Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Surat and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh BaldaniaYour feedback matters!
I am 37 year old female and I have right side waist to finger and right elbow very painful for last 4 to 5 years. What should I do ?
I'm 36 years old lady. I'm a housewife. I have pain from right side shoulder neck to fingers and little bit more in elbow. Is it spondylitis? please give me the guidance. Thank you.
I am having chronic disease from past two years. Can you guide me how honey should be consumed in such conditions. Also I am suffering from ankylosing spondylitis and both are autoimmune disease.
I am suffering from calf pain past 2 weeks. If I press my calf it is paining. Even while rest also it is slightly paining. During walking also it pains.
Dear Doctor, I had been operated on my left leg below the knee as i got multiple fractures, it was in the month of Jan 2006. Till now the leg below knee till toes is swollen. When taken rest/ sleeping position keeping legs on pillow the swelling is gradually reducing and later when going to work is it swelling again. Your kind self is requested to advise the solution for the same. Thanks in advance.
I am suffering joint pains .and my legs became black color .blood circulation is problem in my legs doctors told blood coming down .but going up .what should I do.
Hi I am 26 years old male, I fell down from bike 2 months back and my left knee and left leg are paining from knee to back buttocks left side when walking for long distance and after standing up after sitting long, I consulted doctor and he took x-rays to my knee and back he told there is no sign of fracture and he gave me pain killers but still I am carrying pain, when I keep my hand on knee and try to move leg up and down I can sense some vibration tick tock like that and leg is getting pained when I try to lift it up please advise me.
My wife left knee joint pains and swells if she stand longer in kitchen or at work. I have tried 2-3 ortho. Doctors in the area but found nothing. Heating gives some temp. Relief. Part of the leg below knee towards left does not seem to be active. Some one please Guide me for right treatment.
M 22 years old and I am having severe backbone pain I have consulted many doctor but still shaving pain please tell me some cure.
My wife is 52 years old. She has been suffering from Knee pains for the last one year. Only in the left leg no injury record no excess to that leg of any sort wife of an Air Force Officer enjoyed a life full of health and hygiene. Off course a lot of walking done in the evening daily for quite some time While in service. please suggest.?
I have knee pain for couple of weeks. My Ortho prescribed me Supradyn, CarniQ, Shelcal and Etoshine. He advised me to avoid walking and sitting in floor but I couldn't as I just got married last week. I still have the pain but when I observed, is painful when an in office than at home. Could this be because of a vitamin d deficiency? What should I do then? It's painful only while walking and not at normal conditions.
I have a lower back pain on the right side. Felt pain ,only when I stand for few mins or walk. Did massage in a spa & pain has extravated, high pain on changing while sitting & standing. Not able to stretch.
Hi this is Rahul. Here I have back pain and ulcer in mouth from last three days please suggest what should I do.
Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) is a type of arthritis that affects the spine. This chronic disease is caused due to inflammation of the joints in the spine and usually affects young men. It causes the vertebrae to grow or fuse together, causing a rigid spine. Actually, it affects the discs in between the vertebral column. These discs get swollen, causing a limitation of spine motility. It is an autoimmune disorder and its symptoms are lower back pain and stiffness, which usually moves to the legs.
- The deformity due to AS can be mild or severe. In extreme cases, the patient gets a stooped spine.
- Early diagnosis can prevent significant deformity as well as help in controlling the pain and stiffness.
- Allopathy doesn’t really know the real reasons for this disease and here is where Ayurveda scores.
- According to Ayurveda, AS is caused due to aggravated vata or wind, which causes an imbalance in vata dosha.
Ayurvedic treatment starts with detoxification and elimination of toxins. It relies heavily on the right diet and lifestyle as well as Ayurvedic herbal preparations. The panchakarma techniques called kati vasti, sarvangadhara and patrapinda svedana are very beneficial too. The basic explanation for the disorder is that AS occurs due to an accumulation of ama or toxins in the body. Where ever ama deposits in the body, pain is caused. Ayurvedic treatments aim at digesting the ama by using herbs as medicine and balancing the aggravated vata.
- Herbs used in the treatment of AS are dry ginger (saunth), guggul, turmeric, fenugreek, ashwagandha and giloy. Gugul, curcumin, amlaki, haritaki, and ashwagandha are all very effective in treating AS.
- Avoid getting constipated and ensure proper evacuation of bowels.
- Include ghee in your diet for lubrication and for lowering the vata dosha.
- Apply heat on the affected areas to control the pain and stiffness.
- Eat light foods and strictly avoid oily foods and curd which increase ama.
- Avoid sleeping during the daytime.
- Yoga asanas like pawana muktasana, bhujangasana, dhanurasana, paschimottanasana and vakrasana should be practised regularly.
- The practice of pranayamas such as and shodhana, chandrabhedi sheethali and bhramari also helps.
- Chewing 2–3 raw garlic buds on an empty stomach in the morning with water helps in alleviating lumbar pain in AS.
- Use a powdered preparation of dried ginger root, celery seeds and cumin seeds in equal quantities with rock salt for taste, and have one teaspoon of this mixture with warm water at bedtime to reduce flatulence as well as lumbar stiffness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.