Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manjari DesaiYour feedback matters!
Mujhe nind ke tablet ke bare me puchana hai agar woh 1 single goli khata rat ko toh uska effect kitane time tak hoga aur use tablet ka kya nam hai jo acha koi side effect nhi hai.
I am male of 30 and not yet married and still a virgin. I got sometimes too much stressed and felt lonely as well and it affects my mind as well. Can not having sex upto that age is the reason for the same. I have lot of desire for sex. It can affect my professional life as well. What I can do in this situation. Can sex improve my life?
Hi I am 24 years old I stay in Hyderabad I am trying to gain weight so I am eating alott but after 5 pm or something I'll get tired I feel like I don't want to workout wAtt should I do.
I am 24 years old and I want to get rid of long sightedness which came since two years back and I am not happy to use glasses or lens so give me right tips for reducing my ailment?
What can I do if I have a huge problem of hair fall and pimples problems because I fell like, my akin is too oily. Can you suggest me something!
I am 17 years old. And I experience a lot of pain during my menstrual. I don't know the cure. I even get vomits during that and fatigue as well. please help me.
My blood sugar level after breakfast is 153. Is it high and do I I need to take any medicine. I am 62 years and already taking Telma-H and Atorlip-5 for BP and Cholesterol. Sugar level in fasting is 109. Will take further action upon your advice. Pls guide.
My mom aged 67 has lower BP problem, 2 days back she left the house in a hurry without having her breakfast n tablets. She returned home n started with her cooking rice n soya after few minutes, she started asking who is cooking this ric n soya n started asking all sorts of questions. Later my sister took her out n sat for some times and she started asking the sane questioned 5 times. Then she had lunch n slept when she got up she was normal. Wat could be the reason.
34 yrs,height 5.4and wt 66kg, i am having PCOD trying for baby.Currently im on clomid this previously on 50mg dec2014) i had anovulatory cycle so doc increased to 100mg.Currently in the jan and feb i had ovulation but in the current cycle there is no egg at 13th day follicle monitoring.Am i resistant to clomid 100mg should i increase clomid or switch to other therapy.
Your health is affected by a number of physical, mental and emotional conditions. Falling in love is one of these factors. Being in love with someone does not only put a smile on your face, it can also boost your immunity and lower stress levels. Love can make you feel stronger both mentally and physically. Here are a few reasons why love is beneficial to your health.
- You may have a longer life: Love helps fight stress and hence helps reduce the harmful effects of stress. Stress is a direct trigger for many fatal conditions such as heart attack and strokes and thus, being in love reduces your risk of such diseases. Studies have also shown that when in love, a person takes more care of themselves and hence has a lower risk of having an accident, violence etc. thus, being in love can give you a longer lifespan and can reduce chances of an early death.
- You may have a lower risk of lifestyle diseases: Along with boosting your immunity love can also improve your lifestyle. Instead of microwaving a TV dinner, a person in love is likely to eat a healthier meal with their partner and be more conscious of their diet. Being in love also makes you want to look good thus, encourages exercising. By following a healthy diet and exercising regularly, you can reduce your chances of suffering from lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and obesity. Living with a person you love can also lower your alcohol and nicotine consumption and hence protect you from their ill effects.
- It protects you from depression: Companionship and love are good for a person’s mental health. Love can help stabilise emotions and keep you from depression. By living with someone a person does not have the chance to withdraw into themselves and can always rely on having someone to talk to. By sharing your thoughts and emotions with another person, difficult situations can become easier to handle and hence cause less stress and depression.
- It can help you look younger: As mentioned earlier, being in love can make you take better care of yourself. It is often said that a person in love ’glows’. In a nutshell, being in love makes you happy and this releases happy hormones that aid in the removal of toxins and prevent premature ageing. When you’re in love, you may also notice your hair looking healthier and shinier. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Hi good morning I have pimples problem from last 6 years, presently working in Kuwait (7months) so my pimples got disappeared leaving black spots/marks and sometimes I get 1-2 pimples like if 1 goes another comes and my face is completely dry and full of black spots, please help me. Thank you.
Normally you shed 50 to 100 hairs all day but hair grows back all the time to cover for this loss. If you shed more than this then it may be a cause for worry. Hair fall can occur because of many factors. Here are six major causes of hair loss you need to know:
- Hereditary causes: Hair loss may be in your genes. Male/female pattern baldness is the main cause of hair fall in most individuals. Early hair thinning, brittle hair and shortening of hair in a pattern (forehead getting bigger, bald patches developing) are indicators of developing baldness.
- Hormonal Causes: Thyroid problems can cause extensive hair fall. Pregnancy can be another reason for hair loss as your normal hormonal cycles are affected in a big way.
- Medical conditions: Alopecia areata is a disease which causes patchy hair loss. The immune system attacks hairs, causing sudden hair loss leaving small bald patches on the scalp. Numerous scalp infections like cellulitis and ringworms cause hair loss, however, this is temporary and hair grows back after the disease is cured.
- Side effects of medicines: Hair loss can be caused by drugs used for cancer, depression, heart problems, high blood pressure and birth control. Too much of Vitamin A may also lead to hair loss.
- Exposure to the elements: Exposure to very dry and dusty weather causes an increase in the rate of hair loss. Therefore, it is imperative to take good care of hair before and after you go out in bad weather.
- Other causes: After radiotherapy, your hair may not grow back the same. Hair loss is caused due to many triggers like emotional shock, high fever allergies. Frequent and unmediated use of hair products and coloring agents also leads to hair loss. Poor nutrition and too much consumption of junk food can be other major causes of hair loss.