Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Namrata SuratiYour feedback matters!
Few simple &amp; effective tips to come out of depression
1. Don't isolate yourself. Reach out and stay connected to supportive people. Go out with friends.
2. Do things that make you feel good even when you don''t feel like it: pick up a former hobby or a sport you used to like. Or express yourself creatively through music, art, or writing.
3. Too much time online, especially on social media, can make you feel worse.
4. Move vigorously during the day don't sit for more than an hour
5. Don't rely on drinking or drugs for a mood boost. They make depression worse.
6. Eat healthy, mood-boosting diet.
7. Get a daily dose of sunlight.
8. Challenge negative thinking. You might feel like no one likes you, but is there real evidence for that? you might feel like the most worthless person on the planet, but is that really likely? it takes practice, but in time you can beat back those negative thoughts before they get out of control.
9. Exercise is a natural antidepressant, so move your body frequently walk, play a sport, or ride your bike. Daily 30 minutes exercise can ease the symptoms of depression.
10. Read inspirational books.
11. Get plenty of restful&nbsp;sleep.
12. Take on responsibilities. When you're depressed, you may want to pull back from life and give up your responsibilities at home and at work. Don't. Staying involved and having daily responsibilities can help you maintain a lifestyle that can help counter depression.
13. Do something new. Push yourself to do something different. Go to a museum. Pick up a used book and read it on a park bench.
When to seek professional help?
If you've taken self-help steps and made positive lifestyle changes and still find your depression getting worse, seek professional help. Needing additional help doesn't mean you're weak. Sometimes the negative thinking in depression can make you feel like you're a lost cause, but depression can be treated and you can feel better!
Hello sir, I am Sonia. I have black heads all-over my forehead and chicks. They are not too dark but I don't feel confident. My complexion also became dark. I have also lost glow on my face. I had started treatment before 3 months. Dermatologist suggest me to apply retino-A cream. But it still same. I feel so embarrassed. I have this problem from last 3 years. I don't have pimples. If you have any solution for this problem then please tell me.
I am having skin problem. I have many pimples on my face. I used many cosmetics. But still those ineffective. So please help me out.
Its been 1 month and 20 days since delivery but my wife faces the problem that she attains sudden high fever with sever pain in all bones and body and feels shivering cold. This happens almost after a week or 3-4 days. Doctors are not diagnosing any thing. Please doctors need serious help.
2. Improves memory, attention and decision making skill
3. Halves risk of alzheimer's disease
4. Lowers risk of heart disease
5. Strengthens arm, shoulder, legs, quads, hips and hamstring muscles
6. Improves blood pressure
7. Limits the risk of color cancer
8. Burns fat & keeps weight in check
9. Reduces lower back pain
10. Limits chronic diseases
11. Improves fitness and health.
My first day to my last cycle was 06-29, my next is due on 7-28. I have been having symptoms. My ovulation was 7-7/7-14. When should I take test? or am I even pregnant? I got Married May 10th. Actually April month Period date 28 and May Month Period 27th and June month Period date is 29th. When should I take test? reply ASAP! I am Confused.
Tulsi leaf a day = No cancer
1 lemon a day = No fat
1 glass of milk a day = No bone problem
3 litres of water a day = No diseases.
I am 19 year old and my weight is only 50 kg and my height is 5.6ft so I want to know how to increase weight and height of my body. Please help me.
I have a problem of dark hot flashes of menstrual prior to the actual menstrual period date. For instance, if I get periods on 10th of this month, I get that flash traces a week before. Is it normal or due to some deficiency? Please suggest.
I am 40 yrs old and have black spots on my both cheek bones (mango in telugu or age spots if I am correct) from the past 7-8 yrs. I have tried different skin treatments but no use. Please can you help me to get rid of these spots as they look sometimes very dark and look ugly on my face.
I've got hairloss problem from 3 year. Now my age is 22 and I've lost my 30% to 40% hair. What's your suggest to me for my hair regrow. Should I transplant new hair?
I am 19 yr old girl having oily skin and rough long hairs. I had spots on my back that is due to pimples which tend to spread on body. What should I do to prevent and clean spots and pimples. Please guide me.
Drinking coconut water can save your body from various health related problems. It contains a lot of supplements and nutrients that are needed to sustain healthy life.
1. Rich in Minerals:
Chief nutrient contents are:
Potassium- Helps to reduce Blood Pressure
Glucose- Provides energy
Vitamin C- Improves immunity
Magnesium- Improves Muscular and Nervous system
Copper- Helps the body to form red blood cells
Cytokinins and Lauric acid - Slows down the aging process and the development of cancerous cells
Antioxidants - Prevents or delays any type of cell damage
2. Boosts Energy & Hydrates Body:
Coconut water is widely known to replace the minerals and fluids that we lose during physical activities. It has high content of potassium, calcium and chloride which helps to hydrate, replenish and rejuvenate the body. People who work out on a regular basis should drink a coconut water daily. It has less sugar than many sports drinks and much less sugar than sodas and some fruit juices. Plain coconut water could be a better choice for adults and kids looking for a beverage that is less sweet.
