Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naazneen K PastakiaYour feedback matters!
I have a hair fall problem ,please give me Best solution box in front I have too less hair I have used so many things & consulted many doctors problems are same kindly help me.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have pcod problem and irregular period. Why it will cum and wt are d reason to cause. Am very tense abut it bcz am unmarried. Please help is der any permanent cure for it.
I am 36 year old housewife working in a private school. I have 2 daughters. My problem is I get annoyed at every single thing that goes not according to my direction. I shout on elder one (11 year). Husband supports them a lot. Always tries to defend them. Everything I speak .he will say opposite and make children comfortable. I get really so annoyed. It feels as if my head will burst out. I really want to commit suicide sometimes. But I feel. I have to live for the children. Once they are old enough I can die. I see myself as a failure. I used to be a cheerful happy talkative but now everything's gone. I don't feel like going out. Having fun. .I have gained a lot of weight. I know I can reduce it by exercise diet. But I don't feel like going. That passion has lost. Whole life seems to be just strict. Shouting. Sometimes I feel I am getting too strict on daughters (11.
My right eye squint a bit from the last two days and I don't have to close one of my eyes in bright light or low light. Actually if someone look at my eyes then he can't say that one of my eyes is squinting but if he stare at my eyes more carefully then he can say that one of my eyes is squinting.
Hi, I have got a hard round shaped ball kind near my private part from inside. Its been a month that didn't go yet. But I don't have any pain. Previously I had got but it was there for a week. After that it disappeared. Could you please explain me why is that so.
I am 21 years old and having problem in oral sex with my fiance. The excitement lasts only for 3 to 4 mins. Why so help me.
I am not able to loose my weight I don't know weather it is genetic or due to any other reason how can I loose my weight plzz tell me?
What should be the optimum size of penis and what are reason of having small size and is this problem may lead to unhappy life in future. Explain me please sir.
How to escape from seeks virus and what is the symptoms of this virus and also tell about malaria with full detail because in my city to much have malaria so I want to it with full detail.
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.