Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Mona ShahYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I read about dr Mona Shah on one of the social media platform. I was having the constipation issue, but the symptoms were not very visible. the guidance gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of constipationthe overall atmosphere in the Monaarc Clinic which is in Gujarat is very soothing. the Monaarc Clinic is designed in such a way that every patient feels at ease. I was in too much pain because of constipation, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. But she gave me a ray of hope and now I am completely fine.
I read about Dr Mona Shah on one of the social media platform. I was having the constipation issue, but the symptoms were not very visible. The guidance gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of constipationThe overall atmosphere in the Monaarc Clinic which is in Gujarat is very soothing. The Monaarc Clinic is designed in such a way that every patient feels at ease. I was in too much pain because of constipation, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. But she gave me a ray of hope and now I am completely fine.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my hair loss. Dr Mona shah is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. So many doctors I consulted, but her treatment was the best. One of my cousin's referred to Dr Mona Shah. The Monaarc Clinic is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of. In the very first sitting, Mona Shah clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. And now I have recoevered to maximum extent.
she is one of the best physicians in city. I found the Monaarc Clinic itself quite pleasant. During the treatment, my Mona Shah supported me a lot. Overnite my breast examination aggravated. I searched the Mona Shah online and saw her reviews. she is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. the friendliness of staff is the best in the Monaarc Clinic. I have had the breast examination from quite some time.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hair fall. Dr Mona Shah is one of the best physicians in city. I have had this hair fall from quite some time. The Monaarc Clinic is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of. Over the period of time the hair fall treatment has helped me a lot. I am so happy that I chose this Mona Shah for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine.
I feel strange that I am suffering from pimples. All the staff members were very helpful. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. Even though Dr Mona Shah is not from our city, she is still very famous, so we consulted her. She has expert knowledge in the field. I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to her perfect advice.
I was very tensed due to sweating problem. Thanks to Dr Mona for the sweating treatment she gave me has given brilliant results. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. Her treatment suited me the best. Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but Dr Mona has treated me completely.
I had a very awkward problem of getting acidity everyday. My friend asked me to consult dr Mona Shah for healing the problem at her clinic , Monaarc Clinic in surat My previous experiences were not so good, but she has completely changed my opinion as she is very helpful and humble. Thanks to the doctor.
Due to hormonal imbalance, I could see number of changes in my body. I consulted Dr Mona Shah. She is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. The entire Monaarc Clinic is very nicely designed. With the help of her treatment for hormonal imbalance I am feeling so great.
I had problem of acne all the time. No home remedies could solve the problem. Then I talked to dr Mona Shah at Monaarc Clinic in Surat and took her homeopathic acne treatment. My acne problem was solved by dr Mona and i am very thankful to her.
P Vinod Menon
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mona Shah to be knowledgeable, sensible, practical and well-reasoned. I Found it helpful,maybe I should have provided you with more information.I will do so in time.Vinod.Thanks.
My acne was increasing day by day. Then i consulted dr Mona Shah she is so pleasent to talk to and alwys ready to answer your doubts. Both doctor and staff were very helpful at clinic Monaarc Clinic in Surat
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mona Shah to be very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Mona Shah provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u so much
Dr. Mona Shah provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you mam
Dr. Mona Shah provides answers that are very helpful. Thank U
For a married couple, having a child is the next step to completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep-rooted causes for this issue, and homeopathy aims in treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc., and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory disease
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with your doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Hi doctor, from around 5 months some white thing is appearing on my stool surface ,sometimes it is in shape of little ball sometimes it is in amorphous shape. What should I do for this problem and I also feel very tired. 1 month back I had colitis problem which is healed now and i'm not taking any medicine.
My son is 14 now. He doesn't have any physical activity and just or play on the phone most of the time. We do not have any playground nearby. He feels lethargic, sometimes breathing problem for a while. Lately,he has started eating any papers, he chews straws, bites his nails .He smells everything like books or AC. I don't understand what's happening to him as he is also tensed about his studies took him to the doctor and she gave him a multivitamin. I want him to be healthy .please help.
