Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Unani Specialists online in Surat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohd Asim
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of HIV AIDS
Treatment of Gonorrhea
Treatment of Genital Warts
Treatment of Fibromyalgia
Treatment of Genital Sores
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment of Urinary Bladder Cancer
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mohd AsimYour feedback matters!
How can you increase my stamina? Tell me how to do it daily. I Want to increase it on a daily basis.
I lost my weight because of taken unhealthy food. So I need a suggestion about what kind of food I have to take daily?
Sir, I am a very skinny boy. And I want to be a healthy boy. So what medicine I will use. Pls suggest me.
I want to increase my weight How can I increase my weight with regular diet without any mass gainer?
I have job in MNC company my weight is 50nkg, I want to gain my weight to 70 kg can I please help me.
I'm 33 years old women my hb is 12.2 still i'm feeling very weak. My hands and feet feel very hot at night. I'm very weak in appearance. several time my blood sugar going on low.
To keep up good health, it is absolutely necessary for one to indulge in physical exercise or activities. Physical activities, in general, are linked to a host of good benefits, such as reduced stress and a healthier and better outlook, besides increasing the body's resistance against complications like heart problems, high blood pressure, diabetes and muscle pain among others problems.
Similarly, the practice of yoga is an ancient tradition well known for its health benefits. In addition, walking can further complement the practice of yoga and they can together prove to be highly advantageous, to the extent where they can be possibly regarded a better alternative to the act of gyming.
Here are a few benefits of gym workouts followed by the benefits of yoga plus walking:
Benefits of gym and other exercises:
- Keep muscles fit
- Enhance respiration and perspiration
- Helps in weight loss
- Relieve stress
- Increase appetite and food consumption
Benefits of yoga and walking:
- Keep you active throughout the day
- Help bowel movement
- Increase mind control over the body
- Improve blood circulation
- Relieve anxiety and keeps one stress free
- Can be practiced anywhere and everywhere
Although it can be argued that gym workouts are better than yoga and vice-versa, the subject matter is highly ambiguous and debatable. Since both activities are good for your health, physically as well as mentally, it is very difficult to say which one is better; perhaps a detailed comparison of the differences between the two may be more helpful:
- While gymming and other exercises focus on building the body and helping you attain the desired body figure, yoga and walking aims at regulating the entire body mechanism, with more emphasis on mental control.
- While gym workouts may be more expensive, yoga requires minimal accessories and is therefore, more economically convenient.
- Yoga is suitable for people of all ages, whereas gymming and other intense physical activities are not advisable for old people or those with specific medical ailments like hypertension and heart problems.
- There are minimal withdrawal effects with yoga, in contrast to gym workouts.
- Gymming requires you to go to the gym, whereas yoga and walking can be done anywhere and everywhere.