Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Nareshchandra MehtaYour feedback matters!
I am 19 yrs young boy, I have sun tan or dark spots on my forehead &cheeks since 1yr, my body complexion is fair but face complexion going to b dull. So please suggest me.
Dr. I am 18 years old. I have oily skin having some dark spot also. So I want to reduce it and get fair skin so should I use anti tan facial or papaya facial for this.
How to make my skin colour brighter. Suggest some things that I must do to make my skin colour brighter.
wrinkles appeared under my eyes before age, it all started 12 years ago and my skin is very oily and loose.
Hi doctor, before when I was 15 or 16 years, I was so fair, but suddenly I got allergy & I went to a doctor he gave me 3 injections per week, he gave almost 2 months, even though the allergy din got reduced & went to other doctor he just told me to do blood test & he gave me some medicine for 1 month & it got cured but the thing s after he gave that much injections my body color reduced like sun tan. I am 24 now I am so depressed to see ma color. Please help me to gt ma color back.
I am 19 year old male and I want to remove the chicken pox scar completely. What can I do or which cream I can apply?
What are the precautions can I take to avoid rashes? In my village, water is very dirty to bath and for other purposes. We, people are affecting with several skin diseases. please respond.
my one side face in a dark black spot for 7 year somthing please suggest me and solved my problem thanks
My daughter who is 17 years old very frequently gets rashes in her inner thigh and foot skin which also itches and look like multiple linear cylindrical shape raised impression. What could be the cause and remedy for the same?
Hi doctor ! I am using melacream on my face used 20 days it self . I stopped 1 weak ago when I using that got good result and looking great . But now got dell face and in near eyes side both side some black skin came please suggest me what should I do . Or tell any alternative cream but I want good result .
My skin tone is very dark. There are dark patches in top part of my face. It looks very odd. Please help me how can I lighten my skin tone and remove those dark patches.
I am 17 year old. I have black circle near eye which make me looking like ill. Which cream of face wash I use. Pls tell me best one?
My husband has a red bump on his back it has a hole blood coming out clear and yellow are brown stuff what could have bit him.
Hi. I am 20 years old. I had pimples all over my face and I got a full treatment of 4 months to get ride of them. Now as the pimples are gone I am left with the black spots and pimples marks over my face. I have white heads all over the face and they make my skin very rough. Can you tell me how to get ride of white heads and the pimples marks and get a fair smooth skin.
Hi I am 21 year old I have a lipoma on my underarm part and day by day its coming big and paining. Is there any ways to remove without surgery. Please help me.
My son wears turban his forehead area between the eyebrows is badly tanned he has used many creams suggested by dermatologist he also uses medicated face wash and sunscreen but nothing is helping him please guide or recommend some lotion his skin is oily and has pores too but no pimples but he used have when he was 17 yrs.
Given their nature of work, athletes are at an increased risk of acquiring skin infections. These infections can lead to serious consequences if they are left untreated.
Here are 5 ways in which skin conditions in athletes can be prevented.
1. Keeping the bruises clean and covered - It is important for you to keep the cuts and scrapes clean as well as covered with bandages until they heal because such openings in the skin weaken its defence against germs and increase the possibility of infections.
2. Taking care of the blisters - Make sure that you prevent blisters as much as you can because they make your skin susceptible to infections. Use gels, sprays, ice pads etc. and try to avoid getting sunburnt to prevent dangerous skin conditions.
3. Be mindful of what you wear - It is important for athletes to wear moisture-wicking clothes because sweat, if not made to dry, can lead to growth of germs that can cause a number of skin diseases and infections. Also, not wearing foot wear outside the field can lead to infections on the feet.
4. Maintaining good hygiene - Take a shower after every practice session and game using an antimicrobial soap. Besides, use a clean towel and avoid sharing your personal care items like razor, soap etc. with other athletes. This is extremely important in order to reduce the risk of bacterial infection.
5. Disinfect all your equipment and go for skin checkups - Make sure that you disinfect all your equipment like the protective gear, gloves, socks etc. after every use. Also, get regular skin checkups done, especially if you are associated with high-risk sports like wrestling, boxing etc. There is an increased possibility of skin injuries, sores, swelling etc. in athletes associated with such sports, which exposes them to a greater risk of skin conditions. So, disinfection and clinical checkups on a regular basis become all the more important for them. Ensure that you never use sandpaper or bleach simply to pass a skin check up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.