Diabetes is a disease that results in an excessive amount of glucose in the blood stream. It is a metabolic disorder that leads to various symptoms such as frequent urination, thirst and increased hunger. Diabetes is primarily of two types:
Type 1 (marked by reduced secretion of insulin by the pancreas in the body)
Type 2 (caused by reduced sensitivity of the body to insulin or increased resistance to insulin).
Side effects of high amounts of glucose in the bloodstream include frequent urination, increased thirst and increased hunger. On the off chance of being left untreated, diabetes can bring about numerous complicated situations such as damage to the kidneys (nephropathy), damage to the nerves (neuropathy), damage to the eyes and other severe cardiovascular disorders.
Treat diabetes with homeopathy:
Controlling blood sugar level is the major goal of diabetes treatment, in order to prevent complications of the disease. Treatment may be in Allopathy or Homeopathy, conventional medicine often uses insulin itself in the treatment of diabetes. Since this is kind of replacement, so diabetes becomes a life-long disease. Homeopathy can be used effectively in the treatment. Let’s see how diabetes can be worked with Homeopathy.
In homeopathy, the main focus is on the functioning of the pancreas in an efficient insulin production. There are specific homeopathic medicines which are used effectively in the treatment of all the stages of the diseases.
Homeopaths resort to different approaches towards diabetes Management of Blood Sugar. First is when the blood sugar level is very high, the priority is to control it and there are homeopathic remedies that could reduce the sugar. These are classical homeopathic remedies.
Depending on the level of the blood sugar and the requirement of the patient, doses are given with doctor’s consultation. It’s a holistic approach in medicine. This treats the patient taking into consideration the mental, emotional and physical peculiarities of the person who is affected with this state. The treatment will be to bring into balance the various systems involved in diabetes, for example, pancreas, hormones, and your immune system.
Homeopathy regards health as a state of balancing the equilibrium of the life force. Whatever treatment is taken it’s always advisable to be in regular touch with the doctor and keep sharing the health status with the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Scabies is a disorder of the skin that is caused by tiny mites known as Sarcoptes scabies. The condition takes the form of an itchy pimple-like rash on the surface of skin that is formed when the microscopic mites burrow into the skin where they lay eggs and reproduce over a span of several weeks. It is a highly contagious disease as the mites can easily pass from one person to another through shared clothing or bedding.
How to treat scabies with homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a wonderful science that treats diseases with natural and safe medicines. In scabies, Homeopathy is the best alternative treatment option as Homeopathic medicines are very competent in treating this kind of infection. They stimulate the disease fighting mechanism of the body to fight scabies. As the healing system of the body is strengthened, the disease is completely eradicated. Its holistic approach attacks the infection at the root and prevents recurrence of the disease. Some of the homeopathic medicines used to treat scabies are as follows:
- Sulphur: This is the most commonly prescribed medication for outbreaks of scabies. It treats skin that is itchy and irritated, especially if it worsens with the application of water or heat. Sulphur is a great remedy for symptoms that get aggravated during the night due to high sensitivity and if the skin is prone to pimples and eruptions.
- Sepia: Sepia is a popular and effective remedy for scabies in cases where the skin feels itchy but scratching provides no relief. Often, the symptoms worsen when the patient is exposed to open air, wherein this homeopathic medicine is a useful cure.
- Arsenic Album: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed when scabies leads to the skin becoming hypersensitive and violently itchy. Soreness, burning sensations and dryness are often accompanying symptoms and the skin may even begin to peel off in large scales. All these symptoms are treated by arsenic album.
- Causticum: The symptoms of scabies respond well to causticum, especially when the condition occurs in the folds of the skin, between the thighs and the fingers. The intense itching, burning and redness are treated by causticum in a very efficient manner.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines for scabies. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
My son is 5 years old recently I delivered my second baby who is the girl. I was unable to take care of my son completely. Though my husband helped me a lot ,my son started watching TV and now he is completely addicted to cartoons. I am getting complain from school that he s not listening when teacher calls his name. Can you suggest any ideas to change my son.
I need medicine to grow my height. Please suggest any pills that can grow. I am 20 year old and I am just 5,2' tall. Please help.
Do the height of female increase after the age of 18. And do they grow taller after marriage and pregnancy.
My daughter is 13 year old her first M. C has started on 7/4/17 and after few days on 30/04/17 again her M. C came. Now again on 10/05/17 her M. C started doctor please suggest why this is happening. And please suggest the treatment.
