
7. Uva Ursi
It is an effective urinary antiseptic that supports the functioning of kidneys and reproductive system.
It is used for skin draining purpose.
It is used for detoxification of the rectum.
Apart from the homeopathy remedies, other self care measures such as drinking lots of water, healthy eating, exercising regularly, minimizing stress and avoiding alcohol and drugs can help in detoxifying.