3. Increases Metabolic Rate & Aids Weight Loss:
Regular consumption of coconut water increases the metabolism rate which helps to burn sugar a lot faster. As a result, the level of insulin in a person’s body burns faster. Thus a person has more energy and loses fat faster.
4. Prevents Kidney Stone:
Coconut water also helps in dissolving kidney stones because of the presence of potassium, which plays a key role in urine alkalizing and preventing formation of kidney stones.
5. Improves Digestion:
It contains easily digested carbohydrate in the form of sugar and electrolytes. Coconut water is composed of bioactive enzymes such as folic acid, phosphatase, catalase, dehydrogenase, diastase, peroxidase, RNA polymerases and so on. These enzymes help in easy digestion and metabolism. The water also has more minerals like calcium, manganese and zinc than some fruits like oranges. It is also a good source of Vitamin B such as riboflavin, thiamine, pyridoxine, and folates. Human body requires them from external sources to replenish and hence It becomes very essential to the human body.
6. Diuretic Properties:
Coconut water is effective as a diuretic as it expedites the flow of urine. Coconut water mixed with lemon juice not only aids dehydration, but also helps to cure intestine worms in children.
7. Reduces Blood Pressure:
Coconut water is rich in Potassium and contains lesser amount of Sodium which helps to reduced the Blood Pressure.
8. Cardiovascular Health:
Some recent studies have found that coconut water can help increase HDL (good) cholesterol, which makes it a wonderful natural treatment for maintaining good cardiovascular health.
I am 21 years old. I am suffering from pimple-acne last 5-6 years. i am suffering from constipation/dandruff. Please gave me better advice.
A thorn went inside my skin, I just tried to put it out but a part of it remained inside my skin due to which its paining. Any medicine for this wound.
1. Eat fruits as they help you restore energy. Apples, mangoes, pomegranates, and pears are best suggestible. Avoid watermelon and muskmelons and also goosing on too many mangoes may cause pimples.
2. Have medium to low salt food and avoid heavy salty food as they are responsible for high blood pressure and water retention.
3. Eating watery foods like lassi, watermelon, rice, muskmelon creates swelling in the body. So, better opt for foods which are drying in nature like corn, gram flour, chick pea etc.
4. Foods such as brown rice, oats, and barley are the best foods one could have in this monsoon.
5. Body’s immunity can be increased by adding a dash of garlic to the soups, sir fries and curries you intake.
6. Opt for yogurt, curd and almonds in your diet instead of milk. Drink only boiled and purified water to protect yourself from harmful germs and drinking plenty of water keeps your body hydrated.
7. Consuming bitter vegetables like bitter gourd, and bitter herbs like neem, turmeric powder and methi (fenugreek) seeds help in preventing infections.
8. Consume drying oils like corn oil or light oil and avoid heavy oils like sesame oil, peanut oil and mustard oil as they fall in first place to invite infections.
9. People who face skin allergies during rainy seasons must avoid spicy foods. Spicy foods raise body temperature and stimulate blood circulation and it leads to allergies and skin irritation. Other problems such as boils, change in skin color dullness, rashes are also some skin damaging effects which arise in this season.
10. Avoid naturally sour foods like tamarind, tomatoes and lime in your diet as it promotes water retention.
11. Avoid too much of fish and meat this season and heavy curries and non- vegetarians should go for light meat preparations like stew and soups.
12. Astringent, mildly bitter and pungent foods must be best served this season.
13. Drink lots of herbal teas, especially those with antibacterial properties. These include ginger, pepper, honey, mint and basil leaves. Excessive intake of coffee and tea dehydrates body fluids so they must be better avoided.
14. Vegetables like cauliflower, potatoes, cluster beans, ladies finger, kidney beans, pigeon pea, and sprouted grains must be avoided.
15. Eat steamed salads instead of raw vegetables as they contain active bacteria and virus that cause bacterial and viral infections.
16. Have fresh radish juice to fight cold and cough. To reduce mucous formations add pipli and rock salt to warm water. This reduces the natural monsoon ailments.
17. Better eat seasonal fruits as non- seasonal fruits get infested with worms during the monsoons. Pomegranates, lychees, apples, bananas are among the recommended.
18. Avoid eating fried items, pre- cut fruits and juices from road side vendors and stick to high quality and hygiene.
19. People who suffer with arthritis should drink warm water with tulsi and dalchini (cardamom) on an empty stomach in the morning. Doing this improves bowel syndromes and also decreases pains in joints.
20. Always wash vegetables well and keep them clean especially if they are taken raw.