I'm 21 years old male. I go to gym everyday except on Sunday. After my workout, I washed my hair everyday with a mild herbal shampoo for 2 months. My hair has became very dry. Now, what should I do to make my hair to make it normal? And What should I do with my hair after workout everyday?
My mom has too much of pain in left shoulder be swalllon also from 20 dayz. She has diabetes. Bp. I got a doubt so we checked uric acid. It was 7.9. What shall I do. Nw.
My son he is suffering from fever 16 to 20 April and now again he is suffering from fever and itching in hand, legs but no spot by face Colour become light red fever between 100 to101 only.
I have a question docs, I want to know benefits of natural leaf mehandi. Can I put mehandi lot many times in a month? Because I love leaf mehandi. Please tell me.
Obesity is a common nutritional disorder that has resulted into stress among people of all age groups. The mushrooming of slimming centers, weight loss pills and diet plans in the recent past are all pointers of how people are disturbed by obesity. The condition results from excess accumulation of fats in the body as a result of excess intake of food.
When you take an excess of 50 calories in a day, you are said to increase weight by 25 kgs within a ten-year period. While scientists largely attribute the cause for the condition to intake of excess food, studies also reveal that genes could play a significant role too. There is no cure for obesity but a method that is slowly gaining popularity for countering obesity successfully is homeopathy.
For many years now, homeopathy has been used as a mode of treatment for obesity across many countries in the world. The mode of treatment usually is constitutional and needs a detailed case history of the patient and evaluation so that the best remedy can be selected.
- Calcarea carbonica is a homeopathic medicine that is administered when a patient has excess fat on their abdomen area. The constitutional symptoms are profuse perspirations on the head, low tolerance for cold air and strange cravings like desire to eat chalk.
- Natrum mur is used for patients with excess of weight in their thighs and buttocks. Excessive heat and intolerance towards sun are the constitutional symptoms for this homeopathic medicine.
- Lycopodium is used similar to the natrum Mur. However, here the constitutional symptoms vary in that they are used on patients suffering from gastric troubles. Patients have a liking for hot food and sweet stuff. These are just a few examples.
Other methods for weight loss:
Homeopathic medicines work by stimulating the metabolic rate of the body to burn fat much faster and as such should be used with exercise and a controlled balanced diet comprising of proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates and minerals. When these three are combined, the results are much faster and the degree of weight loss will be much higher.
To win over obesity the key thing is to take adequate amounts of food as diet which is the greatest cause of obesity. Taking homeopathic medicines will help increase your body's metabolic rate and coupled with exercise and controlled diet, you will be on a recovery from obesity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Eczema refers to the changes that occur in the upper skin layer. These skin changes can be thickened and cracked skin, skin redness, crusting of the affected area and swollen raw skin, among others. The exact cause of this skin condition is not yet known but a mix of factors have been found to be behind this health problem.
Eczema can be cured if the persistent immunological disturbances get corrected by internal medications like homeopathy treatment, which is known for providing safe and effective treatment. The presence of red, inflamed and itchy skin can trigger psychosocial and emotional stress in the patients suffering from eczema and can become a dominant cause of severe discomfort.
The following are effective homeopathic remedies to treat eczema:
- Dry eczema in knees joints and bents of elbow: Sepia officinalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for eczema in knees and bends of elbow. It provides relief from severe scratching that occurs due to dry skin.
- Gastric or urinary trouble: Lycopodium clavatum is an effective remedy for patients suffering from some sort of urinary or gastric trouble. It is also known to provide effective relief from severe itching and bleeding resulting from eczematous eruptions. It also provides relief in cases of deep fissures and hardening of skin.
- Excessive itching: Sulphur is a Natural Homeopathic medicine, which is considered one of the most effective remedies for eczema. It provides instant relief from burning sensation and excessive itching. It is also beneficial in the case of eczema that has worsened due to the indiscriminate usage of external ointments.
- Weeping type of eczema: Graphite is an effective homeopathic medication that treats the weeping type of eczema that usually occurs between fingers or toes, behind the ears and scalp. It provides effective relief from eczematous eruptions that discharge sticky fluid and eczema that develops on eyelids. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic.