Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. manoj savaniYour feedback matters!
I am 26 yes of old, I am experienced cough, heart burn and other related symptoms from 2yrs give me some solution regarding above matter and also diet plan for alleviate the symptoms. Thanking you.
Im having scabies infection around my thighs. I was prescribed to use scaboma lotion, it is effective but I want to get rid of it fast. please help me with a better fast curing Medicine.
Suffering with pcod. Want to conceive early. Taking homeopathy medicine for last month. Irregular periods. One daughter. One abortion. Please help.
I am 50 years old. I am suffering from prostate gland since one year. I have not taken any medicine for that. Now I am having problem of peeing. It comes out very slowly & takes more time to finish. Please advice me.
I am 24 years old Bcz Of masturbation my penis Becm Very week I can I do Now please suggest me some medicine or some Useful tips to making my penis strong .also suggest me some idea to quit masturbation.
Hi I have gastric problem but recently I have been having pain near my heart chest area in the night which comes and goes away if I fart can you tell if its due to gas or heart problem
Hi, I am suffering from varicocele in my both testicles and also lumps in the testicles. What's the repair fee and other charges. Also if it's possible to repair through medicine. Thanks, Sonu Singh.
My name is giddu I have constipation problem I tried some medicine but don't relief please suggest me some effective medicines.
From past two years in my throat spootam is getting generated and always I used to split it. I checked general doctor and one ent speciality, but they told no problem in throat and Gave tablet. But still I am. Having this problem. Can you please help me what to do?
I am 34 years old Male. Having headache for prolonged time if I sleep in the afternoon. Please suggest how to get rid of it.
I am 36 Old women. I have piles problem since 5 yrs. After baby birth. And white discharge also. What should I do?
My mother is suffering from a burning sensation on feat sometimes she cant even walk can anyone plzz help her my moms age (39)
I have a problem in my stomach when I have anything that can not be digested properly give the solution.
It is a very common notion that fat is not good for your body. Most people have started opting for sugar instead of fat, which, in turn, has led to the rise in cases of diabetes. Recent studies have shown that fat is actually healthy for your body. Fat plays an important role in the body such as forming the membranes of the cell and reducing inflammation.
Here are some foods that are rich in fat and are actually good for you:
- Avocado: Avocadoes are different from other fruits in the way that they are rich in fats unlike other fruits, which mostly contain carbohydrates. It mostly contains oleic acid, a type of monounsaturated fat that is beneficial for the immune system. They are also rich in fiber that lowers the bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Dark chocolate: As mouthwatering as it can get, dark chocolates never fall out of a foodie’s list of things he can’t do without. Studies have always attributed chocolates with all the ill effects they can possibly bring on you. However, recent researches have come up with quite contrary results, which can make all the prejudiced ones eat the humble pie. Dark chocolates, apart from their exotic varieties, come with incredible health benefits as well. It is rich in fats and antioxidants, known to improve your cardiovascular health. Chocolate is also known to lower blood pressure and improve brain function.
- Fish: Fish such as sardines, mackerel and salmon are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which are very beneficial for your heart. It lowers the risk of heart disease and other cardio vascular diseases.
- Nuts: Nuts are rich in healthy mono-saturated fats which reduce the risk of diabetes, obesity and heart diseases. Nuts also contain magnesium and Vitamin E which are good for the body.
- Extra virgin olive oil: Extra virgin olive oil is rich in Vitamin K and E along with various antioxidants. These antioxidants help in preventing inflammation and free radical damage to the body.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds are types of seeds which are rich in fats and fiber, thus promoting satiety. They have anti-inflammatory properties and help in lowering the blood pressure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
While doing sex. My penis gets hard and then remain hard for sometime ,then again it become loose .it happens several time .again I have to make it hard .this happens with everyone or only with me .i m okk or not .is there any prblm with me. Me and my wife is satisfied with sex .in simple words .i have to erect the penis several time during sex.
It is that time of the year when insects are all around. Suddenly one feels a buzzing sound or an itchy feel in the ear. To your horror, one feels a live insect is in your ear, which can be extremely annoying and is like a nightmare. Insects often get stuck when they enter our ears as they cannot fly or crawl out. They try to find their way out and their movements inside our ears can be very uncomfortable, painful and can be itchy as well. Moreover, they can easily produce infection.
In this scenario, do not try to remove an insect with cotton swab, tweezers or hair clip as it will make the situation worse and can lodge the insect deeper into the ear canal, which can possibly damag the eardrum, leading to permanent hearing loss. If an individual is not certain about the potential harm taht can be caused by the insect in the ear, one should seek medical care immediately. Insects in the ear are common reasons for visits to doctor's clinic, especially in children.
If one suspects an insect in ear, one may experience pain, swelling, blood or crackling. One may even feel biting, stinging, hearing loss or dizziness. It is best to stay calm in this situation as being active may lodge the bug further in ear or cause it to move further back or cause serious damage to the sensitive eardrum
One way to try to remove a bug in ear is by tilting the ear toward the ground and attempt to wiggle the ear. Grasp the earlobe and give it a wiggle. If the bug is not too far into ear canal, it may fall out on its own. If the bug is still alive and is not too far inside of the ear canal, it may simply come out on its own. If one stays calm and keep objects including fingers away from ears, it is likely that the bug will find its way back out of ear.
One can also try to flush the ear with warm water with a dropper or a bulb syringe. This can be done by holding head upright and stretching the ear canal by pulling the outer ear and then putting a steady stream of warm water into ear. Tilt head to the side to drain out the ear. Do not try this if one suspects that ear drum has been ruptured to prevent additional damage.
To avoid stinging or eardrum rupture from scratching or biting , one may use a drop or two of mineral, baby, or olive oil inside your ear canal to kill the insect. Finally, visit an ENT specialist doctor as they can remove the insect by special suction devices. Post insect removal, one must look out for signs of infection as swelling, dizziness, hearing loss, fever, and pain. Finally follow up with ENT specialist or Otolaryngologist for the final opinion.